Status: Complete

Learn How to Play the Game

And it begins

“You’re beautiful.” I assured her as I blew smoke out of my mouth.

“You have disgusting habits.” She shook her head and I laughed.

“You’re so nice to me Jen.” I grinned stubbing my cigarette out.

“You didn’t ask me to move in to kiss your ass Blair.” She reminded me, “I moved in because we both know I’m one of the only people that still calls you out on your shit.”

I watched as she walked inside to change for the fifth time. Jenny and I had been living together for about 6 months now. I got a new flat and put an advert out for a roommate and she turned up after a string of people who went on about either my dad, Louis or worse. Harry. But Jenny walked in and looked around and told me that she didn’t care if I was a insanely rich and had famous friends if she moved in I had to smoke outside. I loved her instantly and she moved in the next day and since then she has been telling me off and making me laugh every single day.

“Come on Jen.” I whined.

“Not all of us look and dress like models.” She muttered as she walked out and gave me a spin.

“I preferred the other dress.” I told her walking past her and grabbing a beer.

“Oh come on!” she threw her hands up and I laughed.

“I told you that you looked beautiful.” I told her and she groaned

“Are you sure?” She asked and I nodded, “you’d have sex with me in it?”

“Course.” I grinned and she pursed her lips before walking into her room to change again.

She walked out dressed identical to how she had been just minutes ago and I beamed at her.

“Perfect.” I told her and she rolled her eyes.

“So where are we going?” she asked pouring out four shots of sambuca and passing one to me,
another reason why I loved her so much.

“Just the SU.” I shrugged knocking back the shot and chasing it with the remainder of my beer.

“The SU sucks,” she groaned and I chuckled.

“That’s because you go to the shitty 80s room.” I rolled my eyes and she pretended to be offended.

“The 80s was a great decade for music.” She defended and I laughed.

“I agree.” I nodded, “but it’s not exactly hot is it? The good looking guys aren’t in there.”

“Some of us aren’t out just to get with a whole load of guys you know.” She gave me a stern look.

“Some of us aren’t looking to be swept off our feet either and we don’t judge others for wanting just that.” I raised my eyebrow at her.

“I know, pushing it.” She rolled her eyes at me.

We downed some more shots before deciding we were sufficiently intoxicated to go out for the evening. I grabbed some money from my bag and my id shoving it into my black clutch. We walked to the SU singing at the top of our lungs and laughing hysterically. Coming to university had been a great idea.

“This is going to be a good night.” I told Jenny, “something is going to happen, I can feel it.”

“You always say this.” She smiled and I shrugged.

“Have I ever been wrong?” I asked.

“Well no but with you Blair something always happens.” She chuckled, “there is never a dull moment with you around.”

I laughed as we flashed our ids at the door and walked in. I grabbed a drink at the bar as we walked in and walked into the first room and stopped dead.

“Are you freaking kidding me?” I groaned and Jenny chuckled.

“BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE!” she sung at the top of her lungs and I pursed my lips, “come on Blair they are your best friends.”

“He isn’t.” I muttered, “I hate him.”

“But we love Louis.” She giggled, “Louis is our friend remember?”

I rolled my eyes as she reminded me of my best friend and I felt myself loosen up. Tonight something was going to happen. I could feel it.

xxxx


Some guy grabbed my bum and I shook my head, there wasn’t anybody here good looking enough to get with. Sighing I started my walk to the bar but then I saw a head of curly brown hair that made my heart jump and my feet stop walking. He turned around and smiled straight at me, as he started walking towards me I studied his features and realized it wasn’t who I thought it was at all but a hell of a good look a like. He had the height, the hair, the lips and the eyes. I wanted to have sex with him.

“Hey.” He smirked down at me and I bit my lip.

“Hey.” I nodded.

“Would you like a drink?” he asked.

I pursed my lips before closing the gap between us.

