Status: Complete

Learn How to Play the Game

Brits Afterparties

“Why are you not there?” My dad furrowed his eyebrows together as we sat on the sofa at my apartment, “I just don’t get it.”

“Nobody knows about Harry and I.” I laughed softly at him, “I don’t get on with his ex either and she will be there tonight.”

“Does that bother you?” he asked taking a sip of his wine.

“Nope.” I shook my head, “I trust him.”

My dad didn’t say anything but he nodded his gazed fixed on the television. I finished painting my nails and bit my lip glacing at the time. I had promised Harry I would meet him at an after party. The boys came on to sing One way or Another and I noticed my Dad tapping his foot along with the song.

“Your boy can really sing huh?” he commented and I smiled.

“He can indeed.” I chuckled, “I’m glad you approve.”

“Nice tone.” He looked over at me, “you have a nice tone to your voice too.”

“Don’t start.” I shook my head standing up as the song finished, “I’m going to go change I’ll be back in a bit.”

I walked out the lounge and into my room to pull on my dress and heels. I checked myself over in the mirror flicking my hair and biting my lip. I looked at the clock on the wall and sighed, it would have to do. I grabbed my clutch and jacket before walking into the hallway as my Dad walked out the lounge.

“You look beautiful.” He smiled and pressed a kiss to my cheek.

“Thanks,” I bit my lip, “are you sure you’re okay to take me to this place?”

“Course.” He pulled his coat on, “let’s go.”

We got into his car and I channel flicked till I found a song I liked. My Dad didn’t say much until we were close.

“Be careful.” He started and I shook my head laughing softly, “don’t drink to much or put your drink down. If someone offers you drugs just say no, it is that easy.”

“This conversation is about 4 years too late.” I patted his arm, “but the thought it there, so thanks.”

He sighed and I laughed whilst he pulled to a stop, I kissed his cheek before jumping out and ducking my head. I walked through the cameras that were snapping everybody who walked towards the door. I glanced to the side of me as I felt someone’s hand on my back, Nick grinned at me and I laughed.

“Welcome,” he whispered in my ear, “all this will cost is your soul and dignity, please leave them at the door.”

I laughed shaking my head at him and he beamed down at me.

“You have had too much to drink already.” I told him and he shrugged.

“Or maybe you haven’t had enough!” he exclaimed and I laughed, “don’t worry loverboy is on his way.”

“Loverboy?” I asked and he shook his head.

“Oh babe don’t play dumb with me, he’s told me everything.” He smiled, “I’m happy for you two.”
I bit my lip as we walked through the crowd to the bar.

“Two double jack and cokes and a vodka lemonade please.” Nick ordered and I cocked my head to the side, “I told you he was on his way, gave me his drink order as well cheeky bastard.”

“Course he did.” I shook my head laughing.

I grabbed our drinks and made our way upstairs and into a corner with some of our friends. I sat with Nick and we fell into conversation, I say we say with friends but they were just people that we knew and saw out occasionally. They didn’t bother us and we didn’t bother them. Nick started telling me some of the things that had happened and I was laughing as I recalled him kissing our friend James on national television.

“Hey.” Harry appeared next to us his arm wrapped instinctively around my waist.

He dropped a kiss to my cheek as his spare hand grabbed the drink on the table. He looked distracted as he looked over his shoulder biting his lip.

“Everything okay?” I asked and he nodded without turning to look at me, “Haz.”

“Niall went to the bar,” he shrugged before turning to look at me, “you look beautiful babe.”

“You don’t look to shabby yourself.” I grinned up at him and he chuckled.

“Oh all these compliments! Please stop! My head will get big!” Nick fanned himself and I laughed.

“You two look like a couple.” Niall sat next to Nick and distributed the drinks he had brought with him, “take your arm away from her.”

“Do you really think anyone in here has even noticed?” I raised an eyebrow, “I rekon I could kiss him and nobody would bat an eyelid.”

“Maybe we should test that theory.” Harry murmured and I laughed softly, “cause if it isn’t right I don’t care about the consequences.”

“I so haven’t drunk enough for this conversation.” I shook my head and finished my drink.

“Kiss me.” He whispered into my ear as I picked up the next drink, “kiss me. You know you want to. You want to feel me pressed up against you, completely lost in you and not caring who sees it.”

“Harry.” I warned and he chuckled lowly his breath tickling my ear.

