Status: Tell Me What You Think!

Guitar Riffs & Candle Sticks

.12

"This is so good" Kyle sipped his hot chocolate while sitting on a heated pad.
He had fallen time after time when Naomi came to his rescue. Lupe had stayed on the ground defending Kyle as the rest of the boys made fun of him.
Tony and Mike had gone back up the slopes for another couple of races, sliding past Kyle twice.
When he finally made it down the slope Austin and David were in stitches laughing hard holding their stomachs. Lupe shook her head and buried her face in her hands finally giving up.
After meeting up with the other guys they had all packed into their cars and made their way to a Starbucks.
They sat on couches in the corner of the shop sipping on their choice of drink.
"It is so fucking cold!" David shivered holding his white cup close to his face, "And I saw that there's going to be a snow storm tomorrow."
Lupe frowned, "We were suppose to go party for our birthday tomorrow" she looked at Naomi.
Naomi huffed, "oh crap! That's right! Bummer."
"It your birthdays tomorrow?" Austin asked setting his own cup down.
"Yeah!" Mike smiled
"26 for me and 25 for Lupe" Naomi smiled drinking her ice cold drink.
"Well we kinda have to celebrate it somehow!" David's attitude perked up, "We can call the gang up here just for the day and bring kegs and"
"Throw a breathe Carolina party eh?" Tony cut him off smirking
"Hell yeah" Kyle smiled.
"Well have the house for it." Lupe sat up, "but isn't kind of short notice because of the storms? They start closing roads at 4pm up here."
David frowned for a moment them smiled widely, "I'll go down to the bar with David and invite some fine ass girls and make it a party."
"Fine ass dudes" Naomi corrected him, "we need eye candy too."
"You have eye candy" mike smirked.
"But it would be so much better with a couple more." She winked back at him.
Mike smirked wider, "We should get going though, I think my bed is broken and I need your help to check it out for good."
"Or" Naomi started, "I could drive Austin Tone and Lupe back home while you guys promote"
"I'm down, catch a few drinks at the bar while we're at it." Kyle smiled.
"I wanna hit the bar!" Lupe said excited
Tony smiled, "Me too"
"So I guess you'll just take Mike and I back home." Austin laughed
"There is a God...happy birthday to me." She whispered under her breath.

-------------

"You're back" Jaime moaned from the floor of the greeting room. His face pressed against the cold marble, "Vic said I'm being a pain in the ass."
Austin looked around the house stunned, not even bothering to pay attention to Jaime, "This place is insane..." He removed his jacket.
Naomi crouched down to face Jaime, "I'll take care of you." She pouted helping him up.
"He's over reacting!" Vic laughed, "He just wants to be babied" he walked over to Austin and greeted him with a quick man hug.
"Do not!" Jaime cried overly dramatic.
Mike laughed, "Vic can't you tell he just wants your affection?"
Vic shook his head laughing, "Anyways! What's up Aus! What brings you here?"
The guys started a conversation as Naomi helped Jaime upstairs.

--------

"Cuz it's my birthday! And I'll get drunk if I want to! Drunk if I want to. You would get drunk too if it happened to you!" Lupe sang along to her requested song on a table top.
"That's not how the song goes!" Tony laughed sitting back on his chair, "Lightweight!"
Kyle and David laughed loudly taking more shots of Jameson.
"If you guys wanna party with this chick right here tomorrow night, you're invited to her birthday party!" David called out to the bar filled with people.
Everyone nodded and raised their glass to her.
Lupe got down from the table and sat on Tonys lap, "I am so wasted."she slurred.
Tony threw his head back laughing loudly, "You totally are!"
"How many was that?" Kyle counted the shot glasses Lupe had emptied out "...five." He began laughing
"Hey she's tiny leave her alone!" Tony defended her wrapping his arms tighter around her.
"I may be tiny but I can sure out drink you!" She pointed at Kyle.
"Uh" Tony began saying concerned, "babe, his work description includes handling being hammered."
"And do you wanna be like Jaime on the day of your birthday?" David laughed.
Lupe narrowed her eyes, "tomorrow it's on..."