“Let’s not make this more than it should be.” I whispered in his ear

I pulled away and he raised an eyebrow, I smirked before leaning up and placing my lips over his. His arms went automatically around my waist and he deepened the kiss. I knotted my fingers into his hair and I groaned as his hands ran up my sides ghosting over one of my breasts. I pulled away and he smirked at me.

“You’re place or mine?” he asked and I grinned

I took him back to mine as it was nearer, he grabbed my hand as we walked along the road and I took it back off of him.

“This is sex.” I told him, “just so we’re clear.”

“Crystal.” He grinned and crashed his lips on mine as soon as the door was open.

I couldn’t help but groan as he rammed my back into the wall, I bit down on his lip and he groaned as he unzipped the back of my dress. I pulled it off me as I pushed away from him walking into my room. He pulled his tshirt of his head and chucked it to the side. I bit my lip and groaned before kissing him and running my hands over his abs, he was built. He chuckled into the kiss before picking me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

xxxx


I woke up with the bed next to me empty apart from a note.

Just sex. Here’s my number if you fancy doing this again sometime. H x

I blinked sitting up and reading the note. I threw a jumper of Louis on and some shorts before walking into the kitchen.

“You had fun.” My housemate Jen said and I laughed

“I did indeed.” I nodded

“So when were you going to tell me you were banging Harry Styles again?” she asked as she passed me a cup of tea

“I’m not.” I shook my head, “that wasn’t Harry.”

“Who was it then?” she asked and I shrugged

“Someone called H?” I passed her the note.

“He looked very much like him.” She raised an eyebrow at me

“Don’t judge, it’s not a good look for you.” I laughed and she rolled her eyes

“Be careful B.” she called after me as I went into the bathroom I waved her off

“It’s just sex jeez.” I called back as I jumped into the shower.

I was just finishing drying my hair when there was a knock on my door.

“What?” I called out

“I’m going home, I’ll see you in two days.” Jenny opened the door

“Have fun.” I smiled and waved

“Be careful Blair.” She shook her head and I grinned

I sat down at my desk and started doing some work for my course. I was doing a one year fashion degree and I loved it. I had been drawing for about 2 hours when I decided I was done. I grabbed a beer out the fridge and sat down infront of my tv painting my nails before picking up my guitar and started to play around with some lyrics but soon got bored and was looking around for something to do when my eyes landed on the note. I pursed my lips together before standing up and grabbing it pulling out my phone at the same time. Before I could think about it I had punched the numbers in.

“Hello?” a voice answered

“You don’t even know my name.” I responded

“I’m surprised you called already.” I heard some shuffling

“I’m bored. My flatmate left and you did say to call if I fancied doing it again sometime.” I shrugged

“You’re bored so you thought you’d call me for sex?” he asked and I laughed

“I guess.” I bit my lip

“If I didn’t know better I’d say you were a guy.” I heard some shuffling and a door closing

“Are you coming?” I asked and he chuckled

“I will be soon I’m sure.” His laugh made me grin

“I didn’t mean it like that.” I bit my lip

“Don’t get coy on me now, you were doing so well.” I could almost here his grin.

“I’m hanging up. The door is unlocked.” I pressed end call

I stood up and finished my beer before chucking it in the box with all the other bottles. I scanned the room and it looked alright, I was just about to grab another beer when the door opened. By the time he had reached me in the lounge his top was already off and he grabbed me into a kiss. I smiled against his lips before kissing him back and wrapping my legs around his waist. He carried me into my bedroom and threw me onto the bed before crawling on top of me and pulling my top off. Soon we were once again both naked and exploring each other.

I sighed as we both laid looking at the ceiling.

“You’re the girl who was dating that kid from the band.” He stated and I groaned

“Is that my identifier?” I asked looking at him and he chuckled

“One of them.” He shrugged and I rolled my eyes, “mine is normally the boy that sort of looks like that kid
from the band.”

“Odd.” I laughed

“Should I be freaked out?” he asked and I rolled my eyes

“You’re worried I’m fucking you because you look like my ex?” I asked and he shrugged

“Not worried. Just curious.” He reached over and grabbed his beer off my bedside table taking a swig

“I thought you were him when I saw you.” I admitted, “but that’s not the reason I rang you.”

