Status: Tell Me What You Think!

Guitar Riffs & Candle Sticks

.03

After another fifteen of the remaining winding road, they finally made it to the city. Lupe led Tony up a long drive way to a large four car garage. She opened it and instructed him to drive into it. Once out of her car she quickly closed the door to the garage, there was no way she was unloading a car in the freezing weather.
She watched as Tony got out of van, his expression showed how astonished he was, "Is your dad Bill Gates or something? This garage is bigger than my parents house!" His mouth gaped open.
Lupe smiled, happy she had impressed him, "Close... My parents own a couple businesses."
He scoffed, "When you said you had space, I never imagined it to be this much..." He continued to look around.
Lupe had to admit, this place was pretty impressive. The floors were made out of black marble and white oak cabinets were mounted on the walls, there were lights attached to the ceiling with real gold rims.
"Well, they worked hard for this." She shrugged. She was used to this stuff since it was all she knew.
"And this is just the garage..." He whispered loud enough for Lupe to hear.
"Ready to see the inside?" She smiled, ready to keep him smiling.
"Of course!" He laughed following her.
She opened a maple colored door and flipped on a light switch.
"What.the.fuck." Tony gasped
This first thing that came into view was the front room, with high ceilings. Spiral staircases made of the finest wood were at opposite ends of the room. The floor was covered in gleaming white marble. A large table between the stair cases, with a large arrangement of flowers. Tony watched as Lupe walked over to the table, he didn't want to act so shocked at how huge or insanely beautiful this place was but he couldn't help it. He watches Lupe open a letter that was placed by the flowers, she read it quickly and set it down.
"My dad," she smiled, "he wants us to have fun." She didn't mention that there was a credit card attached to the letter. Since it was both hers and her friends birthday, he decided to open an account just for their spending.
She watched as Tony stood in the middle of the room admiring the stair cases. She walked over to the room attached to the front room. She flipped the lights on and threw her purse onto the white coach.
"There's more?!" Tony walked briskly over to her. Another breathtaking room. Everything in this room was white. From the rugs to the wooden floor to the couches and tv and the table. He took off his hat causing his long hair to fall on his face. He placed it on a white coffee table along with the heavy jacket he had on.
Lupe's face turned red once she noticed he had stripped from his jacket, leaving him in a black tank top. His tattoos were clearly visible and his muscles bulged with every movement he made.
"This is insane..." He chuckled
She managed to smile, "Well... I guess we should start bringing everything in."

The garage was full of snoring sounds once Tony and Lupe made it back.
"I think waking them up would be mean." Lupe frowned
"Moving the guys is going to be pretty difficult." Tony scratched the back of his head, "kinda sucks being the sober one doesn't it?"
"You think they'll even notice is we move them? I mean I can turn on the garage heater and leave them here for tonight..." Lupe suggested.
Tony smirked, "You know, that doesn't sound so bad"
Lupe smiled feeling knots in her stomach every time he smiled, "whiskey?"
"Of course!" He nodded.
Lupe walked over to her car opening the door to the backseats.
"And the king lived...ever after." Naomi mumbled
Lupe chuckled at her friend as she grabbed a bottle of Jack.
"Got it." She whispered toward Tony.
He gave her a full smile, making her knees feel like jelly.
He took the bottle from her and led her back into her cabin.
They walked toward the white room, Lupe reached into a cabinet and pulled out two glass shot glasses.
She took a seat next to Tony, who was already busy opening the bottle.
"Thanks for letting us stay with you." He smiled directly at her as he poured a shot.
No thank you... She thought.
"Oh don't worry about it." She smiled, "We would have spent our birthday alone if it wasn't for you guys"
"It's your birthday?" He asked pouring himself a shot.
"In two days"
"Well happy birthday..." He lifted his shot glass toward her.
She lifted hers and pressed it against his making a small cheers sound.
She immediately took the glass to her lips, letting the liquor slide down her throat. It burned the whole way down causing her to to squirm, "Woo"
Tony laughed, "Feels good right?"
"It's been a whole." She poured another shot as he laid back on the white couch.
"I can't imagine driving back home. I'm so damn tired." He closed his eyes.
Lupe examined his face, he was even more gorgeous in person than in any poster she had seen.
"Especially with drunk friends as co pilots" she laughed handing him another shot.
He took it quickly and put it back on the table, "Yeah, it's no fun when you're the only sober one."
"Tell me about it" Lupe rolled her eyes before downing her next shot.
The alcohol finally started hitting Lupe's system making her body temperature to rise. She removed her parka before pouring another shot.
"How long are you guys planning to stay up here?" He asked shyly
"About a week, maybe longer if the snow traps us in." She handed him his shot.
Tony nodded, "We were planning to stay for a week too. We've been touring so this was suppose to be our vacation"
"Yeah, your show was amazing!" Lupe smiled.
Tony looked at her puzzled , "you know who we are?"
Lupe downed her shot feeling the burning getting better, "uh, yeah. Pierce the Veil, I'm a fan" she smiled hoping he didn't think any differently of her.
Instead she watched as another smile creeped on his face, "Cheers to that." He poured another shot