Status: updates sometimes. there's four parts.

Bassists, Singers, Drummers and Guitarists

Bassists Do It Deeper

Jack gently kissed up Zack’s well-defined arm, pausing to suck on his collar bone, leaving a mark that would last for days. He licked a faint path up Zack’s neck and they pressed their lips together, Zack’s fingers entangling themselves within the skunk hair that he loved so much. Finding himself with a need to be closer than just sitting next to Jack, Zack lifted the smaller boy so that Jack had one leg on either side of him, sweetly straddling him.

The kissing was good - really good. What had started out so innocently was suddenly hot and needy and desperate. Their tongues pressed together, sliding smoothly, and their lips burned with passion. Jack gave in to the force that was Zack, grinding his hips into his boyfriend and trailing his fingers down Zack’s perfectly sculpted chest. Jack hooked his fingers into the hem of Zack’s tank top, breaking the kiss long enough to tug the shirt off. He quickly went to work, nipping at Zack’s clavicle before blowing lightly on his nipples, teasing them with a flick of his tongue.

He licked a stripe down Zack’s chest, following that beautiful happy trail, and slipped off the bassist’s shorts, palming him through his tight boxers for just a moment, before sliding them down to expose Zack’s ever hardening cock to the air. Jack glanced up at Zack’s face, noting the desperation in his face. They locked eyes for just a moment before he engulfed Zack’s cock in his mouth. Zack’s tip hit against the back of Jack’s throat with every thrust, but Jack had enough practice not to choke, only to swallow, leaving Zack a quivering mess.

Jack continued to wrap his tongue around his dick, before moving up to slide his tongue roughly across Zack’s slit. Zack moaned and grabbed Jack’s hair, thrusting hard, essentially fucking Jack’s mouth. Jack willingly bobbed on Zack’s cock, deep throating him, and running cool long fingers all over that tattooed chest. Jack felt Zack’s fingers tighten in his hair, and he pulled away from Zack’s dick shortly, keeping his boyfriend from coming too soon. Zack whimpered as cold air rushed over where Jack’s lips had been just seconds earlier. Jack shed his own shirt and pants, leaving him in just his boxers. Their chests pressed together, hot skin and sweat sticking together.

Their lips met once more, moving hastily with too much tongue and too much teeth. Jack ground his hips into Zack, the rough fabric of his boxers providing the friction that both boys needed, as they were becoming painfully hard. Zack’s groans and Jack’s high pitched whimpers let both know that they couldn’t go on this way much longer. Zack, past the point of horny, lifted two fingers to Jack’s mouth. In anticipation of what those fingers would be doing to him in just a moment, Jack’s mouth watered. He sucked eagerly on the fingers presented to him, coating them fully, before Zack removed them, smiling slightly. He hesitated a moment, looking Jack deep in the eyes, his gaze unbroken until Jack let out a pitiful little moan. He was leaning back on the pillows of the couch, grinding for something that wasn’t there.

Zack pushed two fingers into his boyfriend, scissoring him to minimize the pain later. Zack pressed a third finger in, and curved them, hitting Jack’s prostrate on the first try, making Jack clench around him and cry out. “Nng, Zack, I need…” he trailed off, breathing heavily and pressing into Zack’s fingers shamelessly. “Please, Zack,” Jack whined, “I need you.” Zack removed his fingers and was about to press into Jack, but he was stopped.

“Can I… ride you?” Jack whispered shyly. Zack replied by lifting the skunk haired boy up by his hips. Jack straddled his boyfriend, and lowered himself onto Zack’s dick. Zack groaned loudly, feeling that he could almost come just from how tight Jack was. Adjusting, Jack came back up, only to slam down onto Zack, guided by the bassist’s rough, calloused fingertips. He thrust a third time, hitting that hotsweetgood spot within him.

Jack’s deep moan and tight clench made Zack’s fingers press deep, purpling Jack’s hips with bruises he would wear with pride. The two of them were working in harmony, Jack lifting up and coming down, Zack thrusting hard into Jack, their hands roaming freely and tangling in hairs, scratching down their backs, kissing sloppily for a moment before Zack laid again, their breathing rough and shallow and lining up, their moans making a symphony of filthydirtyhot.

Zack was thrusting faster, hitting Jack’s prostate every time, letting one of his hands leave Jack’s hip to jerk him off, finally running and thickly calloused fingerpad over Jack’s slit. He fell forward onto Zack’s chest, the tightening of his orgasm and that final thrust making Zack come, hot and hard, thrusting just a few more times into his skunk haired boyfriend, riding out his orgasm as Jack grabbed his arms and bit his shoulder. Zack, his eyes still hazed with lust, pulled Jack up to his lips, pressing an innocent kiss into his boyfriend. “I love you, Jacky.” he whispered, holding his man close to his chest, and dozing off to the feeling of their hearts beating as one.
♠ ♠ ♠
in which this was one of the first smut fics i ever wrote wow don't please. taking prompts on my tumblr here