“Live a little Blair.” He teased

I stood up and moved to sit next to Niall, Harry let out a loud laugh at my actions. Niall wrapped an arm around my shoulders and started telling me about the alcohol that was on the table. Harry moved up so he was sat next to Nick and they immediately fell into an easy conversation which had them both in stitches.

“So every after party?” I raised an eyebrow as Nick led me downstairs.

“Every one.” He nodded, “we want to see what’s on offer.”

“What if we move from a really good one to a shit one?” I asked pulling my jacket on.

“Then we move again.” Nick grinned and I laughed softly.

Nick took my hand in his as we walked outside and I could feel Harry watching us carefully as Niall and him followed behind us. We piled into the car and I kept my head down as the flashes continued. The journey to the next party was quick and we were soon in another club that was rammed with people I had seen on my tv earlier that night.

“That is JT.” I whispered to Niall who nodded, “holy crap.”

“Close your mouth babe, you’re drooling.” Harry chuckled as he breezed past me towards the bar.
I stood and appreciated how amazing Justin Timberlake lookd up close before turning around to head to the bar.

“Hey.” a guy leant next to me and I smiled.

“Hello.” I nodded at him and looked down the bar waiting to be served.

“Your dress looks amazing on you.” He told me and I looked over my shoulder at him.

“Thanks.” I bit my lip as I squirmed under this scruitiny.

I could feel his eyes on my boobs and my ass and I really hated it.

“Is there something I can help you with?” I asked putting my hands on my hips and turning to him.

“Will you dance with me?” he asked and I pursed my lips together.

“No.” I shook my head, “I’m getting a drink.”

“Come on.” He took my hand off my hip and I ripped it out of his grasp.

“No.” I shook my head again.

“A girl doesn’t wear a dress like that if she doesn’t want attention.” He took a step closer to me,
“maybe we should just go back to mine yea?”

“No.” I shook my head taking a step back.

“Come on beautiful.” He put his hands on my waist, “we’re both hot, I rekon we could have some hot sex.”

“Take your hands off of her.” Harry appeared behind him and the guy spun to look at him.

“Seriously?” he looked at me, “you’re passing me up from this kid? He’s in a fucking boyband.”

“Hands off. Now.” Harry’s voice was low and dangerous, his whole body was tensed up.

“Haz,” Niall put his hand on his shoulder, “step back yea.”

“This guy is sleazing all over Blair.” Harry shook his head.

“Come on babe.” The guy leant forward and whispered in my ear, “I bet I can get you going better than he can.”

I put my hands on his chest and shoved him away from me.

“What part of no do you not get?” I asked shaking my head.

“For this kid?” he pointed at Harry, “seriously?”

“No.” I shook my head, “just because I don’t like you.”

Harry looked so angry as I walked past him and as I walked down a corridor where nobody was I knew he was following me. I turned the corner and leant up against the wall.

“Blair.” He groaned and I rolled my eyes.

“Chill out.” I put my hands on his shoulders and he pressed his forehead against mine.

“His hands were all over you.” His jaw tightened.

“Trust me the only person’s hands I want all over me are yours.” I smiled up at him and he bit his lip.

“I want everyone to know you’re mine.” He leant down and mumbled against my lips.

I pressed my lips to his and he kissed me softly, holding my face gently in his hands.

“Come on.” I laced our fingers together, “next stop is Nick’s house right?”

“Right.” He nodded.

“Well there we can be us right?” I looked up at him, “cause it will just be people we’re friends with.”

“I guess.” He nodded, “you alright? Not tired?”

“It’s half 4 Haz, I’m fine.” I laughed and he shrugged.

We walked to the entrance and met Nick who was propping up a very drunk Niall. We all filed out and jumped in a taxi to go to Nick’s house for an after party. Once we were at Nick’s Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me up the stairs.

“Not my room!” Nick called out and Harry laughed.

He pulled me down the corridor and opened a door dragging me inside. I was laughing as he closed the door and grinned at me.

“This dress looks uncomfortable.” He kissed me backing me towards the bed, “maybe you should take it off.”

I laughed before I kissed him, I ran my fingers through his hair tugging softly causing him to groan into my mouth. His hands were running up and down the length of my dress as his kisses got harder and more wanting.

“Come on Haz.” I pushed him off me, “let’s go downstairs.”

“You’re torturing me!” he groaned as I walked to the door.

