Status: Complete

Learn How to Play the Game

Going on Holiday!

I bounced up and down in my seat and Jenny laughed lightly.

“Excited?” she asked and I nodded turning to Louis on my other side and poked him.

“Let me sleep, I need the energy for all the skiing I’m going to do.” He mumbled snuggling into the window.

“And the drinking.” Niall popped up from behind us, “you said there would be drinking.”

“I’m with you Niall,” Jen nodded, “I need alcohol if you think I’m bombing down a mountain.”

“You won’t be bombing down you will be carving it up.” I grinned.

“Skiing or boarding?” Harry asked Jen who shrugged.

“Boarding.” I answered for her.

“Really?” he asked and I nodded, “but skiing is easier.”

“So? Snowboarding is so much more fun.” I told him and he rolled his eyes, “don’t roll your eyes at me Styles. Have you ever boarded?”

“No.” he shook his head, “have you ever skied?”

“Yep.” I nodded, “I can do both but choose to board.”

“Cause you’re a lousy skier.” Louis mumbled and I glared at him.

“I’m just as good as you.” I told him and he snorted.

“You are not as good as me.” He wriggled into the window, “you’re good at boarding though.”

“Thanks boo.” I squished his cheeks and he batted me away.

“Leave me be.” He groaned.

I laughed before snuggling into Jenny who gave me a small smile, this holiday I was going to make sure she had the best time ever. This would be a holiday she would never forget. Eventually the plane landed and we got into the van that waited for us to take us to the chalet. It was a boring journey and I grabbed the back seats and pulled my laptop out, Harry appeared next to me and I grinned snuggling into him as we both took a headphone and settled in to watching the Coldplay tour for the hundreth time.

“Goosebumps every time.” Harry murmered as we watched them perform Fix You.

“Oh yea,” I nodded biting my lip, “I’d love to see them again.”

“It was an amazing night.” He nodded before resting his head on top of mine.

Louis glanced back at us and gave me a small smile, I smiled back before he turned around.

“When are you going to fill me in?” Harry asked dropping his voice, “we haven’t had a chance to talk.”

“Later,” I looked up at him, “but everything is okay.”

“Sure?” he asked and I nodded.

“Stop worrying Haz,” I smiled leaning up and pressing a soft kiss to his lips, “if they weren’t okay why would I have suggested this holiday?”

“I guess.” He nodded before kissing me quickly, “I can’t wait to see you board.”

“Really?” I asked and he nodded.

“Yea, I think it’s really sexy that you board.” He pressed his forehead to mine.

“Is it all the layers?” I asked playfully and he chuckled.

“Oh yea.” He nodded.

“I can’t believe you ski.” I made a face.

“Shut up.” He rolled his eyes and I laughed, “so this is your Dad’s place?”

“Yep.” I nodded, “Lou and I used to come out here all the time.”

“Really?” he asked and I nodded.

“Yea,” I bit my lip, “it’s a great way to clear your head.”

“Yea, I get what you mean.” He nodded.

I looked out the window and spotted the chalet.

“That’s it.” I pointed.

“It’s just as amazing as I remember!” Louis called out and I laughed.

We pulled up and everyone piled out the car grabbing the bags as I darted up the stairs and the door flew open and I grabbed Louise in a hug.

“Oh Blair!” she sighed holding me tightly.

“It’s so nice to see you.” I mumbled into her shoulder.

I heard people coming up the stairs and smiled stepping inside next to Louise.

“Louis,” her voice softened further at my best friend and I beamed as he stepped forward wrapping his arms around her.

Everyone lined up and I went down the line introducing them, they all waved before I went and showed everyone where they would be sleeping.

“What about me?” Harry asked leaning against the wall as I put Jenny in the room next to mine.

“I’m sure I can squeeze you in in here.” I opened the door and Harry pushed himself off the wall and walked curiously into my bedroom.

I walked around him pulling the closet open curiously and smiled as I saw the clothes hanging in it. I ran my fingers over one of the jumpers before pulling it out and looking at it.

“What’s that?” he asked.

“It’s a jumper Haz.” I rolled my eyes and he stuck his tongue out at me, “my Dad does this thing sometimes, he just sends things he’s found along the way that he thinks I’ll like and have them hung up in a wardrobe.”

