Status: updates sometimes. there's four parts.

Bassists, Singers, Drummers and Guitarists

Singers Do It Louder

Matt bit his tongue to keep a throaty moan from escaping his lips. He groaned softly as he pumped himself, breathing heavily as he watched the two men on his laptop screen, the smaller one moaning and whimpering and serving only to turn Matt on more. Curse words fell from his lips, and he felt a tingly bubbling sensation starting to form in the pit of his stomach.

Alex pulled the door open abruptly, yelling “Matt, we’re on stage in two-” Alex’s voice trailed off into nothingness, transfixed by the image of his tour manager, hand resting on his dick. On the table in front of them, the laptop still streamed a video of two guys, one pressing the other against a wall while they fucked. Alex’s breath grew irregular and Matt appeared still frozen, while Alex stared at the porno and Matt stared at Alex.

“So, does that turn you on?” Matt said, staring up at Alex and making no move to cover himself. “Two guys, fucking against a wall? Moaning, screaming. It started off with a blowjob, how would you like that?” Mat stood now, walking over to Alex and trailing one finger down Alex’s chest, collarbone to hipbone.

“Yes,” came a shaky, breathy reply, and Alex gasped as Matt’s hand cupped his cloth-cover dick gently. The singer felt his shirt being lifted, and kisses and pinches peppered his chest. He groaned, and Matt brought their lips together, leading Alex to sit on the couch.

Matt slid Alex’s jeans to a pool around his ankles, then knelt on the ground, eyes wide with lust as he allowed Alex’s boxers to join the heap of clothes on the ground. They locked eyes, and Matt slowly lowered his lips to the tip of Alex’s cock, hearing him gasp and groan. Eyes still connected, Matt slid his head down until the tip of Alex’s dick hit the back of his throat, and he swallowed, hard. Alex moaned, pushing Matt further onto his cock, incoherent noises and words falling from his lips as Matt continued to bob his head, swallowing every so often, making Alex thrust harder.

“Oh, Matt, I, fuck, I’m gonna, mm” Alex moaned, and Matt removed his lips from Alex’s dick with an obscene pop, leaving Alex hanging on the edge.

“You didn’t forget the second part, did you?” Matt whispered, deep and huskily. He stood, and yanked Alex up and pushed him violently to the wall, presenting him with two fingers and instructing him in a scratchy voice to suck.

Alex put his mouth to work, coating Matt’s fingers in saliva, and soon felt himself being stretched roughly. “M-matt, please,”

“Please, what?” Matt mocked, dancing around but purposefully avoiding Alex’s prostate. “Say it, Alex, tell me exactly how you want it.”

“Please, Matt, I want you to fuck me, hard - fuck - on the,: Alex panted and tried to catch his breath, “the wall, until I scream.”

And at that, Alex felt his legs being lifted, and Matt wrapped Alex’s legs around his waist, pressing into Alex and giving him just a moment to adjust to the burnstretchgood feeling before Matt pulled out and slammed back in. Alex felt himself being thrown back against the wall, and as Matt kept pounding into him roughly, Alex dug his nails down Matt’s back. He whimpered and moaned as Matt avoided his prostate for a few more thrusts, until he hit the one spot that made Alex’s vision go white for a moment. When he came back, with Matt torturously hitting justfuckingright, a moan escaped his lips that would make pornstars blush.

Flyzik let out his own deep groan, holding Alex’s hips to the wall with fingers that weren’t afraid to leave bruises. Alex moaned loudly, then bit down on Matt’s collarbones to silence himself.

Matt threw his head back, whispering in a gravelly deep voice, “Be as loud as you want, sweetheart, I wanna hear you scream.” And Alex wasn’t a singer for nothing, because the noises that came from his lips seemed to go straight to Matt’s cock, creating a cycle that had them both coming, Alex aided by the momentary pressure of Matt’s chest against his dick.

The noises Alex made as he came were on the line between human and animal, and the sigh he made as their bodies relaxed and slid down the wall was sweet and calm. Alex smiled and stood on shaky legs. He retrieved his clothes, and pulled his cellphone out of the pocket of his jeans. “We’re on in an hour, Matt. Finish your porn and start setting the house.”
♠ ♠ ♠
i may have a slight thing for guys jacking off/watching porn in fics whoops. damn. send me asks about my porn k?