Status: Tell Me What You Think!

Guitar Riffs & Candle Sticks

.09

Lupe wrapped her freshly washed hair around a grey towel as she made her way downstairs. Once she walked into the dining room she noticed Tony had cleaned the table. She smiled at his good deed and made her way towards the kitchen.
"Smells good in here" she walked over to Tony. He was leaning on the kitchen counter eating a bean and cheese burrito.
"I made you one" he pushed a plate towards her.
Lupe picked her food up and stood next to him, "You make a wonderful chef." She joked taking a bite.
"Jerk." He shoved her with his shoulder knocking her burrito out of her hands.
"Oh thanks." She said sarcastically.
"My bad." He laughed handing her his half eaten burrito, "have the rest."
She took it from his hands and began eating, "I might have to stay a couple feet away from you every time I eat." She joked
"No" he pouted pulling her in front of him.
He rested his hands on her lower back, "that's not cool"
"You're not cool" she smiled bringing the burrito to his mouth.
He took a bite and smiled, "Jerk"
She pushed against his chest, "Meanie"
"I'm kidding" he laughed pulling her into a hug.
-----------
"Okay, so am I drunk or was Tony all up Lupe's grill" Jaime broke the silence from the front seat.
Naomi nodded, "all up in her grill"
"We have perfect timing" mike laughed swigging the bottle.
"You gonna leave some for me mike!" Naomi ripped the bottle from mikes hand.
"Or me?!" Jaime turned around taking the bottle from Naomi.
"I swear I'm taking care of children" Vic shook his head finally parking the van.
"Well if mike wasn't so stingy," Jaime took a couple gulps of the bottle
"I agree, mikes a hog" Naomi nodded
Mike shoved her with both hands causing her to fall over in her seat.
Vic sighed loudly, "Come on children. We have sights to see."
"I wanna go home and eat." Jaime pouted
"We don't even know if the coast is clear" Naomi sat back up pushing Mike back.
"Can't we just go swimming or something? We'll lock them out."mike pushed Naomi back.
"I doubt they would wanna hang with us" Vic laughed getting out of the van.
"You finished the bottle!" Mike took it from Jaime angrily.
"I think we should be sober tomorrow." Jaime wobbled out of the car.

---------
---------

"I'm so hung over!" Jaime yelled from the downstairs bathroom.
Mike laughed, "that's what you get!"
Jaime grunted again, "I never want to drink again!"
The sound of vomiting made Lupe cover her ears, "How much did you guys drink?"
"Jaime stole our bottle and murdered it! He deserves all this pain!" Naomi smirked.
"So what are we doing today?" Vic said pushing everyone towards the white room, away from Jaime.
"I want to snowboard!" Naomi chirped
"Hell yeah!" Mike lifted his arms up.
"I'm down if you are." Tony looked at Lupe who had taken into the comfort of his arms.
She looked up from his chest, "I wanna go"
"Then it's settled" Vic smiled, "we're going snowboarding!"
"I'm not!" Jaime shouted from the downstairs bathroom.
"You can be my snow bunny" Tony kissed the top of Lupe's head.
Mike and Naomi made a disgusted face, "I don't wanna know that." Mike said
"Freaking keep that to yourself perry" Naomi followed up.
Lupe giggled and looked up to Tony, "I'll be your snow bunny."
"I need a nurse!" Jaime shouted again, "Vic! Love me!"
Vic sighed, " I guess I'm staying home today." He started walking toward Jaime, "you shouldn't have finished that bottle by yourself!" He called out.
"So it's just us?" Lupe smiled
"Guess so... And it looks like Fuentes is going to be my ski lift partner," Naomi whined
"Hey I'm not happy about that either!" Mike pushed her
"I am" Tony kept smiling into Lupe's dark hair.
"Mikes driving" Lupe announced.
Mikes mouth opened wide, "why can't she drive!" He pointed at Naomi.
"Cuz I'm drinking" Naomi walked over to the bar.
Lupe broke free from Tonys arms to block Naomi's way, "Sober day!" She furrowed her eyes at Naomi.
Naomi slouched defeated, "That's no fun! I have to deal with Fuentes sober?"
"Hey man!" Mike stood straight, "you're no walk in the park either!"
"You guys are adorable" Tony laughed at the feuding pair.
"We are so not!" Naomi started walking toward the garage.
Mike walked next to her shoving her at the doorway.
"I'm getting tired of this Fuentes!" She pushed him back causing him to fall.
Lupe sighed loudly, "I guess I'm driving..."
"Our plan worked" Naomi whispered toward mike making sure tony and Lupe didn't hear them.
Mike snickered, "I got the jack" he pointed to the lump in his sweater.
Lupe hopped into the drivers seat having tony sit in the passengers seat.
Tony held Lupe's hand the whole time she drove, "It's fucking cold" he brought her hand to his mouth attempting to warm his own.
"We're here!" Mike screeched once they got to the edge of Snow Summit. There were already hundreds of people gathered all around the site. Some where in line to pay for their slopes and others were sipping coffee in a cafe. All were bundled up in snow jackets, mounting clear snowboarding glasses on top of their heads.
"We were seriously so underdressed" Naomi looked down at her grey sweater.
"Then I guess we'll have to go shopping!" Lupe smiled remembering the credit card in her pocket.