Status: active♥

Stomach Tied in Knots.

Chapter Twenty-Two.

click here to see the common room

“GUYS! Quit making out on the sofa, we have to sit there!”
“Fuck off Jaime!” I mumbled through the kiss, but Kellin pulled away, making me desperately want more, so I pulled him back.
“Eh, leave them, they’re obviously in love.” I heard Tony say while laughing. I was gonna say thanks, but I was too in to the kiss, and obviously Kellin was too, usually he’s really shy about people seeing.
“As long as they don’t get as bad as Alex and Jack. They practically fuck on the sofa.” Jaime shuddered. It’s true; Alex Gaskarth and Jack Barakat pretty much do almost fuck on the sofa.
“Aw man, not while I’m in here, Vic?! Seeing my brother make-out with his boyfriend is not good, I repeat; NOT GOOD!”
Trust Mike to ruin it. He was joking, kinda, but I still pulled away from Kellin and glared at Mike. I stood me and Kellin up while Mike was talking, knowing the rest of the guys would be here any second.
“Eyyy, you have a room for that shit! Explains why you haven’t been in here for the past week!” Mike said with a laugh.
“Past week? Who? Oh yeah, you, you little shit!” Austin walked in, hand linked with Alan’s, before running at me and tackling me into a bro-hug.
“So this is your guy, huh?” Alan said as Austin pulled away from the hug. I smiled and took Kellins hand in mine.
“Yep; all mine.”
“Nice!” He turned to Kellin, “Hey, I’m Alan Ashby, and this is my boyfriend Austin Carlile.”
Kellin shook both their hands.
“Hi, I’m Kellin,” He smiled.
Just then, Justin, Jesse, Jack and Gabe all stormed in, like a bomb. All of them were talking, pushing and almost tripping over each other. Justin looked over,
“KELLIN!”
Kellins face lit up and Justin ran over, jump-hugging Kellin. The rest all came over and hugged me and Kellin.
Valentino and Phil walked in, shoving each other.
“Hey guys!” I yelled.
“Jeez, Vic! We haven’t seen you in ages!” Tino turned to Kellin, “And you must be the reason why!”
“I’m afraid so,” Kellin said with a blush.
“I’m Tino, and that’s Phil. Lovely to meet you!”
“I’m Kellin, you too!”
Mike, Jaime and Tony all sat on the sofa opposite from where me and Kellin were sat. They’d got load of stuff from the vending machines. They’re specially made so you just need a Diamonds Envy card, once you scan it, you can choose what you want, you’re only allowed so much stuff in a day though, other wise it wouldn’t be fair on the others. Austin sat down, pulling Alan down on top of him, they were so cute together. Everyone else either sat down or went to get food. We’re missing a lot of people.
Just as I thought that, the door flung open, revealing Jack, Alex, Rian, Zack, Ronnie and Craig. They all greeted me and introduced themselves to Kellin. What I love about our group is that nobody is bitchy to another person. Yeah, they have occasional scraps but everyone is so friendly. Talking of ‘friendly’, Oli and Josh walked in. I grinned, waiting for someone to say something...
“Guys! Guys! Feel that? Can you? CAN YOU FEEL THAT SEXUAL TENSION?” Ronnie yelled, causing everyone to double over in fits of laughter.
“Fuck you man! It’s not like that...” Oli sneered at Ronnie.
“Yeah and I’m pregnant.” Alan joked with Oli, everyone was almost crying by now. Danny and Ben walked in, talking about their usual, random... Weird stuff, causing everyone to stop and raise an eyebrow at them.
“We’re just fucking with you,” Danny laughed, looking back at everyone.
“You must be Kellin, I’m Ben, and that’s Danny.” Ben spoke to Kellin, who looked extremely taken aback by how British his voice was.
“I’m Kellin.”
“Don’t let Vic fuck you too hard!” Danny called over his shoulder to Kellin, who immediately looked down, blushing.
“Ey, watch what you say, little shit.” Tony looked over to Danny. Danny just laughed, knowing not to push his luck.
Tony’s quite protective of mine-and now Kellins- feelings. I didn’t even think he was listening in, but I was stupid to think that, because Tony hears and knows pretty much everything, even when it doesn’t seem like he is listening or watching. Even when he wasn’t there, he can pretty much guess what was going on. That boy knows way too much, and it probably doesn’t affect him in the best ways. I’m the only one that he ever really talks to, but he has a laugh with the lads.
“Seriously though, have you guys fucked yet?” Alex looked at me and Kellin. I sat down, and Kellin. Tony’s head shot up, to look at me; I just twitched my mouth up slightly, letting him know I’m okay with them asking.
“Nope. We’ve not, sorry to disappoint.” I replied with a wink.
I sat down and pulled Kellin on top of me, we were in the same position we were in before all the guys came in, and it was so hard not to kiss him. Instead I discretely kissed his neck, so softly and quietly that nobody but him would know I’d done it. Kellins body shuddered slightly on top of mine.
“Where’s Beau?” I heard Craig ask. Actually, where is Beau?
“Oh he rang me this morning and said he wasn’t going to be in.” Tino said.
“Funny because that Lights chick wasn’t in food tech.” Ben added.
“Well we all know they’re fucking today then!” Mike stated the obvious.
Everyone laughed. Now everyone was sitting on the sofas or on the floor around the TV.
Courage The Cowardly Dog Show was on. Everyone loved this. I looked around; everyone was glued to the telly, all in different sitting or laying down positions. Me and Kells were lying together; Jack and Alex were spooning, Austin and Alan cuddling. Ben was sat crossed legged with Danny’s head rested on his lap on the floor. Man, I loved these guys. These guys have got me through everything.
Now, let me explain the rooms, and who’s in which room.
Next to the common room, on each side is a store. On the left hand side (birds-eye view) first room is Jesse and Jack. Next are Justin and Gabe. Next room is Tino and Phil. Me and Kellin are next. Then Ronnie and Craig. Then Oli and Josh. On the opposite side, from the top of the birds-eye view is Tony, Tony refuses to be in a room with anyone else, and so he gets a room to himself. Next to him, are Rian and Zack, after that is Alex and Jack, then Mike and Jaime. After them it’s Austin and Alan then Beau, Beau is waiting to get a roommate, then the Diamonds Envy house is full, we have about 5 less people than the other groups, it should be just four but because Tony refuses a roommate, that knocks one on as well.

