Status: Don't know how many I'll post soo...

A Collection of Short Stories

All is Fair in Love, But Not in War

Adele's P.O.V.

I stared at him through my round glasses for the umpteenth time today. It's foolish to come to football try outs just to be near him, with his obsessed ex-girlfriend so near and all, but I couldn't resist.

I wish he would just open his eyes and realize I'm here, his for the taking. The mans to blind, I thought as he flexed his bulging muscles. I gulped when he took his shirt off and threw it to the side, showing off his beautiful chest and muscles.

"Stop ogling him!" A girl behind me hissed. It was Candi, his obsessed ex-girlfriend.

"I can ogle him all I want Candi, you're not his girlfriend anymore." I said quietly, not even turning around.

"We're just taking a break. We'll be back together sooner than you think!" Candi sneered angrily.

"Then tell me, Candi, why did Zander yell, "Just leave me alone you crazy psycho!" this morning. Can you tell me that?" I questioned, now facing her.

-Flashback-
"Hi baby." Candi said coming up behind Zander as he was putting his books in his locker, and rapping her unusually slender arms around him.

"Candi, go away. We're not dating anymore. We've been over for two weeks, get over me already!" Zander groaned unwrapping Candi's arms from around him.

"We were just taking a break, remember baby?" Candi asked sweetly.

"No Candi. I broke up with you, that does not mean we're taking a break. That means we are over, I don't want you anymore!" Zander shouted harshly.

"Whatever baby. I'll see you after school. Your meeting me at my house, right?" Candi asked pecking Zander on the cheek.
"Just leave me alone you crazy psycho!" Zander shouted, roughly pushing Candi away and stormed away to the gym.

Candi just stood looking after him for a moment before walking off with a huge smile on her face
-End of Flashback-

After saying that to Candi, she actually slapped me, her face livid with anger. I grabbed my stinging cheek, cradling it. That girl could really make a girl hurt, not that I was going to tell her that, I'd rather die. I could feel tears, but held them in, no need to show her how weak I am.

Candi just glared at me before standing up and running off.

"Are you alright?" Someone asked, the voice came from behind me.

"Yeah. I'll survive." I said turning around to address the man with the voice.

That man turned out to be a shirtless, sweaty Zander. He was staring at my hand, which was cradling my stinging cheek.

"Let me see it." Zander said bending down on a knee in front of me, and took my hand from my cheek so he was able to see the damage that was done.

"Ouch. It looks like she got you pretty good. Her fake nails even drew blood." Zander announced wiping my cheek off with the shirt he had with him.

"Sorry, I didn't realize how sweaty my shirt got from the practice." Zander said grimacing after wiping my cheek off.

"S'okay." I said quietly with a smile.

"Do you want to maybe go grab a drink with me, practice is over and all and I'd like to hang out with you. Besides you don't look like you should be alone right now." Zander said bantering, he was starring into my eyes, and I into his.

"I'd really like that." I said, the butterflies in my stomach fluttered more than ever at his request.

It's been a week and I guess you could say Zander and I were dating now, and all thanks to Candi to. If not for her Zander probably would have never even acknowledged me.

"Adele." Zander breathed, smiling as he grabbed my hand, and held on tight. I blushed as he bent down to kiss my cheek, the cheek that was attacked not only a week ago. It didn't hurt anymore, but it was still a bit bruised.

"I'm so sorry about last week." Zander whispered against my cheek.

"It's not your fault, it's Candi's." I said ushering to Candi, who was glaring at me from afar.

Candi's P.O.V.

I watched as my boyfriend kissed that creatures cheek, and I totally snapped.

Then and there I decided that that creature would pay for trying to steal my boyfriend from me.

After school I went to talk to Tommy Con, my fathers jail-mate, who got out only a few months ago.

"Hi Tommy." I said smiling, I hugged him. Pressing my boobs on his chest. There's only one way to get Tommy to do what you want him to do, let's just say, he only works for women.

"Hey angel girl." Tommy growled, wrapping his arms around my ass.

"I have a favor." I whispered, my lips lingering on Tommy's ear.

"You know the drill, little princess." Tommy hissed, wrapping my legs around his waist.

I smiled as I lifted my arms up and slipped my top off, still in Tommy's arms.

1 Hour Later

"That was amazing." Tommy said stroking my side.

"Now. Will you do as I asked?" I purred.

"I'd love to, princess." Tommy said pulling his pants on.

"What was that name again?" Tommy asked booting up his computer.

I sighed, and explained everything to him for the second time.

"Her name's Adele Osborn." I said an evil, sinister look on my face.

Adele's P.O.V.

I looked behind me for the third time. The man was still there just staring at me. I gulped.

This was getting really bad. Zander wasn't even here to help me if anything happened, to tell you the truth I don't even know where he is. He texted me and told me to meet him here, but where is he? I've been waiting for him for a half hour now. The man showed up after I've been here for not even twenty minutes.