“Why?” he asked.

“I don’t know.” I shrugged, “but I’m not complaining.”

Harry chuckled as he picked up a picture.

“Is this?” he asked and I bit my lip nodding, “you have the same nose.”

“Yea.” I bit my lip, “I don’t even know why that’s out. I always shove it in a drawer and Louise always puts it back up.”

“You two close?” he asked and I shrugged.

“She looked after me when I was little when my Dad went away.” I walked over to the double doors.

“Your room is…” he trailed off as he looked around.

I laughed as I picked up one of my soft toys before tossing it into the ottoman that was at the bottom of my bed.

“I haven’t ever bothered decorating it.” I shrugged, “I never spend much time in here.”

“Maybe you will this time.” He wiggled his eyebrows and I laughed.

“Want to see outside?” I asked my hand on the doorhandle.

“Sure.” He nodded and I opened the door leading us onto my balcony, “wow.”

“I know.” I leant back against him and he wrapped his arms around me, “I wish we could go today but the slope closes in like 20 minutes.”

“Tomorrow.” He kissed the side of my head, “I see you have a pool though.”

“I do.” I nodded and he grinned.

“Skinny dip?” he asked and I laughed shaking my head, “what? Why not?”

“It isn’t just me and you.” I turned around, “anyway, I have a plan for tonight.”

“And what would that be?” he raised an eyebrow and I grinned.

“If I told you that it wouldn’t be a surprise.” I stepped away from him, “let’s go downstairs.”

xxxx


“This place is amazing.” Harry looked around us and Louis and I high fived.

“We rock.” Louis threw an arm around me, “Blair and I would like to introduce you to the best few days you will ever have.”

“We’re talking top 5 holiday of all time.” I nodded and Louis grinned down at me.

“This would be an ice bar.” Louis gestured around us in case the others hadn’t caught on.

“You had me at the sign bar on the door.” Niall rubbed his hands together walking towards the bar.

“I am so with you on that.” Jenny followed him and I chuckled as Zayn opted to go have a cigarette.

“Do you want a drink Haz?” Lou shifted next to me and Harry gave him a small smile and nodd following him to the bar.

“Blair.” Liam smiled and I stepped to him wrapping my arms around his middle.

“Hey Li.” I followed him to a booth to sit down.

“This is definitely your best idea.” He smiled.

“The holiday?” I asked and he nodded, “it was as much Lou’s.”

“Well it’s a good one. Those two need to bond.” He gestured to my best friend and boyfriend, “they haven’t seemed as connected lately.”

“I know.” I sighed watching them as Harry threw his head back laughing, “I know it’s all my fault, I feel so bad about it. They love each other.”

“They are Larry Stylinson.” Liam shrugged, “they can get through anything.”

“I hope so.” I pursed my lips together.

“Chill B,” Liam nudged me, “have fun. I’ll go get us some drinks, double jack and coke right?”

“Thanks Li.” I smiled as I watched him walk over to the bar.

Jenny and Niall walked over sliding in the booth opposite, Jenny sipped on her drink as Niall continued to tell her the story of how he hurt his knee the first time.

“How is it now?” she asked putting her hand on his knee.

“It’s strapped up.” Niall assured her, “I just have to be careful.”

“Here you go.” Liam appeared with my drink and I thanked him taking it back.

I peaked around him and saw Harry and Louis still stood at the bar chatting and laughing. Harry caught my eye and smiled, Louis spun around and winked at me before turning back to Harry.

“Smile.” Liam whispered in my ear, “it’s finally all working out the way it should.”

I nodded and sipped at my drink, I dragged it out and the others had had about 3 drinks and I hadn’t finished one. Louis and Harry walked over with a tray of shots and I pushed mine away.

“What gives Monroe?” Niall asked, “you never say no to drinking.”

“I want to be on the first lift tomorrow.” I shrugged.

“Come on Blair.” Louis pouted, “Harry will make sure you are up and raring to go.”

“I will?” Harry looked skeptical as he eyed his drink, “I mean, yea. Course.”

“Tomorrow night.” I promised them, “tomorrow night and I will once again school you all on drinking.”

