Status: Tell Me What You Think!

Guitar Riffs & Candle Sticks

.06

Lupe walked swiftly down her stairs towards the sounds of a couple men, "hello." She smiled once she reached the white room.
Two men stood in front of her, one being the lanky dude she saw stumbling over the gas station store last night. The other with short brown hair, wearing a grey long sleeve that read Love Before Glory.
"Hi" the taller one smiled holding up a glass of brown liquor, "I'm mike!"
"And I'm Jaime! Thanks for taking our bum asses in"
Lupe laughed, "Oh don't worry about it, I have a lot of space."
"Yeah, this place is insane!" Jaime looked around, "The kitchen is the size of a baseball field"
Lupe laughed again dismissing his comment, "Well I'm glad you guys like it. Did you pick your rooms yet?"
Mike looked up from drinking his alcohol, "We're not bunking with Tony?"
I shook my head, "No, there's a lot of rooms, just go ahead and pick one, except for the room with the black door, that's Naomi's ... Morbid quarters" Lupe laughed remembering the week Naomi took to decorate that room.
Jaime raced back up the stairs followed by Mike, "I pick mine first!" Jaime screeched pushing Mike behind him.
Mikes expression darkened when the alcohol was spilled over Jaime's hand.
Lupe laughed, it had been a while since there had been this many people in this house.
She walked over to the kitchen, which wasn't as big as Jaime exaggerated.
All the cabinets were made out of blue glass and the counters were white granite with blue detailing.
Lupe opened her refrigerator and took out a jug of orange juice, nothing looked more delicious than orange juice.
"Can I have some?" A voice came from behind her
"Sure." She smiled at the man.
"That shower was amazing" Tony sighed braiding three strands of hair starting at the base of his neck.
Lupe smiled pleased, "How did you sleep" she kept her eyes on him as she brought two cups down on the counter. His hair was damp and he smelled amazing.
"Amazing" he smiled finally finished with his braid, "Thanks again for all this." He took the cup Lupe handed to him.
"Everyone needs to stop thanking me, seriously." Lupe laughed taking in the orange juice.
Tony laughed drinking his juice as well, " Alright fine."
"What do you guys usually eat for breakfast?" Lupe smiled at him
Tony shook his head and set his cup down, "Vic went to get something to eat for us. Why don't you show me around instead? I feel like I've only seen a fraction of this place."
"Of course, shall we start in the movie room?" She smiled watching his expression brighten.

------------

"Every single Star Wars movie!" Tony smiled excited as he looked through Lupe's movie collection.
The room didn't have any windows instead it had heavy red curtains covering a high ceiling wall and the other three walls were covered in black soundproof material. Three rows of the most comfortable single couches in a burgundy color.
"Gesh" Tony looked at the entire room, "How are you going to top this?"
"Uh" Lupe laughed, "in door swimming pool, dining room modeled after a French palace, a backyard with a two floor patio, or my dads man cave?"
Tony's eyes widened with every word she said, "how have you not been on cribs?"
Lupe laughed, "I'm not a celebrity. But I don't know about you but I'm getting pretty hungry."
"Let's go see if Vic's back" Tony smiled walking close to Lupe.
"There's a fucking pool in this place!" Lupe heard Jaime scream from the white room.
Lupe and Tony laughed together as they walked over to them, " that's not even the half of it," tony chuckled
"Alright" Vic said coming from the garage. He was carrying four full bags with a Denny's logo on them, "Foods here!"
Naomi appeared from the downstairs bathroom wearing ripped black jeans and a vursalimited tank, "Awesome!" She rushed to Vic's side helping him out. Lupe watched as Naomi led everyone toward the dining room.
"What the hell?" Lupe geared Jaime squeal again.
"I guess he saw the dining room" Lupe told tony.
Once they reached the living room Lupe noticed that mike and Naomi were each holding a bottle of Jack Daniels. They each took a couple swigs as they unloaded the bags.
This was going to be one hell of a vacation.