Status: active♥

Stomach Tied in Knots.

Chapter Ten.

Vic POV.
"Wow." I breathed out. I just kissed Kellin, the new boy, I mean, if he went to kiss me earlier, that must've meant something, right? So I took the chance and made the move to kiss him. And that, single-handedly was probably the best decision I have ever made in my life. The kiss was perfect- that is, seriously the only way I can describe it. It gave me the most amazing feeling ever.
Imagine this.
You're drowning, you can't see an escape, there's no light, no direction to swim in, no sign to show you what to go to, you're in complete darkness, and you lose complete hope, so you just let yourself start to drown. Now imagine somebody pulled you out of that water, just as you were about to completely slip under deaths grip. Your life has been saved, and you seriously cannot find a way to describe that feeling.
That's what it felt like.
His body with mine, just felt so right. It was as if, in that moment, everything was just fine. There wasn't a care in the world. Just me and Kellin. But, as with every human being, the need for air beat the need for passion, and we both had to pull away to breathe. Damnit, the need for air, I could've kissed him all night. He smiled as I laid next to him.
"What was all that about?" He asked, with pleasant shock on his face.
"Oh, so you didn't like it?" I winked, teasing him.
"I never said that, in fact, I quite enjoyed it." He replied, kissing my nose lightly.
I laughed slightly as he smiled.
"Well, since we never got to earlier, I thought I may as well. Problem?" I told him.
"Of course not." He grinned and put his head against my chest. I wrapped my arms around him and smiled.
"I could get used to this." He whispered.
"Same." I breathed out.
And with that, we let ourselves slip into the dreamworld, peacefully listening to one anothers breathing.

*-*-*

I woke up about half ten. I smiled down at Kellin who had snuggled himself up so close to my chest, he must've been cold, because he was shivering slightly in his sleep. I carefully maneuvered myself from him, being careful not to wake him, and went over to his bed to get the quilt. We had been lying on my quilt so I couldn't move that. I didn't want to wake him. I knew it'd been a long day for him. Plus he looked really cute lying there. It was almost soothing knowing that he was okay, and not worrying about anything. I walked back over to him with the quilt and layed it on top of him lightly. He stirred slightly but then settled again.
Fuck I was thirsty. I was gonna go to Tony's room for a bit, but then I realized he and the guys would've gone out by now. I checked my phone and sure enough there was a new message.

From: Tony
Dude, I ain't even gonna ask you to come out tonight, good luck with Kellin. Lemme know what happens and ring me if you need me.

To: Tony
Hey man, I'll speak to you tomorrow, cheers

Tony replied within minutes, meaning he was probably waiting for me to text him.

From: Tony
hope it went well dude, night

I threw my phone onto Kellins empty bed and made my way over to the mini fridge. I opened it to find nothing but two cans of monster. Ugh. I grabbed a can and went to the window and stared out to the stars as I drank. I loved doing this. The stars always looked so beautiful at this time. I was getting lost in my thoughts when I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist and the hands latch onto each other round my front. I looked down at the hands to check who it was, and realized it was Kellin. I smiled and spun my body round in his grasp.
"Hey there sleeping beauty." I tiptoed to kiss his forehead.
"Hello there," He smiled. "How long have you been awake?" He asked.
"Not long, you looked too cute to wake up." I teased him. He giggled as he pushed us both against the wall next to us, not breaking eye contact. My eyes widened and he leant down to kiss me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I left it there! I have an exam tomorrow and I haven't revised for it. My brain won't let me focus on this! I'll update twice maybe tomorrow? Maybe just once.
Thankyou! Comment and let me know what you want more of or less of?