Status: Complete

Learn How to Play the Game

Telling Louis

“Nope.” I fell onto the couch and buried my face in the pillow.

“Blair,” Jen laughed and I heard Harry chuckle.

“Get up B.” Harry put his hand on my shoulder.

“No. I’m staying here.” I didn’t move, “I refuse to move.”

“I will pick you up.” Harry told me and I groaned.

“Can I tell him tomorrow?” I peeked an eye at Harry who chuckled.

“Come on Blair.” He reached down and scooped me up in his arms.

“I hate you.” I told him as he walked us out to the car.

“Thanks babe.” He kissed my forehead and I pouted.

“Please let me stay here.” I begged, “you can stay to and we can just be in bed all day. Come on Harry, please.”

“No.” he laughed opening the passenger door.

“It can be a naked day. You know you love naked days.” I tried and he laughed.

“No.” he shook his head, “if you don’t want to do it B I will.”

“We both know that is a stupid idea.” I pouted as he put me in the car.

I sighed and pulled the seatbelt on as Jenny got in the back.

“So when are you going to tell him?” she asked and I shrugged.

“At the end of rehearsals.” I bit my lip, “I’ll ask him if he wants to hang out and then when everyone leaves I’ll tell him.”

“And by everyone you mean Harry.” Jenny chuckled and I nodded.

“Just don’t think about it for now yea?” Harry said and I nodded.

“It’ll be fine.” I declared, “now let’s get this party started!”

I reached forward and started channel hopping to find a song I liked which Harry and Jenny both groaned at.

“This is quite possibly your worst habit.” Jenny said and I rolled my eyes.

“I agree with Jen.” Harry chuckled, “you do this all the time.”

I didn’t say anything as I continued to change stations until a song I liked came on and Harry groaned.

“I hate this song.” He groaned, “surely you don’t like it either.”

“It makes me laugh.” I grinned at him, “she thought I was trouble.”

“You are trouble.” He shook his head, “change the channel.”
I laughed before switching the channel again, hopping through them as Jen groaned in the back causing me to laugh.

xxxx


My best friend @JennyJay has never been to a 1D concert so I brought her to rehearsals. We got pretty commited too.

I uploaded a pictured of both of us with 1D painted on our cheeks and some tshirts we found laying around in the back. She laughed at my tweet before looking confused at her phone.

“My mentions are like blowing up.” She furrowed her eyebrows together and I laughed.

“That’s cause I’m quite popular on twitter.” I grinned.

“Only when she mentions us.” Louis chuckled walking up to us, “nice ensemble.”

“Thanks boo.” I smiled and he pulled me into a hug.

“We need to hang out.” He told me as he pulled away, “I never see you anymore.”

“How about after rehearsals?” I asked and he nodded.

“Works for me,” he smiled, “nandos?”

“Oh you know me too well.” I grinned, “I never turn down a nandos.”

“That’s cause you are a sucker for it’s peri peri goodness.” He nodded and Jenny smiled.

“Oh hell yea.” I laughed, “and so are you.”

“Fuck yea!” he grinned and high fived me.

“You two are crazy.” Jenny chuckled and Louis smiled throwing his arm around her.

“All the best people are babe.” He winked and she laughed.

“I’ve heard that before.” She looked at me and I laughed.

“I grew up with Louis.” I held my hands up, “I had crazy thrust upon me from a young age.”

“Don’t pretend you didn’t love every minute of it.” He grinned at me as we walked towards the stage,
“I see you have never seen us perform before.”

“I haven’t.” Jenny nodded.

“I’ll have to make sure the boys and I make it extra special for you then.” He winked before running off.

“Why do I feel like something is going to happen?” she asked and I laughed.

“You catch on quick.” I threw my arm around her, “let’s go get good seats.”

“Won’t we be the only people in there?” she asked and I shrugged.

“So?” I laughed, “I want good seats.”

“Right at the front?” she asked and I bit my lip.

“Couple of rows back, we don’t want neck-ache.” I led her a few rows back and selected the seats.

“You’re such an expert.” She chuckled and I shrugged as we settled into the seats.

“This is my life.” I gestured, “I sit in arenas I don’t know the names of and watch 5 of my best friends do what they love.”

“Are you doing what you love?” she asked and I looked at her curiously, “you weren’t sure about the job to begin with.”

“I love it.” I smiled, “I get to tell them what to wear and they aren’t allowed to chat back at me.”

“They do though don’t they?” she laughed as I nodded.

“Course they do.” I rolled my eyes, “that Tomlinson is the worst.”

“Course he is, he’s your best friend.” She smiled, “does it make you feel guilty?”

