Batman & Batgirl

Chapter 3: Tour

(Macky’s POV)

I was shocked. He’s kissing me.

0.0

I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck. He held my hips and deepened the kiss slightly. I tangled my fingers in his hair then he pulled away, pressing our forehead together and smiling. “You know how long I’ve been wanting to do that?” he asked in a whisper. I shook my head. He chuckled and pecked my lips.
“I-I’ve always wanted to do that too…” I told him, biting my lip softly. “Really?” he said. I nodded. He smiled and hugged me.
“Macky, I don’t wanna loose you again… be mine?” he asked.
I smiled and nodded, kissing him again. He kissed back, smiling into it.

This officially was the best night of my life.

***

Andy took me back into the venue, holding my hand tight. I stayed close to him as we got closer to the green room. “THEY’RE BACK!” Ashley yelled.
I giggled and waved at everyone. “Let’s see that tattoo.” CC said, coming over to me.
I held out my arm for all of them to see. “Damn, that’s so awesome! I’ve only seen pictures of fans with our autographs tattooed to them.” CC said.
“I saw a mom getting my signature tattooed on her boob once, best night eveerrr!” he said, taking a sip of his beer. I laughed then Jon came into the room.
“Come on guy, we gotta leave right now.” he told the guys quickly.
I sighed and looked down. “Can Macky come with us?” Andy asked before he left the room.
“Depends, what’s your relation to her?” he asked, eyeing me. Andy smiled big at me then turned back to Jon. “Macky’s my girlfriend.”
Yep, I’m pretty sure everyone’s jaws dropped right then and there.
Jon nodded, “You have one hour in order to get her things packed and back here, alright?” he said, leaving the room.
“Come on!!” Andy said, running out of the room and to my car in the parking lot outside. I laughed and followed him, still holding his hand.
I unlocked my car and got in, starting the car. “Black SUV…did you get this on purpose?” he asked, laughing a little while buckling in. I blushed lightly. “No, this is just what they gave me.” I told him, backing out from my parking space and leaving the venue.

We got to my house and got out of the car. We quickly hurried to the door and I unlocked it. Once it was unlocked, we both ran up to my room.
“Well, I don’t have much to pack. Considering that I still haven’t unpacked my own bags.” I said, laughing a bit.
“Well, anything else you need to bring then?” he asked. I thought then nodded, leaving my room and going to my brother’s room.
I bit my lip and entered, going to his dresser and plucking a picture off of it. I looked around his room and sighed. “Hey…you ok?” Andy asked from the door. “Um, yeah.” I told him, blinking away the tears. “This is Lucas’s room…isn’t it?” he asked, coming closer to me. I nodded and let a few tears slip down my cheeks. Andy sighed and came over to me, hugging me. I cried softly into his shoulder.

You see, my brother Lucas, is my older brother and the oldest in the family.
When he was 16, he ran away.
Lucas and I were very close, I mean really close. We’d tell each other everything. He was my best friend. I even knew about his plan to leave but I didn‘t know that he was serious. He ran away the day Andy left, which left me even more heartbroken. I was barely 17, he was 19. He even wrote a note before he ran off. I still don’t know, to this day, where he is…

“You haven’t found him yet? He asked me. I shook my head no. He kissed my head and hugged me again. “Come on, we have to go.” he whispered into my ear, sending chills down my spine. I nodded and we left Lucas’s room and back into mine, getting my bags, and leaving the house.