Sex, drugs, and Rock N' Roll often isn't the best thing in life..

Sober on up kid.

My first week of school went by a bit more smoothly, other than the taunts made by a few of the preps.. but hey, who's to care about people like them anyways?

Walking back to my foster home one night, I found a flyer for a club... It was advertising bands like My Chemical Romace, and a few others. I'd never heard any of the bands, but bookmarked my mind so that if I was ever bored and had nothing better to do, I could go and check it out.

Gerards' P.O.V.
"MIKEY, GET MY ANOTHER BEER WILL YOU!" I hollered into the next room.
"We're out. If you want beer go and buy some. Otherwise to bad!"
I had a problem. And a big one at that. I'm an alcoholic, and it makes me a total ass at times. I know I should stop drinking, but really, I can't. I don't have enough self restraint.

"Mikey, do we have a gig tonight?"
"Yeah, which means you better get your drunk ass of the couch, sober up, and get dressed."

I grabbed a bottle of water from the refridgerator, and left to take a shower.

Cassies' P.O.V.
I'm gonna go to that club tonight. Maybe I'll finally have a little bit of fun in this town... Now, to decide what to wear.