Nothing Else Matters

never let me go

The days and nights suddenly seemed to have no end, but I wasn't complaining. Things suddenly felt stable and that feeling was addicting.

Whereas before I seemed to be stuck in the center of an overwhelming tornado of thoughts and worries and emotions, now I was able to breathe easy.

James made that easier, becoming more and more my rock each day.

. Even though the reality of things was that technically he was working, putting on shows, meeting with fans, going to events, he continued to put in a strong effort in making things work.

There were bumps every now and then.

Sexual desire came with the fame, not so much on him as I with the fans.

I don't deny my jealousy when I saw more than a few bras and panties swept up after a particularly intense show up in Colorado.

Countless women sent in fan mail containing pictures that would make even the most seasoned pornstar blush.

It was a matter of conflict, because he was a man after all, and I couldn't stop his body from reacting the way it did. But he did his part in assuring me that I was the only thing that mattered, and how could I not believe him?

I was slowly falling hard and fast into a love that was equal parts exciting as fuck and deathly terrifying.
*********************
♠ ♠ ♠
this is brief and I'm sorry but I'm doing this from my phone and I want to see if it will work. Don't hate me for the delay, I'm sorry a million times for that.