Status: active♥

Stomach Tied in Knots.

Chapter Twelve.

Vic POV.
I woke up with Kellin pressed to my side, my arm was around him and his head was against my shoulder, we didn't sleep with a duvet, but we had each others warmth and it was pretty warm anyway. I smiled as I looked at his face, it looked so carefree and peaceful when he slept. All innocence was showing in his face, making me realise how vunerable he really is.
For some reason, I felt the need to protect this fragile little boy. I didnt know his past, but whatever happened, whatever he was going through, it made him hurt himself. Something that nobody should ever feel the need to do. The amount of emotional pain can be unreal, but it should never affect physical pain. I was going to help Kellin, show him that life can be amazing. I was going to make his life better. My Kellin. He, or anyone for that matter, deserves nothing but the best.
I was still looking down at him when his eyes fluttered open slowly and his perfect eyes met mine, I smiled and whispered,
"Morning gorgeous."
He smiled back and shook his hair infront of his face to hide his blush.
"Were you watching me sleep?" He giggled.
"Maybe." I grinned, pulling him closer and kissing him on the forehead. He blushed even more and I leant down to kiss him gently, only, he kissed back fiercer than I'd kissed him. So I kissed him harder, and he fought back until both our lips lost and danced together. He pulled away smiling, leaving me desperately wanting more.
"What is it babe?" I questioned.
"I just can't believe I have you." He looked down. I placed a finger under his chin and pulled his head up, causing him to look into my eyes. My gaze flickered back and forth between his eyes. He stared back, his eyes full of lust. The intensity of the stare made me kiss him with a passion I'd never felt before. I pulled away from the kiss and rested my forehead and nose on his.
"I should be the one not believing it Kells. I don't deserve you, but I have you, and I'm loving it Kellin. It's amazing. You are perfect and I wouldn't want you any other way. Okay?"
He smiled and nodded, and leaned in to kiss me. We kissed for a long time before he pulled away and rested his head on my chest, yawning. Shit, I had to go meet Tony. I leant down and kissed his head and stood up to go take a shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short! I lost all my work and had to rewrite it but I couldn't remember most of it :c
Plus I've been writing a new story with my best friend, it's going really well and I like it! Read it?
http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/506445/Please-Keep-Chasing-Me/
Feedback guys? Ilya xo