Nothing Else Matters

Adrenaline Starts To Flow

Thank God I didn’t have to work tonight and they hadn’t called me in to cover someones shift, I thought as I checked myself in the mirror.

I had to admit, I looked good and I’d be damned if no one else thought so as well.

My makeup had come out flawlessly, my hair had cooperated, and my body looked good in its all black clad-ness. I’d had to dig around for another Metallica top, a Master of Puppets one I’d cut into a tank top to better display my boobs.

Tonight was going to be unforgettable.

The concert was mind-blowing, amazing, and backstage was another world, strange, exotic, enticing. My friend, Vero, grabbed my arm, as wide-eyed as I was.

“This is fucking unreal!” she whispered, bouncing up and down on the balls of her booted feet. The motion made her boobs nearly spill out of her cut tshirt, a And Justice For All one, which was her intention, I’m sure.

“Oh fuck!” she gasped.

I followed her gaze to the stage exit, where the band had just walked through. They were sweating, breathing hard, and it was a turn on.

James caught my eye and walked towards us.

His arm slid around my waist and some groupie sluts eyed me enviously. Vero was too busy talking to Lars to notice; she was busy asking him if he’d mind giving her drumming lessons.

I was never so grateful, I knew she loved James as much as I did and would probably sell her soul for the chance to even touch him.

“Enjoy the show?” he murmured in my ear, his voice raspy from the show and deep with maturity and a hint of...desire?

I nodded and he looked towards the door. “God, I want to…” he muttered.

I was pleased that I'd been right about his desire and I slid a hand up his chest.

“I’m not underage” I whispered, for his ears only.

His fingers tightened noticeably around my waist and he steered me out the door and towards the tour bus. Once in, he was all over me and I closed my eyes in bliss as our hands roamed all over each other shamelessly.

His skin was hot, like fire, his kisses burning me up and winding me so tight I thought I might explode. Before I knew it, we were on the bed conveniently located in the back.

I straddled him and then bent my head down, trailing kisses down his chest and sliding his jeans off. My eyes widened at the sight of him; this would be fun.

He slid my jeans off and cupped my ass in his hands, the roughness of his skin on mine once again sending shivers through my body. Before I could do anything, he flipped me over so that he was now on top, and then slid into me.

I tensed in pleasure, he felt fucking amazing.

My ankles locked around his back and my nails dug into his skin as wave after wave of bliss washed over me. Our lips met again and when I sucked on his lower lip he groaned and thrusted harder.

I screamed in pleasure, not caring how loud I was.

He seemed to like that, he smiled in satisfaction.

I closed my eyes, not believing that this was actually happening but knowing I would never forget it. When he was done, I smirked. It was my turn.

I took him deep in my mouth and sucked hard, swirling my tongue around his tip and then sliding it up and down the- quite impressive- length of him.

He tensed and I did it, again and again, each time going a bit deeper than before. When I was nearly done, I gently nipped him with my teeth and he pulled away, coming so hard that I was thankful he had the decency to not do it in my mouth.

He took me in his arms and we just lay there. I could feel his heart pounding, could feel the heat on his body against mine.

Part of me couldn’t process that this had just happened, but God, it was burned in my mind forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope you're all enjoying it so far! <3 title credit goes to the lyrics of their song "Whiplash"