click here to see the rooms layout!

I feel sorry for Mike and Jaime though, they have Alex and Jack on one side, who fuck a lot, and they’re not exactly quiet, then Austin and Alan, who they’ve heard together before, they try not to be loud apparently. Then the halls leads off into the main area of the school, which everything lead off, classrooms, other groups dorms, the cafe, the hall, the stairs etc. We’re lucky, we’re in the top left hand corner; therefore we can make as much noise as we want, as we have no neighbours.
The conversation between the lads was really going, I kept on discretely kissing and biting Kellins neck, nobody had noticed, apart from Tony, probably.
“How was Spanish then, Mike?” – Craig
“What?” –Mike (Blushing)
“That chick you like is in there?” – Alex
“How did you find out?” – Mike
“It was obvious you cock” – Danny
“He’s got a point, I mean, look at you now” –Ben
“Aw he’s blushing!” –Tino
“Shut up!” –Mike
“If you don’t do her, I will” –Ben
“You’d ‘do’ anything with a hole” –Alan
“And?” – Ben
“Does that include me?” –Danny
*Everyone laughs*
“No but seriously, you two are like sex addicts” –Josh
“We know” –Ben and Danny
“Not as bad as Jack and Alex though” –Austin
*Alex and Jack freeze in the middle of a kiss and everyone laughs*
“Eh, what can I say?” –Jack
“You’re a sex addict?” – Kellin
*Everyone laughs*
“Careful Vic, you and Kellin might end up like them!” –Jaime
“Probably not that bad” –Vic
“Yeah, I don’t think you can beat Alex and Jack”- Oli
“I don’t think anyone can” – Ronnie
“Believe me, you can’t” Rian (with horrified look on his face)
*Everyone laughs*
“So glad I’m not next door to them, we can hear them across the hall” –Phil
“We can hear them so much next door”-Zack
“I think everyone can” –Jesse
“Fuck yeah!” -Alex
“Not funny guys, it’s gross!” -Gabe
“Yeah, please don’t ever get as bad as them” –Justin (aimed at vic&kellin and Austin&alan)
“We won’t”-Alan

Then the bell rang, meaning everyone but me and Kellin had to go to their next lesson.
“You fucking tease” Kellin crawled on top of me.
“That’s my job” I replied with a smile.
“Though I wasn’t complaining, neck kisses and bites are my biggest turn on...”
“In that case...” I started kissing and biting his neck, making him moan almost immediately.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long chapter ;_;
How do you like it?
ilya xo