Status: updates sometimes. there's four parts.

Bassists, Singers, Drummers and Guitarists

Drummers Hit It Harder

Rian’s headache pounded in time to the music filling the tour bus of a band he’d forgotten the name of a few drinks ago. The only reason he’d even agreed to go to this party was because he’d planned on getting wasted and hooking up, and so far he’d only accomplished one of those things. Plenty of girls had come up to him in the past hour, most of them groupies desperate to fuck the hottest new star, and one girl Rian would swear he had seen on stage a few weeks ago.

He had been sitting on the couch for less than a minute when a girl with artificial cherry red hair sat on the arm of the sofa and pursed her lips, appraising him. Rian smirked - today was not the day to start a sex scandal with an underage girl - and he told her just that. She frowned and stalked off, but was just as quickly replaced by a undeniably drunk Zack.

“I don’t want to be here anymore,” Zack slurred, and Rian rolled his eyes. With a sigh, he resigned himself to the fact that he wasn’t getting any, and stood up, pulling Zack up with him. “Where’re we goin’?” Zack asked, his footsteps shaky.

Rian tucked his arm under Zack’s shoulder to steady his grip, and continued weaving through the crowd of people, more than really should be on one bus at a time. “Back to the bus, okay?” Rian said, stumbling down the steps and out into the cold night air. Zack’s feet were dragging over the pavement, and Rian was trying to get him back to the bus as soon as possible, but Zack’s weight was really throwing out his shoulder. Fumbling for his key, Rian pressed Zack up against the bus, and Zack leaned towards him, pressing their lips together for a few seconds.

Rian pulled back first, instantly realizing the ramifications of what they’d done. “Zack,” Rian started, but that was all he got out before Zack pulled him closer, taking advantage of the fact that Rian was practically already holding him. Rian was sweating and nervous, clearly not quite as liberated by drunkenness as his friend. But despite the torturous thoughts running through his head, Rian couldn’t deny that Zack was good. Once more, he moved away from Zack to unlock the door, pulling both of them inside and practically falling over his own feet getting to his bunk.

Rian collapsed on top of Zack, using one hand to pull the curtain closed and the other hand to pull them closer together. Rian quickly pushed Zack’s shirt up, and took the inevitably awkward moment to pull off his own. The small space made any sort or declothing difficult, but somehow they managed. Rian felt exposed, and suddenly unsure, but Zack’s lazy smile brought him back into the moment. “Uh, who should?” Rian trailed off.

Even with the edges of his mind fuzzy from drunkenness, Zack wasn’t completely inhibited. “I’ll top,” he mumbled, helping Alex onto his stomach in the cramped space. He pulled himself together enough to remember that porno he’d watched once - though if anyone ever asked him about it, he’d swear he’d clicked on it by accident. “Okay, so,” Zack breathed, more to himself than anything else. With a little apprehension he pressed two fingers into Rian, spending not even 30 seconds stretching him.

When Zack pushed into him, Rian nearly bit through his lip. It hurt, but not in the way he was expecting. It was a slow, tight press, but after a few moments, it wasn’t all that bad, he decided. Zack curled his fingers up into Rian, making his back arch and a noise that wasn’t quite a moan, but certainly more than a gasp escape his lips. “Lie on your back,” Rian groaned, trying to adjust in the small space.

Zack was laid out on the bed, his wide shoulders taking up all the space at the head of the bed. Rian crawled over on top of him and slowly sunk down on Zack’s dick, taking it in slowly. They locked lips for a moment, just long enough for Rian to get used to the feeling. It wasn’t long until Rian’s instincts kicked in - he hadn’t been playing drums for years for nothing - and he developed a slow, deep rhythm. Their hips aligned as their chests pressed together, Rian bent over Zack. Little sighs and stifled groans came from behind the curtain as they got hotter, breathing more shallow in an attempt to keep up.

A muttered fuck it fell from Rian’s lips before he went to Zack’s collarbone, flanked on either side by tattoos, and started sucking a deep violet mark. Rian wasn’t one to brag about much, but his hickies were perfect, not dark and mottled like some people did them. Zack noticed Rian’s hand sliding down between their chests, jerking his wrist up and down. Rian increased their tempo, bouncing his hips up and down over Zack’s. Zack’s free hand dragging down his back was all Rian needed, the constant beat of his hips slowing and stuttering as he jerked himself off faster, releasing Zack’s collarbone to meet his lips as Zack came, leaving them both with an undeniable high.

Sure, Zack was still totally wasted, and there was beyond a chance that he wouldn’t remember this, but when he whispered, “I’ll never forget that,” with a chuckle, Rian believed it.
♠ ♠ ♠
(i really liked the ending idk tell me what you think) i fucking missed writing so much. god, i'm gonna finish this and get y'all going on the rest of the stories! i'm sorry. alright, here's the tumblr link if you want to give feedback or read my other things.