Status: active♥

Stomach Tied in Knots.

Chapter Seventeen.

Kellin POV.
It's Thursday today, Sunday to today went pretty quick. I started my classes and turns out I'm with Vic in most of them, any that I'm not in Vic with I'm with one of the other lads. The guys took it really well that me and Vic are dating, really well, they almost threw a party. It wasn't Vic or me that told them, it was Tony, and they came barging in on me and Vic making out on Monday morning. Most people around school are okay with me and Vic, you do get the occasional prick that shouts out an unoriginal comment about us, but I don't care, it's nothing like my old school. The people here are so much more accepting. I've made a few friends I guess. I mean, we say hi in the corridors and speak in class but that's it. Teachers were nice, except for Mr Nikra. Classes are good, my grades are pretty bad but that's always been the case. Things are going really well.
I have a party with Vic and the guys tonight, I'm awful at parties, but I'm going because I don't want to be a bother to Vic. It's healthy to have a little fun sometimes I guess, right?
"Vic?" We're laying together now, we pushed our beds together to make one bed so we can sleep together.
"Yeah baby?"
"I've, uh, never actually been to a... Party before. I wasn't the most popular in my last school, plus I struggle in crowds. I'm erm... Scared... About... You know, tonight..." I choked out.
"Aww baby!" He pulled me into a hug, "I'll stay with you the whole time! Are you sure you want to go? We could stay in here. I don't mind,"
I thought for a second before replying.
"Yeah. I'm sure I want to go," I lied. I felt bad for lying but he said he'd be with me so that'd be okay, right? Right.
We got ready, I was in black skinny jeans and a band t-shirt with long sleeves. Vic chose blue ripped jeans and a tank tee. Wow he looked good. He walked over and grabbed my hand, lacing his fingers through mine. I smiled at him and he stroked my cheek with his other hand,
"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked.
I just nodded and in response he kissed me. Only gently but it was enough.

* I've never been to a party, so I haven't got a clue what they're like... But I'll try my best at describing it. :D *

We arrived at the party, it was in a house close to the school, only about a ten minute walk. Me and Vic didn't talk much on the way there, I suppose he could sense I was nervous. But even down the street you could hear the music blasting and the screams of people having a good time... Well as good as you can get while being smashed out of your face. We walked in and there were people everywhere, all drunk or high or both. It reeked of alcohol and sweat, the party had been going for a good three hours before we got there. People were touching me left right and center, it was gross, I could barely breathe but I didn't complain, I was walking with Vic to the kitchen, passing through the lounge, with couples making out on the couch, people dancing on tables, throwing things, breaking things, ugly ass girls thinking they're everything and trying to pole dance around boys who were clearly over-intoxicated. One girl collapsed in a fit of giggles in front of me and Vic, I had to awkwardly step over her.
It's official.
I hate parties.

I checked the time, 11:17. We'd been there about 30 minutes when I needed the toilet. I told Vic I was going to pee, seeing as the only toilet was upstairs, which by the way took ages to get up because of people awkwardly placed across the stairs. Dirty, smelly, intoxicated people. I hadn't drank yet, Tony had offered me, but I said no, Vic had already had a fair amount to drink, being only slightly tipsy when I left to pee. I made my way back to the kitchen, only to find Vic... Wasn't there...
Maybe he's gone to try and find me? No. I would have seen him on the way back. My head started spinning and my tummy clenched. I felt myself start shaking and struggling to breathe, I can't be left alone here? I'll be brutally murdered by all the drunk people! My vision started getting blurry when I saw a familiar face...
Justin! Oh thank fuck! And he's not drunk! I don't think, he looks normal, he noticed me and rushed over quickly.
"Dude what's up?! Where's Vic?" He yelled over the music. I calmed down slightly.
"I don't know, I went to piss and when he came back he wasn't here and I panicked. I-i don't know what to do Justin!"
"I'll help you find him."
I smiled at him and grabbed his hoodie, he understood why I did this, because I explained it in History once. He started weaving through the crowds with ease, even with me latched on to him, I guess Justin is the one that gets them all home safely. We reached the other side of the house and turned round to go a different way when I saw him, I froze and Justin looked at me questionly before following my gaze.
Vic was with Whitney, and she was all over him, she had her hands on his chest and her head was inches from his, she moved her eyes across and met my gaze for a second before smirking evilly and turning to Vic.

Then she kissed him.

And he kissed back.

I felt the tears fall from my eyes, quicker than I thought was possible. I stumbled back a few steps then span and ran. I think I heard Justin shout me but I didn't care to wait. I wanted be away from that Hell. My world span. My eyes were blurry from tears and I didn't stop running until I reached a park bench and collapsed in a heap in front of it, I was sobbing. I knew it was all too good to be true, Vic wasn't gay. He was probably just taking the piss out of me. I don't think Justin would've cared enough to run this far after me. And I was right. I was alone. Alone with my thoughts.
My phone rang. It was probably Vic.
So I ignored.
But it rang again.
And again.
And again.
And again.

So I picked up without looking at the caller.
"FUC-"
"Mr Kellin Quinn Bostwick?"
Who was this? I looked down at the number quickly and it was unknown.
"....yea..."
"Are you Miss Marie Bostwicks son?"
My mum?
"Yes why, what's wrong?"
My voice cracked in that sentence.
"We're going to need you to come right away, I'm afraid there's been an accident."
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't hate me :c
All shall be explained in the next few chapters ;3
Comment feedback please?
Thank you guys.
Ilya xo