“Does this mean you’re going to look after me tonight instead?” Harry grinned and I rolled my eyes at him.

“You don’t look after me.” I shook my head and Louis nudged the shot towards me.

“I do.” He nodded, “I make you tea and put you to bed.”

“Shut up.” I shook my head laughing and held the shot in my hand, “one shot. That’s it.”

“Course.” Louis smirked and I sighed holding the shot up to cheers the rest.

I looked around my group of friends as I took the shot, was it really possible to only have one drink with them? I stood up and walked to the bar to get a soft drink and I felt a hand on my back.

“Not in public Haz.” I chuckled turning my head to see him smiling at me.

“I won’t drink either.” He told me and I shook my head.

“We are not that couple Haz.” I laughed softly, “trust me.”

“I know.” He nodded, “but I want to go the first lift as well.”

“I’ll get you up.” I patted his shoulder, “have a couple of drinks, you don’t ever get completely hammered anyway.”

He nodded and we both looked over at our friends.

“Niall and Jenny are close.” Harry murmered and I nodded, “what are your thoughts on that?”

“He’s a great guy when you’re sad.” I shrugged, “I doubt it’s anything more.”

“The way he looks at her I would say it was more B.” Harry chuckled and I pursed my lips together, “problem?”

“Course not.” I shook my head and bit my lip and Harry chuckled lowly.

“I can tell when you’re lying, you know that right?” he leant against the bar and looked down at me knowingly.

“They can’t get together.” I told him.

“Why?” he looked slightly amused.

“He’ll never be home,” I shook my head, “that’s not a relationship she should be in.”

“Really now? Only I’m pretty sure that’s the relationship you are in.” he said not looking the faintest bit hurt, he seemed to be finding my irratation funny.

“It’s different.” I huffed walking away from him and I heard his low laugh as he watched me walk away.

Harry eventually sat down next to me resting his arm around the back of the booth. We sat around talking for another couple of hours before he dropped his head to my shoulder.

“Do you want to go spend some time in that room of yours?” his breath tickled my neck and a shiver went down my spine as I nodded.

“I’m going to go get some sleep.” I told them.

“I’ll walk you back, make sure you don’t fall over on the ice.” Harry stood up and I slid out of the booth.

“I know what you two are doing.” Niall waved between us, “and I like it!”

I laughed at how drunk he was, I leant forward and ruffled his hair.

“You okay Jen?” I asked and she nodded.

“I’ll look after her!” Niall threw his arm around her and pulled her to him.

“Come on.” Harry tugged my hand chuckling, “leave it be.”

I dropped a kiss on Louis’s cheek and he drunkenly waved goodbye. I started walking and got outside before I realized we were holding hands, I dropped his hand and he raised an eyebrow at me.

“Public Haz.” I reminded him.

“Oh yea.” He bit his lip shoving his hands in his jacket pockets as we walked along side by side.

“Oh my god! Is that Harry Styles? He is so hot!” I heard a girl say as we passed and I looked up to see if he had heard.

“Haz.” I stopped and he looked confused, “those girls are fans.”

“B.” he sighed and I crossed my arms.

“It’ll take like 5 minutes.” I reasoned.

“I love meeting fans, you know I do but it’s so cold.” He hopped from one foot to the other.

I turned around and walked back to the girls who squealed as they recognized me.

“Hey,” I waved and the waved back.

“You’re Blair Monroe.” One of them said and I smiled.

“I am.” I looked over my shoulder as Harry started walking over to us, “you wanted to speak to Harry right?”

“Hey girls.” He smiled as he finally reached us.

“Harry!” the all chorused and I stepped back.

“You alright?” he asked, “it’s a bit cold to just be outside isn’t it?”

“Are you two back together?” one of the girls asked.

“Can you sign my phone?” a girl asked producing her phone.

“I can do.” He nodded and took it from her ignoring the previous question and the friends looked at each other, “anyone have a sharpie?”

“Oh.” They pulled their pockets out and couldn’t find one.

“I think I have one.” I bit my lip, “give me a sec.”

I started rooting through my bag and Harry let out a low chuckle at my actions.

“Blair carries the world around in that bag I swear.” He shook his head at me and the girls giggled.

