Status: Soon!

Lux

Two

Charlie was looking obviously pregnant by the second trimester, having to wear loose fitting clothes to protect the name of her boyfriend - teen sensation, Harry Styles. By this time, Modest Management had interviewed thousands upon thousands of couples to join the One Direction team by pretending the baby was theirs.

And today was the day Harry and Charlie would find out who their unborn child's "parents" will be. "You nervous, Char?" Harry rubbed the small of Charlie's back.

"Just hoping they're lovely and suitable is all," she assured Harry, sending a nervous smile his way. The door then opened and in walked Marco along with a couple.

His manager stood there awkwardly as the younger couple took in the faces of the older one. "These are the most suitable people we've found. They've been trying for a baby for the longest time, but they've never had any luck. Harry and Charlie, meet the adoptive parents of your unborn child."

The woman was quite attractive, as was the man. They both had a punky vibe radiating off of them and both Charlie and Harry adored it.

"Hello, I'm Lou Teasdale and this is my fiancee, Tom Atkin."

"Hi, Lou, I'm Charlie. Pleasure to meet you," Charlie extended a hand toward Lou, who eagerly shook it. "Your hair is such a great colour!"

"Thank you for the compliment. It's a pleasure to meet you as well."

Meanwhile, Harry and Tom talked about bands - a conversation that thrived off the fact that both men wore band shirts of obscure bands few people have heard of. Both Harry and Charlie genuinely liked Lou and Tom. Something about them screamed perfect. Something about them screamed indie. And Charlie and Harry loved indie.
♠ ♠ ♠
K so this is the last of the prologue explanation chapters.
The next chapter will be when Lux is like 6 months old ok bye thank you all for reading and if you have a twitter follow me!!!! @hmuloganlerman
I love you all my little cuppycakes.