Status: Tell Me What You Think!

Guitar Riffs & Candle Sticks

.11

"You snowboard a lot?" Naomi asked Austin innocently as they swung one leg freely and the other strapped to their boards
"Every now and then." Austin answered, "I'm more of a beginner though." He laughed, "you?"
"Lupe and I have been snowboarding since we were teenagers."
"You're gonna have to help me out then" Austin chuckled nervously as he looked down at people tumbling down the mountain of fresh snow.
Naomi blushed, "I would be glad to"
-------
"And then you're gonna fall and hit a tree" Tony stuck his tongue out at Lupe
Lupe laughed loudly, "you're a big meany!" She pulled her gloves over her cold fingers, "karma is gonna bite you I'm the ass."
"I'm gonna drag you down with me!" He kissed her lips.
Lupe frowned, "you're gonna have to do more than that to apologize buddy."
---------
"And she was like" mike started his story, " 'I'll come with you Austin' "
He tried to imitate a female voice, "can you believe that? All over him! I was right there!" He crossed his arms over his chest.
The girl sitting next to him furrowed her eyebrows but continued to remain quiet.
Mike huffed, "No one even invited him..."
------
"Ready?" Naomi smiled at Austin at the top of the mountain, "you just have to keep your balance."
Austin bit his lower lip, "Gotta get it done right?"
"It'll be done before you know it!" Lupe stood up after she finished strapping her free foot to her board, "it'll be fun!"
"We could just race down" Tony chuckled standing upright.
"Everyone knows I would win" Mike got ready, "I'm pretty much a pro."
Naomi rolled her eyes, "it's not about winning, just have fun. I'll be right behind you if you need me" Naomi grabbed Austin's shoulder.
Mike grunted, "I'll race you Austin"
"Can't I be included?" Tony sighed
" there's no competition if you race Turtle." Lupe smiled up at him.
"You're too cute." Tony grabbed her ace and kissed her cold cheek.
"Well that's my sign to leave." Naomi signaled Austin to follow her.

--------------

"Shit!" Austin cried out as he glided down the mountain moving his thin body to dodge anyone in his way.
Mike was leading the way followed by tony. Naomi and Lupe stayed behind Austin making sure he was safe.
The dive of them glided quickly over the snow being careful to not hit anyone.
Tony was to first one to reach the bottom. He raised his arms up in victory and pulled his snow goggles off.
Mike was second, followed by a wobbling Austin.
"I beat you!" Mike laughed at Austin.
The girls arrived at the same time.
"That was crazy!" Tony laughed pulling off his beanie causing his black hair to fall over his face, "that's some awesome snow right there"
Austin sat on the ice, "that was so much fun! I can't believe I went down that crazy hill!"
Naomi laughed, "your stance way totally off but you totally nailed the stop."
Mike grinned, "yeah you need to work on your balance."
"Hey guys!" A dark haired guy called out from a couple feet away. He was dragging a purple snowboard as he made his way toward the group.
"Dave!" Tony smiled widely
"Where's Kyle?" Mike asked David .
David laughed and pointed to a blonde man with black snow goggles slowly making his way down the slope, "he forgot he was scared of heights."
The boys gathered in a roar of laughter as the girls faces twisted into a worried expression.
"Poor baby..." Lupe whispered
"He'll make it down eventually." David laughed, "I don't think we've met," he looked at the girls.
"I'm Lupe. And this is Naomi." Lupe extended her hand.
"I'm David, and that weenie is Kyle." His eyes shifted back to the blonde who had fallen on his butt.
Naomi gasped, "We should go help him."
"Well somebody is in a giving mood today." Mike said sarcastically.
"Go die Mike" she responded unhooking her board from her feet.
She quickly began climbing her way up the slope toward Kyle.
"She's feisty." Mike laughed.
Lupe sighed loudly and shook her head, "If you keep provoking her you're going to end up with internal bleeding."
Mike laughed, "I'm not scared."
"Anyone up for another round?" Tony smiled putting his beanie back one.