I chuckled as I put my hand on the handle, he got to his feet stumbling forward and rested his head on my shoulder groaning about his head spinning. I giggled taking his hand and pulling him back down the stairs. The lounge was full of people and I could hear Niall getting rowdy in the corner of the kitchen as he argued that his hair looked better with roots to Lou who wasn’t having any of it.

“Blair! My favourite. Come here.” Nick grabbed my hand yanking me towards the kitchen, “I made us a stage.”

“That’s your worktop Nick.” I laughed as he climbed onto it, “not a stage.”

“Get up here.” He stamped his foot and I laughed as Harry picked me up and put me on the counter next to Nick.

I stood up and laughed as everyone turned to look at us, it was at that moment that Nick produced a remote that he pointed at his stereo system and suddenly Rhianna was playing and Nick grinned at me.

“Come on Blair, let’s put on a show.” He grinned and I threw my head back laughing before I started to sing.

“Want you to make me feel like I’m the only girl in the world.” I pointed at Harry who grinned and raised his glass at me, “like I’m the only one that you’ll ever love.”

Nick and I carried on our performance before eventually sitting on the counter and chatting to people. Harry had brought Nick a coffee and me a tea as he eyed the time. Nick drank the coffee and started groaning about going to work.

“We’ll come with you!” Harry grinned and I raised an eyebrow at him.

“We will, will we?” I asked and he nodded, “I’m in a dress Haz, it’s going to look rough as fuck.”

“My sister left some shit here, let’s clothe you.” Nick jumped off the counter and took me upstairs.

xxxx


“Harry Styles is here everyone!” Nick announced and I laughed from where I was sat.

“Hello!” He chuckled.

“How are things going with you?” Nick asked curiously.

“Things are better than ever,” Harry glanced over at me smiling, “you know, got a brit. No big deal.”

“Anything new going on with you? Other than the brit.” he asked and Harry shrugged.

“Not new per se.” he smiled laughing softly.

“You look happy.” Nick noted and I bit my lip shaking my head at him before leaning forward and hitting his arm.

“That would be because I am.” He looked over at me again, “I’ve got a lot to be happy about right now.”

“Like what?” Nick asked shoving me away as I went to hit him again.

“Blair and I are together.” Harry bit his lip, “for good.”

“For good?” Nick asked and Harry nodded.

I couldn’t help the stupid smile on my face as I stood with my hands on my hips glaring at the pair who were grinning like they had planned the whole thing.

“I don’t plan on ever letting her go again.” Harry glanced over at me, “I plan on loving her for the rest of my life.”

“So there we are folks, Stlonroe are officially back together.” Nick grinned, “finally. Here is a track from the great Emile Sande.”

The track played and I went to hit Harry but he grabbed my hand and pulled me down on his lap laughing as I pouted.

“You two did this on purpose.” I huffed, “you stupid drunken idiots.”

“Not drunk.” Nick waggled his finger at me, “hungover.”

xxxx


“Come on Lux,” I yawned as we laid on the sofa.

“Bambi!” she grinned and I nodded as I pressed play.

“You good?” Harry walked into the lounge and dropped a kiss on Lux’s head.

“Yea, we’re watching a film.” I yawned again and he nodded.

“I’ve got a few bits I need to do,” he told me, “I’ll be around yea?”

“Course.” I nodded stroking Lux’s hair, “we’ll be here watching a movie.”

“You look beyond tired.” He chuckled and I narrowed my eyes at him.

“That’s because I haven’t slept yet.” I huffed.

He pressed a soft kiss to my lips before walking out of the room. I stroked Lux’s hair softly, I was laying on the sofa with my head propped up by a pillow and Lux was laying next to me sharing the pillow. I yawned as I started watching the film, Lux snuffled and snuggled closer to me causing me to smile.

“B.” Harry kissed my forehead, “wake up.”

I groaned and stretched my eyes going wide as I realized Lux wasn’t next to me.

“Lou collected her about 20 minutes ago.” He sat next to me and stroked the hair off my face, “you okay?”

“Just tired.” I smiled softly at him, “how come you’re not?”

“I fell asleep.” He admitted sheepishly, “I was meant to be doing some work but I fell asleep instead.”

I giggled and he smiled softly at me.

“Did I dream it or does the world finally know we’re back together?” I asked and the smile he gave me was an answer in itself.

“Want to look online?” he asked and I nodded.

We walked into the study and I typed in his name into google with news articles appearing. I clicked on one as we started reading with Harry stroking my back softly as I sat on his lap.

Blair Monroe and Harry Styles, back together forever?

