Status: Tell Me What You Think!

Guitar Riffs & Candle Sticks

.13

"Good morning birthday girl." Tony whispered into Lupe's ear, keeping his bare arms around her tiny body. They were tangled in white sheets, comfortable as ever.
"No." Lupe grunted softly digging her body deeper into his, "10 more minutes."
Tony smiled into her dark hair kissing the top of her head, "I doubt I could hold off anyone that long. Naomi is already screaming downstairs."
Lupe grabbed the sheets and brought them over her, letting them fall over both of their bodies.
"My head hurts." She whispered
"You drunk" Tony joked
Lupe smiled, "It's my birthday. Be nice."
"Lupe!" Naomi ran into the room screaming, breaking the mood Tony had built in the bedroom, "It's our birthday!"
She jumped on the bed pushing Tony off, "Birthday Girl!"
Jaime ran in next holding a giant cupcake, "Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear guacamole!" He sang getting closer.
Tony attempted to get up until David ran in and jumped on the bed, "Guacamole!!!"
"It's Guadalupe!" Naomi screamed
Lupe winced in pain, "Thank you guys." She smiled over her pounding
"Guacamole!" Kyle walked in, "You old fart!"
Naomi gave up, "...guacamole..."
"Where?" Mike and Vic walked in sharing a sandwich
"Happy birthday!" Jaime said again pushing the cupcake into Lupe making red icing surround her sleepy face.
A collective "oh" came from the room.
"What did I miss?" Austin walked into the room realizing what just happened, "I like the new look Lupe." He laughed.
"You guys suck." Tony walked around the bed in his black boxers reaching Lupe.
Lupe laughed hard, "I'm gonna get you back Jaime!"
"But I didn't..." He said slowly.
Tony licked some icing off Lupe's face, "Sweet."
"You know downstairs sounds like an awesome place to be right now." Vic walked out of the room pulling Jaime by his side.
Naomi's face twisted into a disgusted smile, "you guys are gross. Licking each others faces and shit." She said getting off the bed.
The rest of the guys followed her and closed the door behind them.
Lupe sighed loudly, "everyone i know is insane."
Tony smiled handing her some advils, "at least you taste good."
He licked the side of her face again.
Lupe giggled falling back on the bed, "You're gonna eat me alive!"
"Rawr!" Tony roared baring his teeth at her and began tickling her while kissing her icing filled face, "I'm gonna eat you!"
Lupe laughed louder, "you're so funny."
Tony rolled over and laid on his back, "We should take a shower, I feel like I stink, and your face is all sticky."
"Not together young man." She laughed walking toward her bathroom.
Tony frowned, "but it's your birthday."
Lupe laughed as she closed the door behind her.
--------
"26!" Austin picked Naomi up and threw her in the pool.
Naomi screamed as she made her way into the water.
"Two points for Austin!" Jaime called out cannon balling into the water.
David walked in wearing sunglasses and a large sombrero, "Margaritas, anyone?"
"I do!" Naomi came above water, "gotta get this party on the road"
"That's what jack said!" Mike was sitting on the shallow end drinking from the bottle.
"So when are we picking up the cake?" David asked walking over to the table by the pool where he had set up a mini bar.
Kyle swam over to Naomi and covered her ears, "5pm"

------------

"So they really won't let us out?" Lupe asked as Naomi applied eyeshadow on her friends eyelids.
"Nope" Naomi said, "That's why I brought everything I needed in here."
Naomi took a step back and looked at Lupe, "My creation is complete."
Lupe looked at herself in the mirror, she looked amazing. A sleeveless dark blue mini dress with black heels. Her hair was straightened and her eyes were in a grey smokey haze.
"Damn! I look good." Lupe smiled turning completely to see her entire frame in the dress.
"Eat your heart out Tony Perry" Naomi smiled at Lupe as she started on her own makeup.
Lupe smiled remembering who was downstairs, "You really think he'll like it?"
Naomi laughed, "of course!"
Lupe kept on looking at herself, "He better, this dress is so uncomfortable."
"Don't worry, I'm sure he'll want to rip it off anyways." Naomi laughed.
A thump came from downstairs followed by loud cruse works belonging to a couple of the males.
"I swear they're going to ruin my house." Lupe sighed plopping down on her bed.
"I'm sure it's not that bad, not like they're moving furniture or anything."
Another loud thump came from downstairs followed by the sound of breaking glass.
"Now... They're wrecking your house" Naomi laughed adding mascara to her eyelashes.
"I need to go downstairs!" Lupe walked toward the door and tried to open it. Once she did she found David standing at the door.
"Tony said you would try to escape" he lifted and eyebrow, "back inside missy."
Lupe grunted loudly and closed the door.
Naomi threw her head back laughing, "You should have known." She continued laughing, "okay done"
Naomi was wearing a backless yellow mini dress with black heels, she had curled her hair and added dark makeup around her eyes, "Now we wait" she threw herself on the bed and turned the tv on.
Lupe wasn't satisfied, " I'm not going to have a house left when they're done 'decorating'" Lupe walked over to the edge of her bed and sat down, "it's already six..."
"Chill, I'm sure once people start coming they'll let us out of our tower."Naomi changed the channels quickly looking for something to watch.
Lupe huffed, "maybe we can help them?"
"No." Naomi said, "why don't you chill with me and watch... The six o'clock news! Look how exciting!"
Lupe rolled her eyes, "I'm so bored..."
A couple hours passes by before David came into the room and told the girls it was safe to come out.
The sounds of a couple dozen of people, both male and female, came from downstairs as the girls made their way. Naomi came down first noticing that the boys had blocked out the white room, they took the floral arrangement off of the middle table in the greeting room and placed as many alcoholic bottles that could fit. On the floor next to the table they had stacked up red plastic cups.
"Now this is my kind of party." Naomi smiled walking over to the table.
As Lupe made her way down stairs she found Tony in the corner of the room talking to Kyle and four random girls who had come to the party.
Tony turned around once Kyle signaled Lupe.
Tony turned around and met eyes with Lupe, he quickly pushed his red cup into Kyle's hand and made his way towards her.
"You look...amazing." He finally said taking her hand.
"Thank you." She blushed.
"Happy birthday" he smiled pressing his lips against hers, "God, you look so gorgeous."
"You need this." Naomi smiled handing Lupe a red cup.
"Hey, happy birthday." Tony told Naomi.
"Well, gosh, thanks turtle." She laughed walking away.
Lupe smelled the drink, "this smells like everything."
Tony laughed, "I'll drink that, and I'll make you another one."
----
Naomi made her way toward the rest of the guys making sure she dodged some already drunken girls and some sloppy ones. She noticed that the amount of people kept growing, coming out of the walls almost.
"Hey Mike" she bumped into him. He had a girl around his arm who was looking all too comfortable in her position.
"Hey." He said slowly bringing his arm down.
"Have you seen Austin?" She acted like what she had seen hadn't affected her.
"Uhm." He was dumbstruck.
"Yeah... I didn't think so," Naomi walked away drinking all of her liquor in one gulp, "asshole..." She whispered to herself.