Alex is Straight

You're Not Ready Yet.

He held him for a long time… as long as he needed. The older of the two would simply give anything for the boy in his arms. Alex listened to him breath, relished it actually as he shook softly in his arms. After several minutes of utter silence, he gently reached to stroke his hair.
He rested his arms on the back of his neck and pulled him just a little bit closer, closing the gap so you couldn’t slide a piece of paper between the two shaking bodies. He closed his eyes tight, placing his chin amongst black spikes. The tears that had been welling in his eyes slid burningly hot down his cheek.
A single tear hit the back of Jacks neck and triggered a small gasp and his subtle shakes changed to aching tremors as his sobs grew, muffled in his friends chest.
“Jack, love… stop… please…” Alex heard the younger whine as he tensed his body, trying and failing to hold back his sobs. “Jacky please…” Jack sighed painfully and he cried silently into Alex’s chest.
“Youknow… I know something that always makes me feel better.” Alex mused, whispering mainly into Jacks hair. Jack was breathing softly, having tired himself out.
“W-what?” Was the reply, He still had little chills that ran throughout him on occasion and he was starting to get a dull ache in his temple.
“Mmmm…” Was all Jack heard before he was peeled gently from the others chest. Alex crawled backwards off the bed and tiptoed across cool hardwood and out the door.
He pushed the button the microwave for 30 seconds and got out a plate and a small, dull knife. He cut 2 medium slices and grabbed 2 advils, 2 bottles of water, 4 beers and forks. He took up the bottles first and then went back down to get the food.
When he got to Jack again, he had already opened a beer.
“Jacky, no. You’re dehydrated. Here, I have some advil.”He took the beer and placed it on the bedside table next to the other ones and handed him a water bottle and the 2 small, pink pills. Jack took some small sips of the water and stored some in his mouth before tipping his head back and pushing in the painkillers.
“Hey! I remember these! They taste like candy!” Jacks eyes widened as he swished the pills around in his mouth.
“Um… No- don’t- no Jack they don’t-” Alex began but he had to stop and bite his lip to keep from looking at the look on Jacks face. Jack swallowed hurredly and Alex took a couple seconds before finishing. “They only taste like that for a while… Um- they have a candy layer but um…” Jack pursed his lips.
“Oh yeah… hey! Cake!” Alex chuckled at his short attention span and handed him a fork, placing the plate between them and taking a bite. It tasted terrible.
“JACK. ew. no. WHY. Jack. ew. this. is. terrible. FUCK. It’s. still. in. my. mouth. thisissogross. JAAAACK. YOU. SUCK!” Jack only laughed as Alex frowned disapprovingly at him. Alex nearly choked on his own spit when Jack suddenly stopped laughing.
“You’re right.” Alex’s heart skipped a beat and continued to flutter desperately in his chest, like it was a wild bird trying to break its way out of his ribcage.
He meant to say something like ‘OH. I know you do.’ Or maybe ‘mmm… as do I.’ but it came out as a faint “Nnnnnng unnf mahhhh mmm.”
Jack didn’t move. He just kept staring at Alex.
“Nnng… stop that…what are you…?” Alex whined.
“I’m eye fucking you.”
“NNNNNNNNNNNNNG” was all Alex could muster because unf.
“mmm?” Jack raised an eyebrow and took a slow bite of the cake. His faced twitched with the taste but he maintained his cool.
“nnnnnnng nothing” Jack laughed at this; Alex’s face just grew red but he didn’t care. Actually, he didn’t even notice because he had another little problem… *BIG problem.
Jack reached for the beers.
Not really though.
He went out of his way to get as close to Alex as possible.
“unng Jacky?” Alex tried, this wasn’t what he had been planning in the slightest.
“unng Lexy?” Jack mimicked, now sitting on the older of the two and reaching over his shoulder to get to the beers.
“What are y- NNNNNNNNNG AH AH AH JACK UM-” Jack had put his hand in the best and worst possible place.
“mmmm? What is it Lexy; Am I hurting you?” Jack was grinning evilly. He knew exactly where his hand was, he had put it there on purpose. Alex was now squirming under him and Jack finally moved his hand.
He pulled on the back of his knees and moved him to the middle of the bed and straddled him.
“So… Lexy. You totally had a dream about me, am I right?”
“Ah… ung nnng” Jack frowned and put his hand back over Alex’s erection. This time, he pushed down. Hard.
“I’m sorry, what was that?” Jack smirked as he dug his hand down and Alex whimpered beneath him.
“nnnng aaAAAH. Yeeeeaaaasssss! AHh…” Alex struggled to answer as Jacks hand began small, achingly slow but hard circles.
“mmmmm… tell me about it.”
“Jaaa- stoooaa-” Jack lessened the pressure on Alex’s dick and waited for him to continue.
“Jack, stop.” There was the pressure again. He was grinding his hand down and making grabby hands and it was amazing, it really was but Jack was going to hurt himself. Alex was still struggling to speak but he managed a “UUNNNNNG JACK NNN STOOOO AHHH CUUUTS HURT YOUUUUAAAAAAAAHH JACK!”
Jack sighed and lessened the pressure of his hand once again.
“Lexy… I really really love you. I’m all right. Just… forge-”
“No. No, Jack. I can’t forget. You must be in so much pain and I can’t forget about that. I would love for you to continue but I don’t want to hurt you, love. I’m sorry.” Jack sighed.
“No… I’m sorry.”
“Jack no. I love you… we’ll have sex later. I just don’t want to hurt you and I-” but he was cut off with a kiss.
“I understand.”
“I love you Jacky.”
“I love you too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I want to make up for being gone for so long... so here, have some very slighty smutty fluff. I'm going to be changing the rating to NC17 so if you aren't 17... you won't be able to read anymore... sorry! </3 but. um. Smut. Next chapter MAYBE. I'll try but if it doesn't fit then... yeah. It's really hard for me to update since I never have time to work at home but I got a flash drive and so I'm going to be writing at school. I'm going to be writing smut at school.
Smut.
School.
omfg
give-my-heart-up.tumblr.com