Status: Hello, this is my first ever fanfic that I am writing. I hope you are all enjoying reading it as much as I am when I'm writing it. Enjoy my fanfic ! :)

Miss You.

Chapter 1- The Tragedy

Stephanie's POV

"Happy birthday Steph" my friend told me before I got off the bus. I put on my earphones and listened to music for the little walk home.
Each year whenever I get back home from school my parents always have a surprise and since it's my 16th I am wondering what kind of big surprise they have. Maybe a car or something really big!
When I opened the door, before I could yell 'I'm home' I hear some noises coming from upstairs. " oh babe. Harder." I heard my mom moaned. My mouth dropped and eyes got wider. I turned around real quick and walked out of my house " oh god oh god oh god oh god" I kept saying those two words as I got to my neighbors house, tried opening the door which luckily was opened
" hey steph. Happy birthday!" Said Sarah, my best friends mom. I responded with a simple " thanks" pointing upstairs to his room and she nodded telling me his already there and I went back to my 'oh god oh god'.
I got to his room and when I opened his door he turned around and as soon as he realized it was me he jumped up from his bed and said " happy birthday babe"
But this time I couldn't too my " oh god"
" what's.. What's wrong steph? Was that not a good enough happy birthday? Want a birthday sex?" He said trying to flirt with me.
" no don't say sex. Not now" I responded acting like I'm blocking my ears.
"you're 16. It's just a word you know!" He told me.
" I know that. I'm not dumb. But you know how my parents always give me presents when I get back from school and I always come here to show it to you?" I told him by showing my hands with
nothing in them.
" ya where is it? Is it a car?" He gasped going to the window trying to see if there's any out there.
" not exactly. I got home and before I could say anything, well I heard my mom moan... And-" before I could finish he interrupted me " oh god. No don't finish that sentence please." He said closing and blocking his ears.
" told you." I said punching him on the arm.
" ouch. Doesn't mean it's your birthday you can just punch me without me doing anything back." He said before coming towards me and showing me his
hands.
" oh no liam. Please don't." I pleaded to him but it was too late his hands were already on my stomach tickling me. I tried doing it back but it was no use, his not ticklish like me. All I could do now was to ask him to stop but that was no use.
" please Liam stooopp!! Ahahanoo stooopp liiioiaaaammm" I said laughing and having tears rolling down from my cheek.
He finally came to a stop. I was laying on my back with him on top. He brought his arm up beside my face and my breath was heavy and he just stared down at me.
" what?" I asked him finally. We always do this but this time he was looking at me differently. He zoned out from what he was thinking and jumped off of me before responding with a little " nothing." " well I hope my parents are done now. So I should probably get back to them. " I told him giving him a hug.
" happy birthday once again!" He gave me a kiss on thehead and sat down at his desk chair as I walked out of his room.
When I got back home, thankfully my parents were done and were downstairs waiting for me. " happy birthday sweetie!" My mom, Alison, said to me first giving me a kiss and hug with my dad following her words " happy birthday love!" " so here's your gift!" Said my dad, David.
" what is it?" I asked them in confusion since there was nothing.
" this." My mom simply responded pointing to the kitchen. I went and looked around the room trying to see what it was when I finally found it.
" OMG thank you guys! OMG OMG OMG this is amazing. I love it and I love you too A LOT!" I got all excited and gave both of them kisses on the cheeks. I went up my room and started playing with it. I've always loved photography and I've asked for an old, big camera that are very rare to get. After getting the control on few of the options I went out to show it to Liam.
* hey. Can you come out now?* I texted him. Within the second he already
responded
* depends it's for what? You already miss me right?!;)*
* you caught me!;) no you fool I want to show you my present.* I waited more but wasn't for long before his front door opened with him rushing out.
"what is it? A car ? It's a car isn't it ?" He questioned me
" what is wrong with you and cars.. No it's not. It's this!" I told him by taking a picture of him.
" shit. Look at it! It's amazing.. Weren't you telling me these are hard to find?" He sounded so excited and intrigued about all this.
" yes there are like super expensive and it's just amazing. I love it! Favorite thing in the world." I said taking my camera back from him.
" wait wait." He tooked it back from me. " strike a pose." He told me as he put the camera up to his left eye. We took a few photos going around the neighborhood.

* one week later*

" good luck sweetie." My mom told me as I was getting out of the car and up to my Math exam.
" thanks. Ill see you tonight. Love you!" I responded closing the passenger door.

* during the exam*
I was in the middle of doing functions when the principal entered the classroom. He spoke with the teacher and both looked at me. Then the principal came up to me and told me to come with him.
" what is it?" I whispered to him.
" you did nothing wrong, I promise. I just can't be the one to tell you the news." He simply said sounding sorry for what was going to happen to me.everyone just looked at me and I walked out of the classroom feeling a bit ashamed. He brought me to the office where my dad was standing... Crying?! I rushed to him.
" daddy. What's wrong? " I asked him rubbing his arms and hugging him. Without even him telling me what was going on I already had teary eyes. " it's mom. She- she got in a car accident." He explained before we both started crying.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think about Liam and Stephanie's friendship? What do you think will happen to Stephanie's mom?! :O Hehe hope you are all enjoying this !