Status: Completed! Thank you so much for reading (:

Catfish

Epilogue

It didn’t seem like it had been a year since Penelope and Liam had first met, but it had. It had been a long year of never-ending tours, crazy fans, and too much time apart. It had tested both Liam and Penelope’s feelings for one another, but they had made it through and they were finally at the light at the end of the tunnel.

Liam stood at one end of Penelope’s apartment, putting her last teacup into the last cardboard box. She couldn’t help but smile at him, because his forehead was all sweaty from lifting heavy things and she didn’t think he could look more rough than he did in that button up flannel.

Honestly, he had more than enough money to pay someone to move Penny’s things, but he had insisted that he do it himself. He said it made him feel like a man. He said it made him feel more normal.

“This is the last of it,” Liam said, lifting the box up into his arms. It was probably much heavier than he made it look, and she was thankful that he was carrying it. “Are you ready?”

Penelope nodded her head enthusiastically, because she was more than ready to get out of her dinky old apartment. But more than that, she was ready to finally be moving in with Liam.

She had been terribly nervous at first, and she had almost said no when he asked her, but now she was just happy to be writing the next chapter in their lives.

Of course, she was almost positive that it would be a rough road, but she didn’t expect anything less with Liam. She knew there’d be crazy fans who would threaten to kill her, and there’d be nights she had to stay alone at his their place while he was off with the band.

It was going to be tough, but she was ready.

Liam jostled the box so it rested on his hip, freeing up his other hand to wrap it around Penelope. His hand fell onto her hip, with his fingers pressing into her skin, and he pulled her as closely to him as he could imagine.

Penelope smiled up at him, catching his perfect brown eyes with her own.

“Just so you know,” he said, giving her that wicked smirk she had come to love. “I sleep naked.”

Penelope chuckled, tapping her fist against his chest.

“Just so you know,” she mocked, rolling her eyes gently. “So do I.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I can't believe this story is over! ):
I think I might really actually cry.
Was the epilogue at least cute though?
This is the first solo fic I've ever written, so I just wanna thank everyone so much for everything!
Every read, comment, subscription, and recommendation absolutely made my day and I really can't thank you guys enough!
Thank you so much for reading):