Last night One Direction won a Brit for global success and the boys all went out to celebrate. Harry Styles was out with his best friend Nick Grimshaw and bandmate Niall Horan, also with the group was Blair Monroe. Countless sources put the pair close together throughout the night. The group went back to Nick Grimshaws for an after party. It was what happened on Nick Grimshaw’s show in the morning that has got everyone talking. Not only did Nick sound still drunk but Harry Styles was also in the studio with him to confirm that he was in fact back with his ex girlfriend Blair Monroe. He even went as far as declaring it was for good and that he was planning on loving her for the rest of his life. Fans have been speculating about the pair for months, they have always been fully supported by fans and it appears that that is still true with the top trend of the day being #WeLoveStlonroe. The fans even started a trend of #ReasonsWeLoveStlonroe. Blair and Harry were notorious for their displays of affection in public last time they were together and with Harry already posting a picture of his girlfriend on twitter today it can be assumed that all has gone straight back to how it used to be.


“Twitter picture?” I asked and he nodded.

“You looked so cute.” He chuckled.

We went onto twitter and I logged on clicking on Harry first to see the picture of Lux and I asleep on the sofa.

@Blairr being up all night makes you a bad babysitter.

“Thanks.” I laughed and he shrugged.

“Let’s see the reasons why they love us.” He bounced me on his knee and I laughed.

I clicked on the trend and we started scrolling through, there were loads of pictures of us together and Harry with his head thrown back laughing with the words ‘she makes him do this all the time.’
“Cute.” I murmered and Harry nodded.

#ReasonsWeLoveStlonroe not only does she make him happy but she always cares about us as fans.

#ReasonsWeLoveStlonroe loads of people think its ridiculous the amount of times pictures of them kissing surface but I think it’s cute that they are so wrapped up in each other to care.

#ReasonsWeLoveStlonroe Blair isn’t Taylor.

#ReasonsWeLoveStlonroe Blair seems to genuine, shes Louis best friend so shes not in it for the fame. Maybe her being around again will make sure the boys stick together!

#ReasonsWeLoveStlonroe when I met Harry and I asked him about her he told me that he loved her most when they were just at home and she had no make up on in just her pjs. #truelove.

#ReasonsWeLoveStlonroe they don’t tear this fandom apart like Haylor.

#ReasonsWeLoveStlonroe I met Blair once and she told me that her and Harry are the best parts of each other.

I grinned at Harry and went to make a cup of tea whilst he took the laptop into the lounge and laid down reading more reasons why people loved us together. I pottered about in the kitchen emptying the dishwasher, putting some pots away and generally tidying up after Harry before I walked back into the lounge finding Harry in the same place I had left him half an hour earlier, I smiled and took a picture uploading it to twitter.

Harry has been reading #ReasonsWeLoveStlonroe for the past half hour with that smile on his face. #ReasonsILoveDirectioners.

Harry’s head snapped over to spot me as he laughed gesturing me to come to him. I walked over putting our teas on the coffee table and snuggling in next to him.

“I like this one.” Harry pointed at one and I bit my lip.

#ReasonsWeLoveStlonroe they always seem happy together, I’ve never seen a picture of them not smiling or laughing when they are with each other. They seem like best friends as well as a couple #truelove.

“That’s cute,” I nodded before turning to him and kissing him softly, “you’re cute.”

“You’re very sweet when you’re tired.” Harry chuckled as I stroked his cheek softly.

I giggled before glancing back at the laptop and closing the lid. I stood up and held my hand out to him. He took my hand and pulled me to him as he stood up, he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder as he walked out the lounge, I grabbed a blanket off the back of the sofa as we past. He dropped me down on the sunbed and crawled up me placing kisses all over my face before laying next to me. I snuggled into him and pulled the blanket over us as we laid looking at the stars.

“I’ve never done this with anyone other than you.” Harry spoke softly.

“Done what?” I looked up at him and he licked his bottom lip.

“Just been able to lay in silence. I love this part of us, when it’s just us and the sky. It’s where we’re both the most honest I think.” He shrugged, “I don’t know.”

“No, I get you.” I nodded tracing the outline of one of his tattoos, “this is like our safe place, where we can ask each other the difficult questions and answer completely honestly.”

“Not that we can’t usually.” He laughed softly, “it just all feels easier here.”

“Are you referring to us now or life?” I looked up at him, “you had a lot on your mind last night huh?”

