Status: sandeul is my b1a4 love and i definitely want to finish this c:

Dreaming

THE THIRD DREAM

“… but Jinyoung –“

“Lee Junghwan, I said no.”

“But she’s crazy-“

LEE JUNGHWAN!” the man bellows, with an incredulous look in his eyes. He lifts himself up from his seat, with his palms planted firm against the table, and peers down at Junghwan; he flinches. “The girl is not crazy, she’s sick. She’s sick and there’s not a goddamn thing that we can do about it. But what you can do, is get off your lazy ass and get the job done.”

“Jinyoung,” the man beside him pleads, tugging at his arm desperately. “Don’t be so mad-“

“Why not?!” Jinyoung says, ripping his arm away from his hand. “Dongwoo, this kid here thinks that he can just come here and switch disturbances, just like that? Well he-“

“He has every reason to be asking for this request, Jinyoung.” Dongwoo turns to Junghwan. “We’ll take your request into consideration-“

“Take into consideration my ass!” Jinyoung says, glaring at Dongwoo before looking at Junghwan angrily. “Look here kid, you better take care of Ahn Miyoung, and you better care take of her good.”

Junghwan exhales loudly. “But she can’t even talk to me-“

“Yah, you seem to have forgotten,” Jinyoung says, his voice low and his eyebrow raised, “but you need us, more than we need you. So you better suck it up and do what I goddamn tell you to do. No. Excuses.

Image


Junghwan stretched the length of his body across the park bench. It’s small and the metal bars are poking into him uncomfortably but he ignores it. Instead, he watches the sun dip into the horizon line. He looks with dazed, half lidded eyes. He doesn’t know what to do, he really doesn’t.

He knows that he can’t, but he almost drifts off into sleep for a moment. His mind is exhausted and his body is tired. He wants to sleep and he wants to dream good dreams, but he can’t. And so he lies awake, with fear eating away at his bones. The sun slips lower and lower into the sky, and his eyes are dropping and dropping and dropping until suddenly, it hits him.

He’s never run faster before in his life.
♠ ♠ ♠
this story is so easy to write so far; it's amazing. ;A; maybe it's because the chapters are really short aha.