Status: sandeul is my b1a4 love and i definitely want to finish this c:

Dreaming

THE FIFTH DREAM

“You know me, don’t you?” he asks cautiously, prying himself gently away from her arms. As he does this, the back of his shoes hit something small. He doesn’t look down; he just kicks it away - away from her eyes.

She smiles softly and nods. Her stringy hair moves across her covered shoulders. “Lee Junghwan. Lee Junghwan. Lee Junghwan,” she repeats, giggling. “Lee Junghwan. Lee Junghwan. Lee Junghwan.”

She continues to say his name. Her voice is quiet and fragile and soft; it reminds Junghwan of a little doll. And as he looks around the room while she repeats his name over and over again, his eyes stop at a tiny corner in the room. It’s strewn with tiny little papers and pieces of coloured crayons. The wall around the desk is smudged in reds of all shades and tints.

“…Lee Junghwan. Lee Junghwan. Lee - oh.”

Miyoung tiptoes to his side and follows his gaze.

“You like to draw?”

“No I like colours though. Red. Red’s pretty, isn’t it?” she asks, her eyes big as she goes over to the corner and picks up a small red crayon. Its paper sides are frayed and wore out. She clutches it in her small hands and looks at him, before smiling.

“Lee Junghwan,” she says, before turning around and sliding the crayon against the white wall. It’s a circle with eyes and a nose and a mouth. It’s him. “My new friend.”

Image


“Come,” she says, tugging on his arm. “Come draw with me.”

She sits down on the chair and pushes the sleeves of her white gown up her arms. With eager hands, she takes out some paper and smoothes one out beside her for him. Then she starts to draw.

Junghwan walks towards her hunched over figure. He doesn’t see much except for a stack of used papers to her side.

“Can I see those, Miyoung?”

Miyoung looks up from her drawing. She shakes her head. “No.”

“Why not-“

“No,” she blinks. “No.”
♠ ♠ ♠
c: