Status: Tell Me What You Think!

Guitar Riffs & Candle Sticks

.07

Another loud burst of laughter came from Jaime, "I wish I could have seen that!"
"Yeah" Naomi grunted annoyed "I wish I could have been there, sounds like a good time" she stabbed her pancakes
"Too bad we were all passed out" Vic chuckled taking a bite of his omelet
"I seriously was two seconds from locking you in the car." Lupe giggled.
Naomi took a large gulp of whiskey, "So who actually saw me?"
"Just Lupe Mike and I" Tony smiled "You also decided to stand at the edge of the road and sing to every single car that passed by."
Lupe was starting to turn red again from laughing so hard, "Shouldn't have had so much whiskey" she wagged her finger at Naomi.
"Nonsense" Mike smiled at Naomi taking a large gulp of his bottle, "Not remembering things is standard."
"It comes on the bottles label" Jaime said taking the last bite of his crepe.
"Anyways!" Naomi pushed her pancakes away and slammed her jack Daniels bottle on the table, "what's the agenda?"
"Lupe and I are gonna watch Star Wars " Tony smiled
Lupe eyes grew wide, "Skywalker and jäger bombs!"
Tony reached over to give her a high five, "Exactly"
"Well Vic is gonna drive us down to the village, gonna go check some big bear bars" Mike said, "wanna come?" He looked at Naomi
"Pfft only always" she nodded
"Alright!" Jaime stood up , "I'll go get ready"
Mike stood up next followed by Vic.
"Time to go." Naomi jumped prancing away.
"So" Tony smiled facing Lupe, "Do you have jäger and rockstar or should we go shopping?"
"I might" Lupe started, "We can go to the basement and check"

----------

"You have everything down here" Tony examined the row of freezers full of microwaveable food, "I love these..." He pulled out a bean and cheese burrito.
"Go ahead and take some" Lupe smiled walking toward a wooden cabinet.
"I'll have some later." Tony placed the burrito back carefully.
"Hey Tony, can you go into that cabinet and check if we have rockstars or monsters or something." Lupe called over while opening a cabinet of her own, "I'm seriously gonna kill Naomi, I only have two bottles of Jack left"
Tony chuckled as he walked back to Lupe, "You should just keep them under lock and key."
Lupe nodded bringing down a bottle of jäger, "I might have to."
"So Star Wars time?" Tony asked excited
"Hell yeah!"
They walked back upstairs noticing that they were now completely alone.
Lupe led tony towards the movie room after she grabbed a pair of cups and shot glasses from the kitchen.
"Do you care which one we watched?" She asked Tony setting down the cups and her bottle.
Tony shook his head, "doesn't matter. I'll get the drinks ready."
Lupe quickly picked an episode from her Star Wars collection and popped it into the player.
Tony tapped the seat next to him while holding a cup halfway full of rockstar, "I don't bite" he laughed.
Lupe chuckled, "oh it's not you I'm worried about" she said taking her seat and the cup from Tonys hands.
He filled a shot glass with jäger and handed it to her as well, "Cheers" he smiled holding his own shot glass.
"Cheers" Lupe mimicked
She watched him pour his shot into the rockstar and take a long sip.
She smiled as she followed his instructions, quickly finishing it to give her more confidence, "You know," she started , "you're not so bad looking perry."
Tony blushed, "You too." He finished his drink and laid back against his chair.
He looked over at Lupe, "but, you have to be taken, right?"
Lupe chuckled, "No."
Tony's face brightened, "How is that possible?"
"I'm surrounded by idiots." Lupe looked over at him
"Well thanks!"
"Not you!" She laughed, "idiots back at home."
"Same here," he turned his attention back to the screen.
"I thought you had a girlfriend. I mean I'm not creeping, it's just everywhere on the Internet when you search your name."
"Well I did... But it didn't work out." He shrugged, "and why were you searching my name again?"
Lupe began to blush furiously, wishing she had more alcohol in her system, "uh... Well."
Tony laughed loudly, "If you were famous I would search you too."