Status: Currently writing, yo.

Our Five Hundred Thirty-Nine Days

At the beginning of Campbell's tenth grade year, he was smitten with Maya Matlin, a freshman. However, after she kissed Zig Novak, Cam was heartbroken. The two didn't even get to talk before she moved away to music school. Since then, he has sworn off girls. Not completely, but he refuses to be serious with them. He's played a few girls, which is totally abnormal for the romantically awkward Campbell. It's been a few months, yet he still isn't back into the right mindset. He knows he isn't really a stereotypical jock, but he really wants to get over Maya. He lost her and a friend, but is he starting to lose who he really is too? And maybe, just maybe, there's someone who can bring him back to how he really was. That is, of course, if he can even convince the girl to give him a chance.

Amber Carter is a new student who recently transferred to Degrassi from England. Uncoordinated and socially a bit awkward, she has a hard time believing in fate and love. She moved to Canada under circumstances that she seems to always avoid talking about, and she seems a bit eccentric. Half blonde and half black hair, the girl stands at only five foot two. Immediately, she befriends Tristan Milligan, Eli Goldsworthy, and Tori Santamaria. She somehow attracts the attention of Campbell Saunders, but she decides to stay away after a warning from Tristan. Is she willing to open up to Cam? Or will she simply just push him away, like she has with other guys?
  1. Day One: November Fifteenth
    A first day at a new school in the middle of November sucks.
  2. Day Five: November Nineteenth
    "It's a date." "It's not a date." "But it's a date."