Status: Tell Me What You Think!

Guitar Riffs & Candle Sticks

.08

"And I'm going to be drunk til the next time I'm drunk" Jaime and Naomi sang. Their arms were around each others shoulders.
Vic laughed at them, "You guys are insane."
Mike raised his cup to the bartender signaling him to refill it, "What are the chances you guys are our fans?"
Naomi's dropped from Jaime, "your guess is as good as mine, we were singing your songs the whole way up here... Or" she pondered puzzled, "well at least until we got to the mountain side... Can't really remember the rest..."
Jaime laughed pressing both his hands on the wooden table in front of him, "So we've been drunk for 48 hours."
"What a life" Vic chuckled taking another sip of his beer.
"I can't believe they left us in the garage last night" Mike frowned receiving his cup of whiskey.
Jaime shook his head, "We could have died from the car fumes!"
"I almost died from your fumes!" Vic stared down Jaime.
Naomi laughed loudly, "I'm so glad I was knocked out for that!"
Mike smiled, "do you guys wanna walk around the city?"
"Only if I could take this to go" Naomi lifted her full glass of Jack.
"Wanna know a secret?" Jaime whispered, "buy a soda can and empty it out."
-----------
"Okay, I've seen this movie like 10 times and there were never two yodas ." Lupe squinted at the screen
Tony chuckled throwing another kernel of popcorn in his mouth, "You're such a lightweight! What was that like two shots of jäger?"
Lupe looked at him shocked, "it was like three. Plus I never drink."
"So I stand by my point... Lightweight." He threw a kernel at Lupe.
It hit her in the forehead, "you're just out to get me lately!" She grabbed a fist full of popcorn and threw it at Tony's face.
"Hey!" He laughed, "that's no fair!" Tony took his entire bag of popcorn and dumped it on her head. He laughed loudly when Lupe frowned.
"How is this fair? I'm incapable of protecting myself!" Lupe threw her bag at him.
Tony stood up letting all the kernels fall to the floor, "I think we've watched a total of ten minutes of this movie."
"Well I guess Mr. Star Wars doesn't enjoy the movies all that much. What a fake fan." Lupe smirked
"You take that back!" Tony looked at her appalled.
Lupe's smirk grew wider, "Fake Fan."
"Oh you're getting it!" Tony rushed toward her.
"No!" Lupe shouted standing from her chair and running out of the room.
Tony ran behind her, chasing her from room to room until they reached the dining room.
"Take it back" he repeated from one end of the table
"Make me" Lupe stuck out her tongue from the other side of the table.
He continued chasing her around the table until she tripped on a chair leg.
"Take it back!" He picked her up and sat her on the wooden table.
He stood between her legs holding her face between his tattooed hands.
"Make me" she managed to say.
Tony grunted and placed one hand under her chin and one on the small of her back bringing her closer to him, "take it back" he whispered inches away from her face.
Lupe shook, "make me" her voice cracked.
Tony finally filled the space between them crushing his lips onto hers, kissing her softly making sure she kissed him back.

Lupe deepened the kiss placed her small arms around Tonys neck pressing him harder against her. She then snaked them towards the back of his head knocking off his hat.
Tony leaned in closer making Lupe lean back against the table.
"Take it back." Tony whispered out of breath.
"No." Lupe tried to gain back her composure
Tony smirked before he pressed back on to her lips. He grabbed her shoulder and pushed her back on to the table knocking down the open bottle of jack Daniels. Tony climbed on top of Lupe trying to not break to kiss. He pressed his hands on the whiskey soaked table careful to not put any of his weight on her.
Lupe's hands slid across his neck urgently pulling him closer to her. His lips broke free from hers once again only so he could press them against the nape of her neck.
"I told you we should have stayed in town!" Jaime said loudly.
Lupe and Tony immediately broke free from each other getting off the table.
"You're back already?" Tony smiled innocently wiping his wet hands on his jeans.
Mike and Naomi's face twisted into an urgent expression as they dove for the open jack bottle that continued spilling on the table, "Grab a cup!" Mike looked at Naomi.
Naomi ran to the kitchen.
"Uh, I guess we'll be heading back." Vic said softly turning around back into the garage.
"You crazy kids were all over each other," Jaime winked at Tony and Lupe.
"Come along Jaime." Vic grabbed Jaime's arm and dragged him to the garage with him.
"I am so disappointed in you Lupe!" Naomi shouted at Lupe bringing in a cup from the kitchen," how could you do that to jack"
"Yeah" mike said taking the cup from Naomi, "He never did anything to you guys." He said placing the cup close to the table and bringing in the whiskey with his hands, "ugh," he looked at the liquor in the cup, "it's all tonified."
"The sacrifices we have to make." Naomi shook her head.
"Can't let it go to waste" mike chugged the entire thing.
Naomi shook her head at tony and Lupe, "bad kids"
Mike made his way to the garage.
"And I'm taking this with me." Naomi snatched the now half full bottle of jack and followed mike.
Tony waited until they disappeared into the garage to speak, "did that just happen?"
"I swear they're insane." Lupe shook her head.
Tony frowned, "I'm sorry I got it in your hair"
Lupe reached out to touch her head, wet. She sighed, "it's alright."
"Well" tony began "all that activity made me hungry."
Lupe blushed remembering what just went on between them, "me too, I just gotta wash this off of my hair."