“Oh yes. You were bored.” He remarked and I grinned laughing

“I wont call you again for sex if you don’t want me to.” I grabbed my beer, sitting up and drinking it

He groaned and ran a hand down my naked back.

“Just sex?” he asked and I looked back at him

“Just sex.” I nodded

“Fuck.” He shook his head, “my friends are going to freak when they find out.”

“Why?” I laughed

“It’s every guys dream to have a girl just want sex.” He laughed, “and you’re fucking hot.”

“Thanks.” I shook my head laughing before standing up, “another beer?”

“Always.” He nodded before groaning at me standing in front of him naked

I laughed as I walked out the bedroom and into the kitchen. As I took the caps off I felt him wrap his arms around me and kiss along my neck, I groaned as his lips landed on that favourite spot of Harrys. He hummed against it before gently biting it and I groaned my head falling back on his shoulder allowing his hands to run over my body.

“Fuck, you are so fucking hot.” He groaned as I pushed him away and took his dick in my hand.

I smirked as I bit down on his earlobe causing his breath to hitch. He grabbed my hips and pulled me up on the counter at the same time as entering me, my head banged against the cupboard.

He left at the end of the 3rd round claiming he had stuff he had to do tonight. I shrugged before rolling over and going to sleep letting him let himself out. I woke up the next morning and repeated the day before which he was only too happy to oblige me with. I found out his name was Henry and he studied photography and video. As he was walking out the door the next morning he opened the door to find Louis on the other side.

“Er, Blair you have one of the kids from that band at your door.” He called out and I pulled on Louis’ jumper and my shorts before appearing to see Henry scratching the back of his neck.

“Louis.” I grinned and Louis raised an eyebrow at me and then looked back at Henry, “this is Henry.”

“Right.” He nodded slowly

“He’s just a friend.” I pursed my lips together

“The sex hair implies that.” Louis rolled his eyes, “were you leaving?”

“Yep. Bye. I’ll call you Blair.” He practically ran out the door.

I shifted awkwardly as Louis closed the door and looked at me.

“You should give me his number, we might need a double for Harry if he gets sick. We could just stick that kid out on stage and I doubt anybody would notice the difference.” Louis sat on a bar stool shaking his head

“I’m not dating him.” I told him as I put the kettle on, “we just have sex.”

“You know Harry hasn’t even kissed another girl since you guys broke up.” Louis told me

“Too bad he couldn’t be that monogamous when we were together huh?” I laughed bitterly

“Do you think by sleeping with his double you’re going to get over him?” he asked and I rolled my
eyes at him passing him a tea.

“Why are you here Lou? I assume it wasn’t to lecture me on my bad choices in life.” I pulled a beer out the fridge and put it back when Louis looked at me judgingly. “I was kidding, jeez.”

“Right please tell me you didn’t call that Harry Styles look a like.” I heard the door slam and Jen appear.

She looked at Louis and then at me.

“Louis Tomlinson is here.” She stated

“Yep.” I laughed

“Never get used to it huh?” Louis asked

“Nope.” She shook her head before blinking and looking at me, “so you didn’t ring him right?”

Louis came to see me as much as he could and it always without fail caused Jenny to get starstruck.

“Nope. She just had sex with him.” Louis told her and I rolled my eyes

“Jeez you guys. I’m single I can fuck whoever I want.” I grumbled

“He looks like your ex.” Jen told me

“Not when you get to know him.” I shrugged, “he’s different to Harry.”

“How so?” Louis asked

“Henry is stacked as fuck.” I grinned remembering his very defined abs

“So other than some abs he’s the same.” Jen sat next to Louis and shook her head

“Their voices are different.” I pointed out

“Doesn’t count when you are having sex with him.” Louis told me and I smirked

“You’d be surprised how fucking hot Harry’s voice sounds like when he’s having sex.” I smirked as Louis shuddered, “He’s not as tall as Harry either.”

