Alex is Straight

I'm sorry, so sorry.

It took him awhile, but he eventually found it. Alex breathed a quick sigh of relief before bracing himself to lay eyes on the uncosious boys body.
“Jacky…?” he called nervously “You’re gonna be alright… I promise… promise…” Alex winced and bent down. He shuddered as his arms hit the cold pink water and snaked their way around the boy’s pale body. No inch of skin was left untouched besides his wrists… everywhere else had little pink mountains. Alex was shaking as he gently lifted him, he dripped all over the place but it didn’t matter. This was all Alex’s fault.
He walked to the bed, breathing in and out as tears welled in his honey colored eyes. He did this, he had done this to his best friend… and he had promised otherwise.
“Jack… I’m sorry Jack. I’m so- so- sorry… I- I- I…” his voice trailed off as he laid him down, immeadiatly giving the fluffy sheets a pink tint. He pulled the warm blankets around him, tucking him in. Then, he began to search for medical supplies. He found them in the same bathroom he had found Jack; he had avoided going back in there but it was his last option.
When he got back, he grabbed a flashlight from the bedside table and crawled under the blankets; into Jacks little shell of warmth. He got a glob of Neosporin on his finger and gently traced the first burning mark, doing this for every single one. Sometimes, he wrapped some gauze around his thigh to cover the deepest ones.
The whole time, he was sniffling and holding back faint sobs. By the time he was done, he was a shaking mess once again. He just left his supplies at Jacks feet and crawled back to his shoulders, resting his head and falling back to sleep instantly.
When he woke up Jack wasn’t awake. The sheets and blankets were stained red and they stuck to his pale, scarred skin with dried blood. Alex sighed, and worked silently to replace all the bandages. When he was done, and Jack was showing no signs of waking up, Alex wondered back downstairs into the kitchen.
He spotted the cake, still covered by its plastic dome. Alex moved over to it slowly and placed his hands on top. He let out the breath he hadn’t even realized he was holding. It was all his fault, after all, what right did he have to assume Jacks feelings? He had baked him a fucking cake. He had saved his life, carried him home and told him he loved him but, no. That wasn’t enough for Alex. He had to lose his fucking life for Alex to love him back.
Alex placed the cake in the microwave, and closed the door. When Jack woke up, he would be having warm cake. It was the least Alex could do. He needed to think. Alex didn’t want to leave him again… perhaps a closet would do. Alex grabbed some crackers off the counter and made his way into the closet in the living room. He sat down on an old box of gifts from fans.
Alex liked the dark. He liked the snuggily warmth of the enclosed space… his mind was always the clearest here. He pulled the small notepad out of his back pocket and began scribbling down some lyrics. It wasn’t long until his thoughts turned to Jack. He decided it was time to check on him again.
He stepped out of the closet and closed the door silently behind him. He walked up the starirs and to Jacks bedroom door. He paused, listening. There was a faint sigh on the other side. Alex pushed the door open, leaning up against the frame and peering at Jack. His honey colored eyes were met with dark brown ones. Jack met his eyes for a split second before looking down shamefully.
“Alex… err, Alex I- um- I just… I’m- I’m sor-” Jack whispered, before being hastily interrupted by the man standing in the doorframe.
“No. No… Jack, I’m sorry. I did this Jacky, I’m sorry for breaking my promise. I’m sorry for leaving you, I’m sorry for being a dick and a terrible boyfriend and I just…” Jack gasped.
“b-boyfriend?” You…”
“Oh, errrr… um- um I… um… I- if you want Jack… but I honestly don’t deserve it. I’m just so sorry… I… I can’t, um… I… I-I just… I’m sorry…” Alex stuttered, trailing off at the end at a loss for words.
“Alex… you want to be my boyfriend…?” Alex had to admit, he had been thinking about it the whole time he was in the closet. He thought about how Jack told him he loved him s many times, proved it to him.
“Yeah, Jacky. I want to be your boyfriend. I love you… I love you okay?” Alex felt his lip tremble in a half frown- half smile and Jack began to raise himself off the bed. “No… Jack no…” He killed the remaining distance between them and wrapped his arms around him lightly, not wanting to hurt him even more.
“I love you too.”
“I know Jacky… I love you more.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I need to update more. BUT GUYS FALL OUT BOY This chapter is really short... BUT FALL OUT BOY.
give-my-heart-up.tumblr.com