Status: Tell Me What You Think!

Guitar Riffs & Candle Sticks

.15

"Okay I'm drunk now." Lupe giggled holding her heels in her hands. It was four in the morning and everyone who hasn't left already was too drunk to leave or was passed out in the hallway. Jaime and David had disappeared upstairs, each with a girl. Kyle had a girl laying on him on the stairs and Vic had carved his way into the white room, crashing on the sofa. Austin had gone up stairs alone as drunk as ever. Mike and Naomi were no where to be seen.
Tony rolled over laughing at Lupe.
She ran around him spilling her drink on Tony who kept on laughing.
"Let's bake!" Lupe pulled Tony up by his arms.
He came up to his feet and followed her into the messy kitchen, "Okay okay!"
Lupe pulled out cake mix and all the ingredients it said on the back of the box. Tony cleared the center island counter with his arm all at once and placed them on top, "Now what?" He asked eagerly.
Lupe wobbled over to a cabinet to grab a large bowl and dumped all of the ingredients inside.
"I don't think eggshells come in cake." Tony slurred.
Lupe began laughing hard, bending over in pain, "No! They don't!"
Tony laughed hard too, "I know something we're better at." He winked at her.
"Oh tone." She wobbled towards him, "I'll beat you there!"
"No you won't!" He laughed throwing her over his shoulder and running upstairs.
----------
"You think that's the last of them?" Mike asked taking a small gulp of jack.
"As far as I've seen" Naomi sighed.
They were both on the roof of the house watching people leave, counting a total of 367 people.
"I know there's more inside." He passed the bottle to her.
They had both changed their clothes and were completely bundled up.
"Maybe twenty more?" Naomi asked taking another drink.
"Probably..."
"What do you think they're doing in there?" Naomi asked.
"Uh..." Mike smiled at her , "I know what Tony is doing."
Naomi's mouth opened wide, "She wouldn't!"
"Why not?" He laughed
"Because she's a lady! That's why." She drank more, finally starting to feel drunk.
"I guess that means you're not." He smirked.
"You're such an ass" she laughed taking her final drink.
"I'm allowed to be, it's not your birthday anymore."
Naomi rolled her eyes, "alright but I'm not staying here much longer, the sun is going to destroy me." She stood up and walked over to the ladder they had used to get up on the roof, "and being next to you is making me feel sick"
He laughed, "Are you sure it's not a hangover"
She began descending on to the floor, "I refuse to be hungover. Don't wake me up."
They reached the floor and walked inside realizing the severity of the mess. Cups both full and empty were on the floor, food was on the floor and so were people.
"I swear I'm not cleaning this up." Naomi grumbled walking up the staircase.
She made her way towards Lupe's room remembering she left her face wash in her bathroom.
Once inside she smiled, Lupe and tony had fallen asleep on top of each other holding Nintendo controllers. Mario was on the tv screen waiting for an accept or decline from any player.
Naomi grabbed a blanket and put it over both of them and slowly walked out.
"I guess she is a lady." Mike smirked pulling Naomi into her own bedroom.
"You're insane, I'm going to sleep and that's final."

----------------

Vic was the first one to wake up the next morning. He quickly made his way around the house making sure everyone that had to leave had left. David came downstairs with two girls around his arms, he kissed them and waved at them from the front door. Once he closed it a giant grin became plastered on his face.
"That was one hell of a great night." David smiled at Vic who was busy picking up as many plastic cups as he could.
Vic shook his head laughing, "You seriously are the king of party Dave."
"You know it!" He winked at Vic.
"Buenos Dias! Mi Amores!" Jaime raced down the stairs smiling, "guess who got laid last night? Ehh ?"
He looked at David and Vic, waiting for a response.
"Give up?" He smiled.
Vic shrugged, "yes Jaime we give up."
"This guy!" Jaime pointed at himself happily making his way to the kitchen.
"Hey guys..." Lupe was next to come down stairs. She still had make up on and her hair was still straight. But instead of her dress she had sweatpants on with one of Tony's Key street shirts. It was big enough to look like a dress on her.
"Hey!" Vic smiled, "did you have fun last night?"
Lupe nodded with her eyes closed, "It was amazing, thanks for doing that for us guys." She smiled at Vic, "but stop cleaning, I have some people coming in a couple of hours to clean this place up."
Vic set the cups down and smiled, "this is just this room" he laughed.
"Yeah dude, this place is crazy!" David laughed, "are you like secretly a princess or something?"
Lupe laughed, "No! My parents are just great business people."
David smiled wide, "Well I like you girls, you can come hang anytime."
"Thanks Dave!" She smiled, "you're not leaving are you?"
"Wasn't planning on it... It just started snowing." He laughed.
"Good, we're probably gonna be stuck in here for a while."
"Nope!" Austin smiled from the top of the staircase, "Lets go out for breakfast!"
"That sounds fun." Vic smiled, "that way we stay out of the way for the people that are coming."
Lupe nodded, "Great plan, I'll go wake up Tony."
"Ooooo" David cooed at Lupe
"Shut up." She giggled walking back up stairs.
She walked back into her bedroom seeing a shirtless Tony Perry sprawled across her bed. His long hair in his face. His back rising and lowering softly with every breath he took. Lupe memorized the image before walking towards him.
"Babe." She whispered close to his ear.
"Mmm" he responded groggy
"Wake up." She kissed his cheek trying to get him to move, "we're going out for breakfast."
"Mmm" he repeated.
Lupe chuckled, moving the hair from his face revealing his dermal by his eye, "Babe..."
"I don't wanna..." He finally spoke.
"Everyone is waking up."
"Noooooo" his voice cracked, his eyes remained closed.
"Baby..." She kissed his bare lips
He smiled, "still...no."
Lupe laid next to him hugging his waist, "Not even to watch me shower?"
Tony's eyes shot open, "Yes!" He smirked.
Lupe laughed, "see I knew that would work" she pushed his shoulder, "perv"
He frowned, "You suck."
"Come on Tony."
"Okay, okay." He moved to his side and began sitting up. He rubbed his eyes, "Can I still watch you shower?"
"No!" Lupe laughed getting off of the bed.
"You can watch me shower..." He winked at her.
She smirked, "I could work with that."
"You perv" he laughed, "Come on, we'll save water." He pulled her over to him once he got off of the bed. He led her to her bathroom, "by the way... That shirt looks great on you."