Status: Tell Me What You Think!

Guitar Riffs & Candle Sticks

.04

"I swear!" Tony chuckled loudly, "It was the funniest thing ever!"
Lupe continued to laugh loudly at the story he was telling, "He really didn't notice that Jaime wasn't in the car?"
"No!" He laughed along with her, "we had to drive back ten miles to get him back! He was so bummed! We found him sitting on the sidewalk!"
Lupe slapped her thighs and curled over in laughter,"That's gotta suck!"
"Needless to say, that's why we do roll call now." Tony chuckled, trying to pour another shot.
He closed one eye to better his vision but missed slightly, "shit." He whispered spilling some whiskey on the table. He pressed him slender fingers over the table and sucked the whiskey that stuck to him.
Lupe watched in disbelief, he couldn't be doing this to her. She bit her lips trying to contain herself from her own thoughts.
"Sorry about that." He handed her a shot.
"Don't worry about it" she managed to say. Her head had been spinning but his action made her go out of orbit. He pushed the shot of Jack Daniels down her throat hoping to erase the image of his fingers in his mouth.
"Lupe?" He said
"What?" She shook
"It's 4 am, should we continue this in the morning?"
"Yeah." She answered too quickly, "let me show you to your room."
She stood up and felt the weight of the alcohol push down on her, hopefully she didn't wake up hungover.
She led him up the stair case and opened a door, " I hope this is alright."
Tony turned on the light, "This place just keeps getting better" he laughed.

"Lupe! Lupe! Lupe!" Lupe woke up to someone shaking her relentlessly.
It was Naomi, her eyes wide.
"What?" Lupe grunted tasting the whiskey lingering in her mouth.
"Mike Fucking Fuentes is in your garage!" Naomi squealed "what the fuck happened last night?" She demanded
Lupe smiled to herself, last night was the most amazing night of her young life, "You mean the part where you were singing to everything entering big bear or the part where pierce the veil became our roomies?"
Naomi shook her head, "I what? Never mind... Our roomies?"
Lupe smiled and sighed loudly, "Tony was at the gas station, I heard that their cabin got cancelled so I invited them."
Naomi hopped off the silk covered bed, she covered her mouth shocked, "Are you fucking kidding me?" She shrieked.
"Nope." Lupe turned to her side smiling.
"I don't even know..." A male voice came from the staircase
"Dude, this place is insane!" Another voice
"Who do you think the other car belongs to?" Another voice
Naomi jumped back on the bed and gripped Lupe's arm, "It's them!"
Lupe shook Naomi off and got out of bed. She was still in the same clothes she came to the city in, everything she owned was still in the car. Meaning she had to dodge the guys in order to get her morning face on.
"Wanna do me a favor?" She looked over at her friend
"No." Naomi whispered not losing eye contact with the door
"Get me my bad with the white band. It has all my bathroom things in there" Lupe pleaded
Naomi looked over at the door then over to Lupe. "I need to see how I look first!"
Lupe pointed over to a mirror attached to a wall.
Naomi quickly looked in it and shook her head, "I'm not going out there!"
"Oh come on go into the bathroom and just wash your face!"
"Then why don't you do that?" Naomi frowned
"...cuz...cuz this is my cabin!" Lupe said confidently.
"Fuck..." Naomi sighed walking over to the bathroom