I rushed out of the little coffee shop, almost running down the street just to escape that guys stare.

I sighed, finally away from that guy.

I looked around me and realized I was in a dark alley, almost alone. The man that was watching me earlier was half hidden in the shadows.

I looked at him in horror as he walked over to me with a gun pointed at my face.

"You make one wrong move, and Candi won't be getting what she wants because you'd already be dead." The man snarled, backing me up against the stained brick wall.

Candi's behind this. I'm not surprised, the girl is messed up in the head.

The man came at me and hit my head with the back of the gun, causing me to black out.

Zander's P.O.V.

"Give me my phone back Candi and go away!" I shouted for the umpteenth time.

She took my phone nearly an hour ago, complaining about having to call her aunt using my phone because hers died.

"Gladly Zander." Candi said. Her attitude suddenly changing, she pecked me on the cheek.

"We'll be together soon. The creature will be gone soon." Candi purred, a crazy look plastered on her face.

I stopped trying to push her away when those words registered. Creature? Gone? She has to be talking about my Adele.
Oh god. What did she do.

Only one way to find out. Beat Candi at her own game.

"There's no need Candi baby, I already realized how stupid I've been to walk away from you for that. Forgive me baby?" I said. When my speech was over I was on my knee looking up into her eyes.

"Of course I will baby. I was so worried that I'd have to torture creature all by myself, I'm so glad you've opened your eyes. This means you can help me!" Candi stated throwing her arms around me after pulling me up. I hugged her back, knowing it would all pay off in the end.

2 Hours Later

"We're here baby." Candi purred pulling her pink BMW up in front of a deserted warehouse.

I glanced at the warehouse and instantly knew that my Adele is in there. I could just feel it.

"Come on baby. Unless you want to stay here by yourself." Candi purred, already at the warehouse door.

I smirked, made my way to her side, and took her hand in mine.

She smiled her insane smile up at me as she lead me into the warehouse.

"Tommy did a good job." Candi said smirking at the unconscious person securely tied to a chair. Adele.

Adele's P.O.V.

"Tommy did a good job." My eyes snapped open after hearing her voice.

My eyes darted around the room, thankfully my glasses were still perched on my nose. They landed on the two people standing hand in hand.

Candi..and..my Zander..?

Zander smirked at me.

"Tommy? Are we going to have a crowd while we torture the creature?" Zander asked looking around the large space.

"No baby. It's just you and me. Tommy left." Candi said examining the torture devices that were lied out on a small table.

"Good." Zander said as he hit Candi with a large piece of wood he found on the floor. Candi fell to the floor, unconscious.

Zander's P.O.V.

After making sure Candi was unconscious I ran to Adele and untied her.

"You saved me." Adele said clinging to me.

"Of course I did. You're mine Adele, and you always will be." I said, clinging to her in return.

"I love you, Zander." Adele whispered into my back.

"I love you too,Adele." I said into our embrace.

"That's it!" I heard a shout, and instantly knew it was Candi. She was pointing the gun at Adele's back, ready to shoot.

Just before the shot rang out I spun Adele and I around, so that I was the one shot instead.

I fell to the ground as Candi ran from the building.

"Zander!" I heard Adele screech.

Everything was a blur, but I stayed awake, for Adele's sake.

"Where's your phone, Zander?!" Adele yelled trying her best to get through to me.

"Jacket pocket." I mumbled. I lip felt sticky, I must have hit it when I fell.

"There on their way, Zander. Sshh. Just stay with me, okay?" Adele said lifting my head and putting it in her lap. Tears were running down her cheeks.

"I'm not going anywhere. I promise." I mumbled, grasping her hand.

That's the moment the ambulance and police decided to show up.

At The Hospital in Adele's P.O.V.

"His pulse is slow, but it looks like he'll pull through." The nurse said to me, giving me a sympathetic look. Zander fell asleep after his condition was stable. The bullet hit his back, luckily it didn't hit anything to important.

I gave the nurse a weak smile, while grasping Zander's hand.

"Hey beautiful." I heard Zander's weak voice say.

"You're awake." I said, my face instantly lighting up.

"What did I miss?" Zander asked, squeezing my hand.

"They found Candi, and that man Tommy. Tommy as in Tommy Con the convicted assassin that got out of jail only a few months ago. They're both in prison now. It's over." I said, smiling.

"Finally." Zander grumbled, he lifted himself up and crashed his lips into mine. It surprised me, I didn't know he was strong enough to do that. But I kissed him back, those butterflies reaping havoc in my stomach.

Whoever thought the band geek and the star football player wouldn't pull through, this is how wrong you were. That's when the phrase, all is fair in love, but not in war popped into my head. I smiled, knowing the real meaning to that phrase.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, I wrote this.
I really hope you liked it,
If you did leave a comment, subscribe, or recommend.
:)