Status: active♥

Stomach Tied in Knots.

Chapter Eighteen.

Vic POV.
You know, I regret ever going to the party. Ever.
Yeah, I got a bit tipsy, and it was fun, until Kellin went to the toilet and I went into the lounge to find Tony. But I found someone else, or rather, she found me. Whitney.
She pressed something cold to the back of my neck, and when I turned around to see who and what the fuck it was, Whitney was there, holding a goddamn knife. Whitney had held a knife to the back of my fucking neck. This bitch was crazy! I went to go ballistic at her, but she pressed it to my stomach and whispered in my ear,
“You will play along, and do as I say, okay? Otherwise, not only you, but your pathetic little boyfriend will get stabbed. I know he’s in the bathroom, probably cutting himself, eh?”
“Shut the fuck up.” I sneered but she just pressed the knife harder and it was beginning to hurt.
“So he probably is,” She giggled, “And if you try and run, I have people outside that will get you, okay?” She smiled at me.
“Why are you doing this?”
“You want to know why? Because I wanted you, but you went out with Kellin, you stupid fag! So you broke my heart, so I’m going to break his, and you’re going to help me. I’m going to kiss you, when I know he’s watching, and you’re going to kiss me back, and if you don’t, the knife is right by my side in my belt loop, only, Kellin won’t see that, you see. So to him, it will look just like you’re kissing me. Oh aren’t I just the clever one, eh Vic?”
During that stupid little speech of hers, she had put the knife in her belt loop and put her hands on my chest. She looked across to the side, and I know Kellin was there, because she smirked. Evil bitch...
She turned back to me, and I knew what was coming...
She kissed me.
And I had no choice, I couldn’t get stabbed, Kellin would be distraught. He needed me; this is more explainable I guess, kissing back. Plus if I didn’t kiss the bitch back, Whitney would stab him. And I just couldn’t do that to Kellin. I know this is going to hurt him so much, but it’s to save him.
So I kissed back.
I felt so horrid. I felt like the devil. I can’t imagine Kellins face. I couldn’t even look at him to check. This was going to destroy him. I’m so sorry Kellin.
I heard Justin yell Kellins name and Whitney stopped kissing me, she smiled at me and then walk off. I dodged through the crowds of people and made it to the front door. I ran out but felt two arms grab me, holding me back, Kellin was running, I could only just see him and I knew he couldn’t hear me, I needed to get to him.
“KELLIN! GET OFF ME YOU STUPID FUCKS! GET THE FUCK OFF!” I yelled, struggling against the arms that were holding me back. I looked across a tiny bit and Justin was there struggling too, I’m guessing he tried to run after Kellin as well. Whitney walked out the front door and grinned before saying,
“I knew you’d go after him! Or at least tried to, oops! Did I ruin your plan? Aw. I’m sorry, hehe! I’m kidding. I’m not fucking sorry you dirty faggot.”
“Don’t talk to him like that you bitch!” Justin yelled.
“You know what? I don’t like your attitude towards me, boy, change it or I’ll fucking kill you.”
And she slapped him.
I really fucking hate her, she just threatened to kill one of my best mates, threatened to stab me and Kellin and pretty much just broke his heart in front of him. I feel like a monster, I know I went along with the plan for a good reason and everything, but I feel so horrible for playing a leading part in the crazy hags plan. Oh my God. I’m a monster.
I need to see Kellin, I need to make sure he’s okay; I need to explain everything to him. I need to, I honestly can’t think of anything else.
Just then two people came out of the door, it was Tony and Mike. Oh thank God.
“WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!” Tony yelled.
“Let them go.” The bitch told her little minions and they let me and Justin go and we started running in the direction Kellin went. We Shouted for Tony and Mike to follow us and they did. They didn’t even question it. When we came to the place we last seen Kellin we stopped, he was nowhere in sight.
“What the hell guys?” Mike panted.
“Long story short, Whitney threatened to stab me and Kellin if I didn’t kiss her in front of him for revenge, I’ll explain the rest later but I need to find Kellin. We’ll split up, Mike, come with me, we’ll go this way, Tony go with Justin and try and find him that way, call me if you find him.”
“Okay, just don’t panic Vic.”
We all started running again, it was dark, I wasn’t entirely sure where I was or where I was going, I just wanted to find my baby safe.
I must’ve rang him about four or five times before I rang and his phone was busy, he was on the phone to someone? Who the fuck could it be?
“Mike ring the rest of our friends and ask them if he’s rang them I’m going to go this way, you go down that street.”
“Kay bro.”
I was so scared, I wanted Kellin safe.
And we couldn’t find him.
None of us could.
And his phone was now turned off.
I don’t know what to do...
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter is so shitty and i hate it so much
it explains everything though
i think
ok thankyou :)
i also got 50 subs
thankyou for that also c:
ilya and feed back would be great xo