Status: active♥

Stomach Tied in Knots.

Chapter Twenty-Five.

It began to rain as me and Vic was making out on the grass, and that only made it sexier. It wasn’t cold, the rain was almost cooling us down, plus, the rain was making his t-shirt see through and it stuck to every part of his skin, notoriously showing off his muscles. The lack of skin contact was irritating me, without breaking the kiss I clawed at his t-shirt in a desperate attempt to get it off. He giggled at my attempt and broke the kiss, I pouted. “Let’s go to the bed.” He winked. I attacked his lips once more before standing up and making our way to the door, removing our t-shirts in the process.
The door locks as soon as it’s closed so I grabbed the key Vic had given me out my pocket, it was pretty hard, as my jeans were wet, Vic was stood behind me, he grabbed my ass and growled lowly in my ear which made me whimper. After what seemed like forever I managed to get the door open, Vic rushed in after me and picked me up bridal style and kicked the door shut. I took the opportunity and latched on to his neck, causing him to moan as he carried me to the bedroom. Vic laid me on the bed and I took my jeans off, he took his drenched shinnies off and climbed on top of me, we made out with him on top of me for a while before I decided I'd take control, I flipped us both over so I was straddling him. I kissed his lips and his hands gripped my hips, causing me to grind them into his. Vic moaned loudly as I moved my body down his, trailing kisses down his chest and to his boxers. Vic exhaled deeply and lifted his hips up just enough for me to pull them down and off him, throwing them to join Vic’s already discarded jeans. I kissed the tip of his erection and heard his breath hitch. I looked up at his face, my eyes locking on to his as I took him in my mouth. I started bobbing my head up and down torturing slow, and his head tilted back in pleasure. I continued the torture until Vic pleaded in a moan,
"Kell..baby please...."
So I started going faster, Vic’s hands found their way to my hair and he laced his fingers through it, tugging gently. He bucked his hips forward, forcing himself deeper into my throat, so I let him take charge, he controlled the speed of my head moving up and down with his hands while moaning. I wasn't going to let him cum though, not yet. When his breathing got extremely uneven and his moans got louder I pulled away, leaving Vic there, with a confused look on his face and panting heavily. I giggled mischievously, next thing I knew I was tackled to the floor and Vic was on top of me, still panting. Gosh that was a turn on.
He kissed me, not caring about where my mouth had just been, with one hand propping himself up as his other hand ran through my hair, before snaking its way underneath me and lifting me up slightly off the ground. Due to the little amount I eat and the enormity of Vic’s muscular arms, it was a breeze for him. I tried pulling him as close to me as possible, wanting to feel more of him. Vic seemed to notice, because he chuckled and picked me up, and for the three-hundred-thousandth time today, put me on the bed. He looked up at me with happy, yet questioning eyes.
"I'm ready Vic." I reassured him. He beamed at me and moved up to kiss my nose. Kissing my lips again now I felt his hand slide down my sides, his fingertips tickling my skin all the way down to the boxer line, where it stopped for less than a second, when in a swift movement, he grasped hold of me, causing a loud moan from me. He slid his hand up and down my member until I became impatient and started pulling my own boxers off, considering Vic was already nude.(*see a/n)
I threw my boxers to the side and Vic reached underneath the bed for a condom and lube. I turned over and waited for Vic.
He kissed my back, inbetween my shoulder blades, before whispering directly in my ear, "Count to five.". He started to move into me slowly, and it was so painful, but once Vic started rocking his hips back and forth gently it felt amazing, then when he started going faster, his fingers digging into my hips, I'll admit, all I could feel was immense pleasure, better still when he hit my prostate.
"V-icc, harder!" I moaned as he continues, panting along with me.
He pushed into me one last time, and with a loud scream/moan from me, I came, that sent Vic over the edge and came himself.
Five minutes later, when the panting had died down and the condom disposed of; we were lying together, not saying anything, just simply enjoying the presence of the ones each other love.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long authors note...
*Yes, it is nude, not naked. Naked means unprotected and nude means unclothed. c:
My best friend, Harper, helped me towards the end, because smut scenes are hard to write.
Here is a link to her profile.
Here is a link to the Kellic fic we write together.[/url]-->Here is a link to the Kellic fic we write together.
she is fucking amazing and i love her to pieces, she stuck with me through everything even when every other fucker has left
i love her♥