Status: sandeul is my b1a4 love and i definitely want to finish this c:

Dreaming

THE EIGHTH DREAM

When she wakes up, her neck feels stiff and she feels the urge to itch her wrist. Looking down, she frowns at the leather cuff around it. She pulls and yanks at the brown chain weakly. It’s no use and she knows it.

Miyoung uses her free hand to massage the back of her neck. Pressing tiny circles into the tight muscles, she exhales and turns to her right.

She blinks twice.

She pinches herself.

He’s sitting there and it feels all too real for her. He makes a small sound as he rummages through his pockets, turning them inside out. His adam’s apple bobs up and down as he swallows and curses to himself quietly. When he moves, his hair catches the moonlight and it shines a light chestnut brown. Her eyebrows scrunch together and everything in her mind starts to grow louder and louder. It hurts and it hurts badly.

Once he finds what he’s looking for, he goes towards her bed and kneels down. She pretends to be asleep because she’s just so confused. She’s confused about why he’s back. She’s confused about how he’s back. She’s confused about a lot of things and Lee Junghwan is at the middle of it all. It’s all so confusing and it irritates her but she can’t think about being irritated right now because of him.

His hands are fumbling over the lock set in place by the leather band. His breathing is a soft, melodic tune for her and she doesn’t know why. It’s calming, the way he breathes. It’s peaceful and smooth and completely different from the rough and heavy breathing she wakes up to. And when his fingers ghost across her upper arm and trace smooth circles into her pink skin, she feels light-headed.

She opens her eyes and watches as he focuses on opening the lock. His lips are pursed and a thin sheen of sweat covers his forehead. He’s real. He’s real and that’s what she believes.

The lock flicks open and his thumb slides over her wrist as he lifts the band open. He sees her open eyes.

“I’m sorry,” he tells her, as she brings her wrist into her hand and nurses it close to her chest.

Image


“Who are you?”

He laughs quietly. “What do you mean? I’m Lee Junghwan-“

“No, who are you?” she repeats, and Junghwan’s confused because he shouldn’t feel conflicted about this but he is. He takes one look at her frail wrists and he just is.

He presses his dry lips together into a white line and draws in a deep breath.

Rule number one: never reveal your agenda to the disturbance. Never.

“I’m the help.”

Lee Junghwan made a mistake that day, but he doesn’t really feel like he did.
♠ ♠ ♠
Writer's block sucks :c