Status: Hello, this is my first ever fanfic that I am writing. I hope you are all enjoying reading it as much as I am when I'm writing it. Enjoy my fanfic ! :)

Miss You.

Chapter 2- Confusion

Stephanie's POV

My dad couldn't drive in his condition so we had his brother drive us to the hospital. Neither of us could stop crying, I am only 16, it's not fair.. My mom can't die.. Now. She needs to survive, she will, I'm sure. She's y mom and moms are strong right?! As soon as the receptionist told us where my moms room was, I ran. When I got into her room, she was laying there, helpless from the world and mostly herself. I went and sat beside her and just took her hand. I kept telling her I love her and everything will be all right. Few minutes later my dad came in. " can- * sniff* you give us few minutes please honey? *sniff* " he asked me with his red eyes from crying. " sure." I simply replied getting up from the hospital bed giving him a hug before leaving the room. *hey why you leave the class? You all right?* Liam texted me. I guess he was already done his math exam, how fast can he be done with his math exam?! * ya.. Ya I'm fine.* I simply texted back. I just didn't really feel like he should worry about this, well at least not now. * weird.. I called mom and said no one is at your house.. Really?! Are you okay?! I'm calling you.* I read and before I could reply no my phone went off. I let it ring and go to voicemail but he called again. I picked it up after the third rang. " hey." I sniffed through the phone. " why are you crying ? Is everything all right? Steph?" He asked me with a worried voice. I broke down again over the voice. " steph? Where are you?" He wondered. " at the hospital.." I slowly said in between my tears. " why? What's wrong ?" He worriedly asked " it's... My mom. She got in... In.. " and I started crying again for a bit before getting my thoughts back together and finished my sentence " in a car accident." "Oh goodness... Steph I'm so sorry.. I love you okay!? Please text me any updates." He sadly said. I could hear he was on the edge of crying and I couldn't refuse his question so I responded " yes. I love you too Liam. But I'm going to go see my mom okay?! Bye." " bye babe. I'm sorry once again. Ill be waiting for your texts!" He sniffed. I hung up the phone ad walked back to my moms hospital room. " hey sweetie. Come here!" I dad exclaimed opening his arms to me which I directly jumped into. After a few minutes of just hugging and crying together I asked my dad if I could stay with mom for few minutes which he just nodded and left the room. I sat on the chair beside her bed holding her hand. And put my head on the bed closing my eyes. Within a few seconds I feel her hand moved. " honey?" Was the word that hardly escaped. " oh mom!" I exclaimed before hugging her lightly not wanting to hurt her. " it's okay sweetie. Everything will be okay. " she told me touching the side of my face. " I knew you'll get out of here. You're my mom, and moms are strong. Feel any pain?" I asked started to smile seeing she's alive right in front of my eyes. " just a little but it's not much. I will be out soon." She told me with a confident voice. " yes. And then we can all go on vacation and be a happy family again and leave this behind right?" I kept asking her questions like I was 5 again. She kept smiling at me and I just smiled back. " yes sweetie. Exactly we will. It'll be amazing. The best I've ever felt when ill leave from this hospital." She replied. "If you recover fast the doctors said you'll be able to leave at the end of this week. Isn't it amazing?" I told her excitedly " it's wonderful. But did they find the other men who hit me?" She asked. " no... He left as soon as e hit you mom.." I sadly said looking down at her pale hand. " it's fine sweetie. Just remember, I love you." She told me. " I love you too mommy." I said as I kissed her pale face. " can you do me a favor for me please?" She asked me. " anything! What is it?" I worriedly asked by the tone she asked me that question. " can you please take care of daddy? And tell him he was my only and only love and he was the best person I've ever met in my whole life?" She started before taking a big breath " please accept the future things dad will choose in life. Love life and always be happy. Go after what your hearts wants. I very much like Liam, he's a good boy. Tell him too to be good in life. Don't ever regret things you've done or will do in the future. I love you very much sweetie." She finished. " I love you too mommy. Liam is amazing. But why are you telling me this?" I asked looking at her with worried eyes. " because sweetie, it's time for me to go!" She slowly said. " you can't now. The doctors said you've got to stay 'till the end of the week remember?!" I explained to her. " I know that darling, but it's still my time to go up there and protect you and daddy. Just remember I love you both from the bottom of my heart and never forget that okay?!" She slowly said as her eyes closed As she said those last words, I woke up from her monitor going dead silent.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if its all like in one big paragraph.. it just wont let me do it a different way.. :S