“Do you ski or board?” one of the girls asked.

“Ski.” He grinned and laughed as I shook my head, “Blair is a boarder.”

“Boarding is the way to go!” one of the girls retorted.

“Who said that?” I looked up and one of the girls waved, “we can be friends.”

I offered her a high five which she gladly responded to as Harry laughed.

“I have a sharpie!” I pulled the pen out and handed it to Harry, “now you can’t ever complain about my bag because it is useful!”

“Sure.” He rolled his eyes shaking his head with an amused smile on his face.

“You two are so cute!” a voice exclaimed and I laughed.

“We are also so cold! Are you guys on your way somewhere or something?” I asked trying to avoid the question that I knew was about to be asked again.

“We were heading home.” A girl who had yet to speak said quietly as the other girls bombarded Harry with questions.

“Oh, us to.” I stepped closer to her, “I want to be on the first lifts up tomorrow so Harry was making sure I didn’t fall over on the ice on my walk back. Though I think it’s more likely that he would be the one falling.”

She giggled and Harry looked up at me and glared playfully obviously hearing what I had said.

“We’re all so glad you two are so close again.” She said softly and I smiled, “no, really. We are. Harry always looks so happy around you.”

“Harry is always happy.” I told her, “nothing to do with me but thank you.”

“He didn’t seem happy with Taylor.” She bit her lip and I bit back a smile.

“Do you want a picture with him or anything?” I asked and she shrugged.

“I wouldn’t know what to say to him,” she shifted uncomfortably.

“Start with hey and he’ll do the rest.” I rested a hand on her arm, “I’ll stand with you and make sure he’s extra nice to you.”

She giggled as I reached for her hand and stepped towards him, he looked up as I arrived next to him.

“Hey.” The girl waved and Harry beamed.

“Hey, are you okay?” he asked, “it’s so cold out here!”

“I’m alright.” She smiled, “it’s snowing, of course it’s cold.”

I smiled at her and she grinned back as Harry laughed softly.

“Do you want me to take a picture of you two?” I asked and she shook her head.

“Can I have a picture with both of you?” she asked.

I glanced at Harry who just stared back at me. If I had my picture taken with this girl with Harry I knew what would be said online. She smiled up at me hopefully and I caved, I was such a sucker for a sweet fan. After the girls had given us a list of twitter names to follow Harry and I were finally on our way back to the chalet.

“They were sweet.” I smiled up at Harry who nodded.

“That picture is going online right now, you know that right?” he looked down at me and I shrugged.

“There are going to be pictures of us together Haz, we’re meant to be friends.” I bit my lip, “we just don’t say anything either way.”

He nodded and bumped his shoulder against mine.

“I can’t wait to be able to tell them we are together though.” He smiled softly at me as we walked up to the door and I unlocked it as I grinned.

“I can’t wait either.” I walked up the stairs, “when we can hold hands in public.”

“And kiss in public.” He followed me into my room his hands on my hips as I giggled.

“I’m pretty sure we aren’t meant to do that anyway.” I looked up and grinned at the playful smile on his face.

“When have we ever paid that rule any attention.” He chuckled, “talking of paying something attention, I think this bed needs some love in it.”

“That was cheesy Haz, even for you.” I laughed as he picked me up and closed the door.

“Don’t be mean Monroe.” He dropped me onto the bed and crawled up me, “not when I have all the power.”

“It’s cute you think you have power.” I shook my head running my hand down his chest, “so cute.”

“I’m anything but cute babe.” His breath was hot on my lips and we were so close our noses kept brushing, it was suddenly like the room was charged.

He smirked as I was unable to reply to him, my gaze fixed on his lips and my concentration was on my will power, or lack of. I just wanted to kiss him and the way he was stroking the exposed skin on my hip I was finding it hard to resist but I knew what game he wanted to play and I was a more than willing participant. I ran a hand down the front of his chest and when it reached the bottom of his tshirt I let my fingers graze his skin before running up the inside of his shirt causing him to bit his lip as my nails scaped against his skin.

“Are you okay?” I asked knowing he would be able to feel my breath against his lips.

“I’m fine.” He smirked as his hand travelled up my top.

