Sex, drugs, and Rock N' Roll often isn't the best thing in life..

You know what they do to guys like us in prison

The strum of a guitar, and a vibrating voice.

Well if you wanted honesty,
the's all you had to say.
I never want to let you down,
or have you go...


The lights came on, and I saw the long black hair, and sweet hazel eyes. I had to pause a second before I realised who was singing.

IT'S BETTER OFF THIS WAY!
For all the dirty looks,
the photographs your boyfriend took,
remember when you broke your foot,
from jumping out the second floor,


Gerards' P.O.V.
I'M NOT OKAY...

I screamed into the microphone. Then I saw her... The new girl from school. Didn't I do enough to make her hate me? Why the hell is she here? Damn though... does she look gorgeous out there.

---

We ended the show with You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison, then some band called Wilted Rose came on.

I went to the bar for a beer, and there she was again. Just sitting there so inocently... How the hell could she be so pretty? The way her green bangs feel over her one eye, the way she chewed on her lip ring when she was nervous.

Why did I have to ruin it for us? I could have just said something nice when she was tripped or helped her pick up her books... But no, that's me, the asshole.

I sat down next to her.

"Hey sexy."

What the fuck did you just say Gerard? Why'd you say that?

"What the fuck do you want?"
"Don't fucking talk to me like the you whore!"

And then I did something I didn't think I was capable of...

I hit a girl.