Status: Tell Me What You Think!

Guitar Riffs & Candle Sticks

.14

"Move." Naomi dove angrily through the crowd in the hallways as she gripped her own bottle of whiskey, "get out of my way." She gritted through her teeth to a couple girls standing in the doorway of the movie room. She stormed through the door closing the door behind her.
"AUGH!" She screamed out them took a couple large swigs of liquor.
She began kicking the seats, "Stupid. Stupid. Stupid!"
"Naomi?" A voice came from one of the seats startling her.
"Austin." She said setting her bottle down, "uhm, you're in here..." She fixed her hair.
"Are you okay?" He asked standing up.
"I'm fine, just a little... Excited" she laughed nervously.
"What happened?" He picked up the bottle.
Naomi sighed heavily, "Mike was hitting on another girl."
Austin smiled sweetly, "and you like him."
Naomi hid her face, "he wishes."
He chuckled softly, "you're both single, it shouldn't bother you. It's not like you're together."
Naomi sighed, "you're right. I'm getting jealous for no reason." She took her bottle back.
"Atta girl, now go enjoy your party." He smiled.
"What are you doing here anyways?" She asked
"I had to take a call from my manager. I hung up once I heard you come in"
Naomi gasped, " I'm sorry"
"Don't worry about it, we were done anyways. Come on I'll go party with you."
"Thanks Austin." Naomi smiled
"You're welcome," he smiled back opening the door.
Mike stood at the other side, studying their faces and their bodies, "I see you found Austin."
Naomi remembered Austin's words, if she had no right to be jealous, he didn't either.
"Yeah," she adjusted her dress, making him believe something happened, "He gave me a few life pointers." She took a swig in front of Mike and walked out back into the crowd.
--------
Lupe's arms went around Tony while she sat on his lap. They were in her spare living room hanging out with around 30 people they had met tonight. Laughing and enjoying themselves.
"So I guess you guys might be up here for a while. It's really coming down out there." A redhead male named Tyler said
"That's okay. I have nothing planned anyways." Lupe shrugged.
" I wouldn't mind spending more time with you." Tony kissed her cheek.
" you guys are adorable!" A blonde named Linda smiled.
Kyle and Vic laughed , " she's adorable. I'm not too sure about tone." Vic continued to laugh.
" you're an ass!" Tony laughed taking Lupe's hand, " lets go outside for a bit."
Lupe followed him, noticing the crazy amount of people in her home. She was glad the white room was blocked off.
"Here" tony said wrapping a thick jacket around her shoulders. He threw one around himself and led her out into the backyard.
Snow was coming down hard over them but Lupe smiled either way, "it's so beautiful"
Tony stuck his hand out catching snowflakes in his hand, "you're beautiful, none of this can stand up to the way you look tonight."
Lupe blushed furiously, "you're so sweet to me."
His hand came to her cheek, pressing gently against them, "it's the least I can do."
Lupe responded by bringing her body into his letting him wrap his arms around her, "you're so perfect" she sighed feeling the cold snow on her feet.
"I'll only be perfect for you." Tony held on to her while pressing his face into her cold hair, "Happy birthday Guadalupe."

-------------

"What were you doing in there with him?" Mike asked following closing behind Naomi. They swam through a crowd of people, passing the glass walls that surrounded the swimming pool. Topless drunk women were throwing themselves in as drunk men sat on foldout chairs grinning.
"Does it matter?" Naomi kept walking taking swigs of her choice drink.
"Yes it matters." He finally reached her once they reached the kitchen, he grabbed her by the wrist and spun her towards him, "What were you doing in there with him?"
Naomi looked around at the audience they had created, curious eyes glued on to the both of them. Staring, waiting for their next move.
She placed her palm on his chest pushing him away, "I didn't do anything with him, but why would you even care? I'm nothing to you and you're nothing to me."
Mike let her go and sighed, "It shouldn't. But it does." He ripped the bottle from her hands and slammed it on the counter. Taking her by the back of the neck pressing his cold lips against hers.
--------
"You're the sweetest." Lupe smiled at Tony once they came back into the house.
He helped her take off her sweater, "This place is getting insane." Tony looked around the house. People had thrown cups everywhere, some had even passed out on the marble floor.
Lupe shrugged, "I'll just call someone."
They both laughed as they made their way into kitchen, hearing a loud thump.
Lupe rushed in worried someone was breaking everything in her kitchen.
What she saw was different than what she thought she would see.
Mike had Naomi against a long cabinet with her arms around his neck kissing her urgently.
Tony grabbed Lupe's shoulder, "So can you sue them for this?"
Lupe shook her head in disbelief and turned the other way, "I would sue the hell out of both of them for that."
"Lupe!" A voice came from behind her, "I heard you were walking around without a drink in your hand!" David walked in front of her. His sombrero was still on his head but his sunglasses were missing.
Lupe raised an eyebrow at him, he wreaked of pure gin and different women's perfume, "Having fun?" She asked him smiling.
He nodded quickly handing her a plastic cup full of clear liquid, "Who knew snow queens were so damn hot!"
She took the cup and watched as he danced his way back to a group of awaiting women.
Tony took the cup from her and took a sip, examining it for a while. He smelled it and took another sip, "It's safe. Pretty good too."
Lupe laughed taking a sip, " Well thanks guardian angel." He was right it tasted like candy except for the sharp burn that screamed it was alcoholic, "this is delicious! What is it?"
Tony smiled licking his lips, "Tastes like apple vodka with sprite."
Lupe laughed, "And I'm the drunk?"