Status: Tell Me What You Think!

Guitar Riffs & Candle Sticks

.10

"Can I have this in extra small?" Lupe asked the shop worker. She held up a light blue snowboarding jacket, "And a large in this" she lifted a black one.
The worker nodded and headed toward the back room.
"I'm so going to beat you on the slops turtle" mike tried on a dark grey jacket, "kick your ass up and down the mountain"
Tony laughed, "You smell like Alcohol buddy, I think I'll be doing the ass kicking.
Lupe turned around to face Naomi, her eyes were huge, "You're drinking?! I told you to stay sober!"
Naomi ducked behind Mikes tall frame, "I'm sorry!"
Lupe rolled her eyes, "This girl... I swear..."
"Tony? Mike?" A voice came from behind a row of skis
Everyone turned around to greet an extremely tall heavily tattooed man.
"Austin!" Mike called out to the man with his arms open, they embraced in a man hug.
Tony hugged him next, "what are you doing here buddy?"
"I'm here with David and Kyle" he laughed happy that he found his friends.
"They're here too?!" Tony smiled widely
"Yeah man! We just got here this morning." Austin smiled turning his attention to the girls, "Hi" he gleamed
"...Hi" Naomi squeaked
"You broke her!" Mike laughed
"I'm a huge fan of yours" Naomi tried to compose herself, "we both are." She grabbed lupe.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Lupe" she smiled up at him.
"Awe, nice to meet you girls too." You guys are joining these dirtbags?" He laughed
"Yeah man, if it weren't for them we would be back in San Diego" Tony frowned.
Lupe grabbed his hand and pressed it to her cheek, "but your here now"
Tony smiled and pulled her back into his arms.
Austin stayed quiet examining them, then spoke, "Well if you guys are done getting your things we should meet up with Kyle and Dave."
Naomi smiled widely admiring Austin, "I'm done."
Mike pulled her back, "you haven't bought anything."
Naomi grabbed the first jacket she saw and put it on. She ripped the price tag off and handed it to Lupe, "I'm done, I'll be with Austin..."

----------

"So where's the rest of the crew?" Austin asked once everyone stepped out of the snowboarding store.
"Jaime is incredibly hungover and Vic is playing nurse" Mike said slamming Naomi's black snowboard on to her chest.
She stumbled back starring at Mike evilly, "Are you going to hit the slopes?" She asked Austin.
Austin nodded, "I've been waiting all year for this!"
Lupe smiled widely gripping her dark blue snowboard, "I know it's been a while since we've been up here!"
"Are you guys staying by the hotels?" Austin asked strapping his snow goggles on.
"We're staying in a fucking mansion." Tony laughed pulling a red beanie over his dark hair.
"How much are you guys paying for night?" Austin got exited.
They reached the slopes before anyone could answer. They bagan dodging people as they made their way to the ski lift.
"Nothing" Mike smiled, "it's Lupe's pad"
"No way!" Austin laughed, "we're staying at a two bedroom cabin up in the middle of the forest somewhere"
"You guys could stay with us!" Lupe smiled at Austin
"That would be so damn down" he chuckled getting on the next ski lift.
Naomi narrowed her eyes at Mike as she took a seat next to Austin.
"Did you see the way she looked at me?" Mike huffed once the chair began ascending higher up the mountain.
Lupe laughed, "Well you did shove her with a damn snowboard." She said as she took Tonys hand and led him to the next available seat.
"I hate you all!" Mike called out to them jamming his green snowboard into the snow under him. A girl standing behind him looked at him scared. Mike have her a crooked smile, "My girl just got on a chair with my friend. Bullshit huh?"