“Does what make me feel guilty?” I asked and she bit her lip.

“Acting like everything is fine with him when you know you have news that is going to really anger him?” she asked and I bit my lip.

“Course I do.” I sighed, “I feel guilty for lying to him. I feel guilty that I haven’t confided in him cause

I know that’s going to be what hurts him the most, that I didn’t feel like I could tell him.”

“I get that.” She nodded, “but it’s so obvious how much you and Harry care about each other.”

“Yea, well.” I bit my lip, “I don’t think Louis is going to be up for looking at that. He’s going to go mental at me.”

“Didn’t he want you to get back together?” Jen asked and I bit my lip.

“He never expressed an opinion on it. He always told me that Harry still wanted to be with me.” I bit my lip, “but I know Louis and I know that even if he had wanted us to get together he’s still going to hate it.”

“Oh.” She bit her lip.
The boys all appeared on stage and started singing, I grinned at Jenny and pulled her to stand up and started screaming.

“OH MY GOD I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABIES LOUIS!” I yelled and he winked at me. I nudged Jenny.

“OH MY GOD I’M YOUR BIGGEST FAN! OH MY GOD!” she yelled and I grinned.

“ZAYN YOU MAKE ME GO INSANE!” I screamed and Jenny laughed.

“How long have you been saving that one up?” she asked and I shrugged.

“I came up with it last night.” I smiled and cocked my head to the side as I watched Harry.

“Why don’t you yell something out about him?” she asked and I bit my lip.

“The things I’m thinking about that boy are way too graphic to yell out.” I told her and she laughed.

“OH MY GOD ITS HARRY FREAKING STYLES HE IS LIKE SO CUTE!” she screamed and I laughed as Harry shook his head.

“LIAM! OH MY GOD!” I pretended to hyperventalate.

“Alright you two.” Niall shook his head pointing at us.

“OH MY GOD ISN’T NIALL LIKE THE CUTEST IRISH PERSON EVER?” Jenny yelled out and Niall chuckled.

“You two,” Harry pointed, “up here. Now.”

“What?” I furrowed my eyebrows together.

“We have a request.” Niall grinned.

Jenny and I walked to the front of the stage and Liam helped Jenny up and Zayn came forward grabbing me up onto the stage but kept his arms wrapped round me. I grinned up at him and he chuckled.

“I’ve missed you B.” he said quietly and I leant my head back on his shoulder.

“Missed you too Zayn.” I told him honestly, “we should go out one night this week.”

“I’ll hold you to that.” He pointed at me and I laughed.

“Would you perform for us?” Harry asked handing me his mic and I bit my lip.

“Why do I have a feeling I’m going to hate this?” I raised an eyebrow and he chuckled.

I looked to the side and saw Jenny be handed Louis mic, she looked at me nervously as Niall picked up his guitar and the band started playing What doesn’t kill you. I glared at Harry who was laughing happily. Jenny started singing quietly and I laughed before taking a step forward and singing properly. If the boys wanted us to sing for them then I’d at least give them one hell of a performance. I punched the air at the chorus and skipped around the stage dancing around each other boys as they laughed and joined in. I snuck a glance at Jen who had stopped singing and was just laughing as Zayn spun her around, she looked happy and it confirmed everything I had though. These boys were the perfect antidote to any broken heart. I turned to Harry who took my hand and spun me under his arm, his smile was playfully and I wanted to kiss him as I carried on singing looking up at him grinning. The song finished and I took a little bow as the boys clapped and cheered through their laughter.

“Nice try Styles.” I handed his mic back, “but if you want to embarrass me you’re going to need to try harder.”

“That sounds like a challenge.” Louis laughed from behind me and I spun around.

“No.” I shook my head, “it definitely wasn’t a challenge that you would be involved in.”

“Aw, are you scared Blair?” Harry chuckled.

“Of you?” I shook my head before turning to Louis, “of him? Yes. Yes I am.”

“You are so wise.” Louis chuckled grabbing me around the waist, “that’s why we’re best friends.”

“And here was me thinking it was because it was because we know each others darkest secrets.” I laughed as he kept his arm around me.

“And that. Definitely that to.” He nodded pressing a kiss to my head, “and you’re pretty decent to look at.”

“I am.” I nodded and he looked at me expectantly, “what?”

“What about me?” he asked.

“You’re alright I guess.” I shrugged and he huffed removing his arm from my shoulders.

“I’m hurt.” He put his hand over his heart, “my best friend and oldest friend does not appreciate my beauty.”