“Is this you now?” Louis asked

“What do you mean?” I asked

“Is it all about sex now?” he asked and I sighed

“No. I’m just refraining from feeling anything anymore.” I felt my jaw tighten before walking towards the bathroom, “you can thank your best friend for that.”

“That’s not going to make you get over him.” Jen called out as I left

“Oh fuck off.” I groaned as I got in the shower.

Louis laced his fingers through mine as we walked down the street, he bumped his shoulder against mine and I looked at him.

“I miss you B.” he admitted

“I miss you too Lou.” I sighed, “I miss all of you.”

“He misses you B.” Louis stopped and looked at me, “I wish you would come see us.”

“I can’t look at him without wanting to do horrible things to him.” I chuckled darkly

“Nick wants to see you.” Louis sighed, “him and Ed keep ringing me. They say you wont answer their calls.”

“They are his friends.” I shrugged.

“No, they are yours as well.” Louis shook his head, “they miss you.”

I pursed my lips together as Louis phone rang, he looked at it and answered.

“Hey. Yea, I am.” He grinned before thrusting the phone at me

“I’m hurt babygirl.” The voice told me and I closed my eyes relishing his voice

“I’m sorry Nick.” I took the phone off Louis and rested my head against his shoulder

“Why do you keep avoiding me?” he asked

“I dont know. Maybe I thought you’d try and get me to speak to Harry again.” I bit my lip as Nick sighed

“I wont do that.” He told me, “I just miss you B. You’re my girl.”

“I miss you too Grimmy.” I bit my lip, “nobody gets me drunk quite like you do.”

“It’s cause I’m the master.” He chuckled, “when are you in London next?”

“Nick I never left.” I admitted, “I go to uni here.”

“You’re in London?” he asked and I nodded

“I am.” I bit my lip

“Fuck it, where are you now?” he asked and I laughed

“I’m busy with Louis.” I told him

“I’m going to a gig tonight. You’re coming with me.” He ordered, I laughed

“Okay.” I nodded, “where is it?”

He gave me that address and I put the phone down.

“You’ll have fun.” Louis told me

“Yea, it will be such fun to get photographed and put in the papers again.” I laughed sarcastically

“So when are you coming to see me sing again?” he asked and I narrowed my eyes at him

“Baby steps Lou. Baby steps.” I shook my head

“Don’t call that kid again B.” Louis bit his lip as we reached my front door, “it’s not fair.”

“On who?” I asked and he flushed slightly, “don’t tell me you’re thinking of Harry.”

“I’m not.” He shook his head

“I know he’s your friend Louis but I’m not going to stop sleeping with someone to avoid hurting his feelings.” I shook my head, “he hurt me. Therefore he doesn’t get an opinion on who I sleep with.”

I huffed as I closed the door on Louis and walked into my room. I pulled up my twitter before
updating it.

I remember when we used to talk everyday. I miss that.

As usual my mentions went crazy, I scrolled through them ignoring the questions of Harry and I. Why couldn’t everyone just move on. I then noticed that Louis had retweeted my tweet and I bit my lip before grabbing my phone and hitting dial.

“I’m a bitch.” I said when he answered

“Only sometimes.” He laughed, “I miss you B.”

“I miss you too.” I sighed laying back on my bed. “You’re my best friend and I hate that its so hard
between us at the moment.”

“I love you Blair.” I could almost hear him biting his lip.

“I’ll come see you soon Lou.” I closed my eyes almost regretting the words as they fell out my mouth

“Don’t say things you don’t mean.” He said bitterly

“No. I will.” I hated that tone in his voice.

I hung up and started getting ready to meet Nick.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter. What do people think of the new Blair? She's a little tougher nowadays.

You guys really blew me away with all the comments for the final chapter.

I hope you guys love this part of Blair's story, she's a little fucked up in it but I promise she's just as lovely as always.

Peace.Love.I'veBeenOutInTheSnow!