Our Little Secret.

The Show

I found Jaz and Lexi and filled them in on what was going on and of course they didn't believe one word that I said so I showed them my Twitter and explained his plan to get in contact with me for the tickets and they were still a little skeptical but my story checked out so they were just waiting for him to reply. We walked around a little while just wasting time until we had to meet Adam. About 45 minutes later I got a message saying to meet him by the stairs near the Shark Reef. So we walked over there and waited. About a minute later I was staring at my phone when I hear someone clear their throat I looked up and God's gift to the world was standing in front of me.

"Hi, Adam!" I said still trying to figure out this keeping my cool thing.

"Hey Lily, who are your friends?" He said looking at Lexi and Jaz.

"These are my two best friends Lexi and Jaz."

"It's nice to meet you both!" he said shaking their hands. "So, I have some good news for you guys!"

"You got the tickets?!" I asked in excitement.

"Better! I talked to the band and I got you guys four front row seats, sound check passes and meet and greets!" He said sounding even more excited than me.

I pulled him in to a super tight hug saying 'thank you' over and over again. I finally pulled away and looked at my friends who were just pretty much still in shock with the whole situation.

"I seriously can't thank you enough for doing this, this is a dream come true for me. I don't think I have ever been this excited for something in my life!!" I was basically yelling at this point because of how excited I was. Adam just stood there and laughed.

"I am really happy that I could do this for you guys, I hope you have an amazing time tomorrow." He said after I finally calmed down. "I actually have practice right now but I will see you guys tomorrow." He said then he gave us all hugs and walked away.

"What just happened?" Lexi muttered.

"I got us the hook up on some Maroon 5 tickets so you're welcome." I said laughing. I never really can say anything with out some kind of sarcastic under tone. It's a flaw of mine.

"Holy crap we get to go see Maroon 5 tomorrow and meet the band, this is insane! Wait but we have four ticket so who is the forth one going to?" Jaz questioned.

"Umm was thinking Jackie, because remember she took me to that show last year?" I said seeing if they agreed.

"Yeah that's who I was thinking too I mean she always gets us into to concerts and movies." Jaz replied.

We called Jackie and she was ecstatic. So everything was set we had tickets and four people now all that was left to do was wait. I was so excited I could barely sleep. This was my dream come true, I got to meet and have a conversation with Adam Levine, and I get to go see Maroon 5 in the front row!! It was finally time to get ready for the show so Jaz and Jackie came over to me and Lexi's house and we all got ready together. We were all dressed and ready to go now it was time for the sound check! We walked in and there were already quite a few people there so we tried to just slowly inch our way to the front. We pushed our way through and got to the front by the time they came on. The sound check was great, Adam answered some questions from the crowd and entertained us with some jokes and songs. It was probably just in my head but I think during Payphone he was actually staring at me. Hmm weird, Anyway after the sound check there was a little bit of time to spare because the they had moved the meet and greet until the end of the show. We went and grabbed something to eat before going back to the arena. We had to wait about a half hour but then the show started. IT WAS INCREDIBLE!! The opening acts were amazing, Maroon 5 well they could pretty much do anything on stage and still be amazing. And as for Adam all I can say is DAAUUUM!! It was so surreal for me this is something I had dreamed about for years and years and it was finally happening and it was a million times better than I could have ever imagined. Now it was time for the meet and greet. Even though I had already met Adam I still had butterflies.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this chapter took so long! Busy week, I'll try to update more.
Tell me what you think! :)