“I over think things.” He shrugged, “I owe everything to being in this band.”

I bit my lip and rolled over to lay on my front so I could look at him, he was biting his lip as I pulled his top lower to trace over his swallows.

“Without this band I wouldn’t have you.” He shook his head, “that’s the thing that I’m most thankful for. I mean sure, I love the fans and the fact I get to live out my dream with four of my best friends. But without all of this I wouldn’t have met Louis so I wouldn’t have met you.”

“I know what you mean.” I bit my lip, “I kind of like to think that we’d still have met. Like if we’re soulmates, which Niall is so ademant we are, the universe would have made sure we found each other.”

“You think?” he cocked his head to the side as I nodded, “maybe.”

“Anyway, tangent.” I waved my hand and he chuckled softly, “what were you saying?”

“I just think sometimes that White Eskimo was more me.” He bit his lip again, “oh god that sounds awful out loud.”

“No it doesn’t.” I shook my head and moved his hand away from covering his eyes, “you love what you do right?”

“Course.” He nodded.

“Is it the music?” I asked and he shrugged.

“It wouldn’t be music I’d necessarily listen to.” He sighed and I bit my lip, “I’m proud of it though.”

“Is it this whole boyband thing?” I asked and he bit his lip, “you guys aren’t really a boyband though are you? You’ve always prided yourself on the fact you’re just a group of guys that sing.”

“I just hate how people see me.” He groaned, “and it’s so shallow that I care.”

“No it’s not.” I laughed, “you say it yourself, you care what people think.”

“Do you think I’m just some boyband member?” he asked and I laughed softly.

“I think that you’re just some boy who’s a member of a band.” I inched closer to him, “who’s completely stolen my heart.”

He chuckled as I pressed my lips to his, we kissed softly and he held my head in his hands as he deepened the kiss. I pulled away and rested my forehead against his.

“Why did you ask me that?” I asked.

“I’ve always said that I wanted to be the kind of person who didn’t care what people thought but I’m not like that,” he took a breath, “but now all I care about is what you think. You’re the only person who’s opinion of me I care about.”

“Harry.” I smiled softly.

“One second, I’m not finished,” he rolled us over so we were facing each other on our sides, “I feel lost sometimes, like I’m not sure what I’m doing anymore and it’s always you that gets it. I’m not sure what I’m doing sometimes Blair but knowing that you’re here next to me is the only thing that makes me feel like it’s all okay.”

“It’s always going to be okay Haz.” I stroked the hair out his eyes, “I’m always going to be right here listening to you.”

“I know.” He pulled me close kissing my forehead.

I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in his chest still unsure on what the conversation we had just had was about. Harry’s breathing was evening out and that made me relax slightly, sometimes he just needed to talk even if it didn’t make sense to anyone but him. I leant back and stroked his face softly as he slept, he was so beautiful and as he slept it looked like he didn’t have a care in the world but I knew that when he woke up it would all return again. All the boys are happy in what they do, Harry included, but Harry has this look in his eye sometimes. Like maybe he’s about to break, that if one more paper says one more thing or if there he reads one more bad thing about him on twitter it will send him over the edge. I wouldn't put it past him to be the reason One Direction don't stay together and I think he worries about that as well. It's almost like he's waiting for it to happen sometimes. Like he thinks it's inevitable.

“B?” he said, his voice husky from sleep.

“Yea.” I bit my lip.

“Stop worrying about me,” he yawned, “let’s go to bed yea?”

“Kay.” I nodded answering both his questions.

We stood up and walked inside, Harry wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder from behind pausing for me to lock the door before we walked up the stairs. We got to bed and he took his jeans off and his tshirt before climbing into bed, I took a moment to appreciate him before stripping down to my cream lace pants, I grabbed his discarded tshirt and pulled it on. I held the collar to my nose for a second inhaling him until I heard him chuckle.

“How about you just come here and smell the actual me?” he asked and I blushed.

I got in next to him and he pulled me to his chest, allowing me to bury my face in the crook of his neck where he smelt warm and comforting.

“I’m so tired.” I admitted and he nodded.

“Let’s sleep.” He kissed my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is awful. And I'm sorry I've made you wait so long for such a shit chapter. I've got a bit of writers block at the moment, it's just because of everything that's going on right now coupled with the fact I've been ill the past few days. I don't know, my excuses are worthless.

Thank you for all the comments, they make my day even though I definately don't deserve them right now.

Peace.Love.LoveMeStill?