Over the Bridge

Oneshot.

I’m not entirely sure of much anymore. But I’ll tell you what I do know. My name is Jack Bassam Barakat. My ex boyfriend is Zachary Steven Merrick, and three weeks ago I almost died. Zack has not visited me even once. I drove off a bridge, and only woke up from my coma today. Zack does not love me. The night I drove away, I wanted to die.

The night that I almost died, from what they have told me, Zack and I were drinking, except not Zack really. They tell me that I hit him, the police have already been in to ask about that. I told them I don’t remember, and I don’t. I don’t remember that particular time. I remember all the other times, but I’m not as bad as other people.

I never made him bleed, and it was only when I was drunk. I apologized, I let him leave and go see his friends whenever he wanted. I’m not a monster. But I was drunk, and he got brave, and he told me we were done. I left, and got in the car, and drove towards the freeway.
Zack didn’t try to stop me, not even once.

They tell me these tubes in my arms and the mask on my face are what keep me alive. Nobody checks on me, all through the late late shift, which is eight hours. I’ve removed every needle and the mask lies next to me. I can feel my head getting lighter. I’ve known what it feels like to live, and I’ve known what it feels like to die. My name is Jack Bassam Barakat. My ex boyfriend is Zachary Steven Merrick, and tonight I will die.
♠ ♠ ♠
which i let my friends read because they didn't know who the characters were. they liked it so even though it's short? taking prompts at my tumblr which is [url=monoxidie.tumblr.com]this[/url].