“El does.” I tried and he pouted, “oh boo you know you’re the most beautiful boy in the world to me.”

I smushed his face between my hands and placed a kiss on the top of his nose and all the boys made an aww sound around us causing me to giggle.

“I’m a taken man Monroe.” Louis smirked, “if you wanted me you should have said before.”

“We have been down that road Tommo and we both know it’s a dead end street.” I pointed out and he chuckled.

“See I told you we’d eventually joke about it.” He threw his arm around me.

xxxx


“I’ll see you later.” I waved told Jen and she nodded, “Haz you’re taking her home right?”

“Yea,” he nodded walking over to us and dropping his voice low, “you alright to tell him?”

“Course.” I nodded looking over at Louis who was on the phone to El, “it’ll be fine.”

“Alright,” he sighed, “if you need me…”

“Call you.” I interrupted him and smiled, “I know Haz, I’ll be fine. Stop worrying.”

“Are you coming to mine after?” he asked and I nodded.

“Sure.” I looked to Jen, “is that cool?”

“Course.” She smiled, “just let me know how it goes yea?”

“It will be fine.” I glanced over at Niall as he walked over throwing his arm around me.

“Gearing up to do the deed?” he asked and I nodded, “good luck beautiful.”

He placed a sloppy kiss on my cheek and I laughed wiping it off.

“What are you two up to?” Niall asked.

“Just going home.” Jenny told him.

“I’m giving her a lift.” Harry said.

“Do you wanna go get a pub meal? I’m starved.” He rubbed his stomach.

Harry looked at Jenny and she shrugged.

“I’m game if you are?” he asked and she nodded.

“Sounds like fun.” She smiled and I groaned.

“So you lot are off to have fun and I’m off to tell Louis.” I groaned, “life is unfair.”

“It’ll be worth it.” Harry smiled at me, “I promise.”

“You better be fucking nice to me.” I told him and he laughed.

“I’m always nice to you.” He rolled his eyes at me.

“I expect breakfast in bed for like a month.” I pursed my lips and he nodded.

“Anything for you.” He leant forward and kissed my forehead, “and just think, next time I’ll actually be able to kiss you.”

“Alright. I’m off.” I waved and walked towards Louis.

“Blair!” he grinned running over to me and picking me up making me laugh, “let’s go bond.”

“Let’s.” I smiled as he linked our hands together and started telling me a story El had just told him about a man on a bus.

We got in the taxi and eventually arrived at nandos chatting away about absolutely everything and it felt amazing to just hang out with him. There was a voice in the back of my head telling me not to tell him about Harry and I, that maybe we needed more time. Louis threw back his head laughing at a comment I had made about Zayn getting sulky. He was my best friend though, he deserved to know that I was back with his other best friend.

“Lou, can we talk?” I asked as we walked into a park our hands laced together.

“I thought we had been all evening.” He grinned and I bit my lip, “oh, this is serious huh?”

“Yea, I guess.” I looked to the floor before looking at him, “I love you Lou, you know that right?”

“You’re freaking me out B.” he chuckled nervously.

“Please promise me you won’t freak out.” I looked at him desperately and he crossed his arms.

“What’s happened?” he raised an eyebrow at me as we stopped walking.

“Harry.” I whispered softly.

“What?” he deadpanned.

“Harry and I.” I stated.

“Harry and you what Blair?” he pressed.

“Harry and I are…Harry and I again.” I admitted fidgeting.

“This is some stupid joke right? Neither of you are actually that selfish to start this off again before we go on a world tour right? You wouldn’t jepordise how things are between everyone when things were finally going back to normal.” He shook his head, “right?”

“Lou.” I sighed.

“I can’t fucking believe you two.” He shook his head, “what the fuck is wrong with you? You’re both fucking idiots.”

I didn’t say anything.

“What if he does I again B?” he asked and I bit my lip, “what is going to happen if he hurt you again?”

“He won’t.” I told him, “we have been trying this out since America. Trust me Lou, I wouldn’t be relling you if I wasn’t sure.”

“How can I trust this after everything?” he asked and I bit my lip picking my words carefully.

“The thing is Lou, it’s like what Emily Bronte said; He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” I bit my lip as I waited for his reaction, to the statement, “I need him Louis. I need him every second of every day.”

“You said this last time. You both said this last time.” Louis shook his head.

“It’s different Lou, we know what we have to lose.” I scuffed my shoe against the floor, “this time it’s forever Louis. I promise.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Not going to lie I'm still drunk as i post this so i apologise for any misakes.

Thank you to everyone who has commented, read an subscribed it makes me happy everyday.

Peace.Love.You <3 :)