I didn’t say anything as I tilted my head to the side and placed my lips near the spot on his neck that he loved to much. I blew on the skin softly and he let out a soft groan before a frustrated sound at the realization of what had left his lips. I giggled softly knowing that that noise alone always turned him on. I pulld his tshirt up and over his head my lips skimming over his collarbone as I did so. His jaw tightened as he looked down at me and I felt a shiver run down my spine at the lust I saw in his features. He pulled my top off and I squirmed under his gaze as his eyes travelled down my top, he licked his lips before moving to undo my bra. I smirked as I arched up into him knowing that it was sight that really got to him. He pressed his forehead against mine closing his eyes as his breath began to be irregular.

“Problem?” I teased and he groaned before moving quickly attaching his lips to my chest.

As I felt his tongue on my skin the moan I had been surpressing fell out of my mouth and Harry smirked triumphantly against my skin causing me to growl. He continued to tease me until he had me completely naked underneath him, it was at that point that I pushed him over pulling off his jeans and boxers as I did so. I crawled up the length of his body and he groaned at the sight. I chuckled as I placed soft kisses up his torso, then along his collarbone, up his neck and along his jaw line avoiding his lips. He groaned and I chuckled into his skin before doing the reverse of the kisses leading me back down his torso, he groaned as moved to kiss his hipbones. I moved my mouth to hover over him as I held him in my hand, I knew he could feel my breath on him and he groaned. I glanced up at him to see his head pushed into the pillow, his breathing irregular and he had a hand in his hair as he tried to keep another sound from leaving his lips. I slowly took him in my mouth and he let out a low groan the entire time until I moved back, a hand flew down to hold my shoulder. He never held my head instead grabbed my shoulder and squeezed it softly. He was moaning softly as I worked on him slowly. I moved away and his eyes flew open as he pushed me onto my back, his mouth instantly kissing the insides of my thighs. I bit my lip and close my eyes letting his tongue glide over me and enjoying the pleasure he was giving me, his hand ran up my body and I laced my fingers through his squeezing them softly. He pulled away just like I had done, this time he placed kisses up my body stopping as he reached my face.

“I don’t want to play anymore.” He groaned and I nodded biting my lip as my gazed fixed on his lips.

“Nor me.” I shook my head and as soon as the words left my mouth his lips crashed on mine and I felt him enter me.

I groaned wrapping my legs around him meeting his thrusts. Making love with Harry was different everytime but it never failed to leave me breathless. We knew each other so well, we knew how far to push each other and how to drive the other crazy and that only made the sex even more amazing. His kisses were passionate and wanting which only left me more turned on. I arched my back and he groaned as it meant he went even deeper inside of me.

“Fuck B.” his face fell to my neck.

He let out a string of curse words as I flipped us over, his hands going to my hips helping me move up and down. I leant down and kissed him, hard as I felt myself reach my climax, I moaned into his mouth and he spun us over as he got close to finishing. He hovered above me, biting his lip as I met each of his thrusts. He crashed his lips against mine moaning into my mouth as he did.

We laid in the afterglow, my head rested on his chest as he stroked my back both of us trying to catch our breath.

“Who was the last boy who was in this bed with you?” Harry asked and I giggled.

“Louis.” I looked up at him, “no other boys have been in this bed.”

“Really?” his eyebrows shot up and I hit him, “ouch! I just mean…”

“You expected me to have brought a random boarder back.” I finished and he pursed his lips together as I giggled, “it’s alright Haz. I would just normally go back to their place.”

“What’s your number?” he asked and my eyebrows shot up.

“No.” I shook my head, “we aren’t doing this.”

“Why?” he bit his lip.

“I don’t want to know and I know you don’t want to know really.” I shook my head, “there has only been one boarder Haz, if you were curious about that. We are not doing this numbers shit.”

“You think your number is higher than mine!” he pointed at me and laughed.

“Harry.” I huffed, “stop it.”

“Fine, fine.” He chuckled, “you’re so cute when you’re awkward.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Boring as fuck. A complete filler and an attempt at a sex scene.

Thank you for everyone who commented on the last chapter, I LOVE YOU <3

Feedback is loved even if it's to tell me to get better at writing fillers.

Peace.Love.Yawn.