Status: active♥

Stomach Tied in Knots.

Chapter Twenty-Three.

“Vic?”
“Yes baby?”
“I love you.”
I could feel his lips widen into a smile on the back of my neck.
“I love you too.”
We’re on the sofa; we haven’t got up since I was introduced to all of the guys. I’d seen a few of them around school, but I’d never really made the effort to say hello, I guess I will now. They all seem like really nice guys. Danny and Ben scared me a little when they came in talking about dead babies but they seem alright. There is definitely something going on between Oli and Josh. I think it’s sweet that me and Vic aren’t the only gay couple, also they seemed like they were genuinely gay, not like the people that fake it, like Vic said. None of them seem bitchy or horrible, so there’s a plus. I doubt that there’s a nicer group of people in this school. I’m glad I ended up here, with these people. With Vic.
“I need to go see my mum.”
Vic’s grip around my waist tightened, pulling my back into his chest.
“You never did say what was wrong with her.”
“There... There was an accident. She’s in hospital.”
“Is she okay?”
“They said she will be.”
“Aww, do you want to go now or later? I’ll pay for the taxi.”
“I want to go now.”
“Okay.”
“Vic, will you come with me please?”
“Of course I will, you didn’t need to ask.”
I span round and kissed his nose lightly.
“Thank you.”
Vic hugged me to his chest before we both got up and made our way down to reception. It was pretty much silent in the corridors. All the classes were full and I kept catching little glimpses of teens through classroom doors, mindlessly staring into space, clearly not listening to what their teacher was saying.
Vic’s hand firmly gripped my own as we walked down the corridors. I made me a little nervous.
“Why are we going reception?” I asked Vic.
“Because it’s during class hours, you need to ask permission to leave campus. We could just go through the gap in the face, but it’s best we let them know where we are, I don’t want to get you in trouble on your first week, I’ve done enough.”
“Vic, you’ve done nothing wrong. You’re too hard on yourself.”
We were outside reception by now, just had to pass through some double doors and then we’d be there. Vic moved so we were both facing each other, his hand slid up mine and onto my wrist, pulling my sleeve up ever so slightly so that you could see some scars.
I pulled my hand away and looked up to meet his eyes. His eyebrows were raised.
“Says you, Kellin? You’re more than too hard on yourself.”
I wrapped my arms around his waist and his snaked around my neck. He kissed me quickly before pulling me though the doors.
“Permission to leave campus please?”
The reception lady looked up at the sound of Vic’s voice with an eyebrow raised.
“Why? And why are there two of you? And why aren’t you in class?”
She was a tad nosy.
“Kellins mum is in hospital, he needs to go see her. I’m going with him. I rang in earlier explaining why we wouldn’t be in.”
Vic’s body language and tone of voice were open and friendly. I guess he was using some sort of persuasive method, he’s been at the school longer than me, I guess he knows how to win one over on the teachers.
“Okay.”
The woman scribbled something down on two pieces of paper and handed them to Vic.
“Thanks.”
Vic took my hand again and we walked out the school. He rang a taxi for us.

-----
I can’t describe hospital scenes, they make me sad. Let’s just say, Kellins mum is awake, she is pleased that Kellin has a boyfriend and approves of Vic. Vic, Kellin and Kellins mum stay chatting for about an hour about what happened and what has been happening. Neither Kellin nor Vic mentions the party or Kellin almost killing himself. Kellins mother is making progress. They say that they are off school to see her, and they say Vic has no classes and wanted to go with Kellin.
They’re now back at school, in the common room, classes are over.
Any more questions, feel free to ask in the comments.

----

Vic and I walked hand in hand to the common room, everyone was there. It was nice seeing them again. I was beginning to really like the guys. They all said hey as we walked in. Well, Tony didn’t look up, but the rest of them did. They were all watching the film ‘The Grey’. Vic and I sat down to watch the film too. I don’t like films like this; they make me jump so easily. Also, there’s a lot of death and it makes me feel like crap watching people die.
“We’re all going to the cabin later, do you want to come?” Danny asked, not moving anything but his lips, eyes transfixed on the screen.
“Erm, is it our turn or will it be a party?” Vic asked.
I tensed up and instantly Justin and Tony’s head shot up. Vic’s hand travelled up my side reassuringly.
“Nah, we’re just having Diamonds Envy there this time.” Ronnie answered for him.
“We’ll come.” Vic replied.
“There are four cabins, one for each house. The cabins are quite far from the school and no-where near each other. Every week a different year group gets the cabin. Our turn comes around every seven weeks, and tonight’s the night we get to go to it. We can light a bonfire and a barbeque and everyone sits round the bonfire and tells stories and catches up on things. Two people get to stay in the cabin every seven weeks, I’ll have to ask whose turn it is this week. It’s basically a night of privacy once everyone goes back to their rooms. If the people don’t want to use it, they can give the cabin night to someone else; I’ve been doing that since my last roommate went. I think its Tino and Phil’s turn this week.”
Vic whispered all this quietly into my ear, so not to disturb the movie.
“Whose time is it to stay in the cabin?” Vic asked the group.
“Ours, but we decided earlier we’re going to give it to you and Kellin.” Tino smiled.
“You sure?” Vic questioned.
“Positive.” Phil answered.
I grinned, that meant me and Vic could have some privacy.
“Thank you!” I told them.
They nodded in welcome.
We all went back to watching the movie after that. I snuggled up to Vic while his arms wrapped around me.
After a while Beau walked in, I already knew Beau from Science. He was with a boy I’d not seen before.
Beau smiled before coughing to get everyone’s attention, everyone was so into the film, only me and Tony looked up.
“This is Gerard, Gerard way. He’s my new roommate!” Beau introduced him.
Everyone said hello to the new boy and they sat down, I’m sure they’ll introduce themselves properly later.
My head rested on Vic’s chest while everyone continued watching the movie.
I decided to tease him like he teased me and started kissing his neck slowly and discretely while his hands travelled slowly up and down my sides.
There is no place I would rather be.
♠ ♠ ♠
i decided on gerard way because mcr broke up and i just couldnt deal with it
i just cant
do
this

next chapter is at the bonfire
then smut
ilya xo