Status: Soon!

Lux

One

Harry's eyes traveled along with the feverish paces of his girlfriend. She'd been pacing for minutes, trying to talk to him. She was chewing on the skin of her thumb, which she always did when she was nervous.

"Babe. spit it out," Harry said quietly in a reassuring voice.

"I don't know how to put it nicely, to be brutally honest," she replied with caution. She'd taken a while to reply, carefully picking out her words.

"You're not breaking up with me, are you?"

"Oh god no! Harry, I'm..... Harry, I'm pregnant." The blond haired girl clasped her hands over her eyes and then slowly moved them through her hair. The boy sitting on the side of the bath tub exhaled a sigh of (what sounded like) relief. "You're relieved?"

"Well, it's better than you leaving me, for sure." He stood up and walked over to his girlfriend. "I'm totally fine with it, babe. I'm not so sure about management, though. But I want you to know that I'm absolutely fine with you having my child." Harry's hands ran down her arms, sending goosebumps down her entire body.

"Well, that's a relief. What happens now?"

"I guess we tell Marco..." He fidgeted with the phone in his pocket, assuming that telling one of his many managers that his girlfriend was pregnant over the phone would've been better than in person. To be honest, he was scared of the reaction he would've gotten in person. He began pacing as the phone started ringing. One, two, three, four, five rings and then the phone was picked up.

"Marco Gastel's office. How may I help you?"

"It's Harry..." Without saying another word, he was redirected and the phone began ringing again. One, two, three...

"Go for Marco."

"Marco, Charlie's pregnant. And we want to keep the baby," Harry spit out quickly, his heart racing thousands of lightyears per second.

There was a silence on the other end of the call, followed by a sigh. "God dammit, Harry. You've fucked everything up again. Good thing I was prepared for this. But you? Never did I think the first of you lot to have a kid was going to be you."

"I love children... So, what's the plan?"
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOOOOOO LOU AND TOM COME IN THE NEXT CHAPTER
I'm so shocked with the amount of feedback. I love you all ok. <333