Status: active♥

Stomach Tied in Knots.

Chapter Twenty-Six.

"Vic? Vic wake up baby..."
I woke up to soft whispering in my ear, an arm lazily draped across my chest and a warm body pressed to my side. The corners of my mouth twitched up ever so slightly to a smile, realising who it was and as the thoughts of last night flooded into my mind.
"Vic, I know you're awake now..."
I took a moment to appreciate Kellins voice, the sheer beauty of every syllable he pronounced, the gentle way he spoke and the tone of the sentence.
I let a content sigh escape my mouth before shifting my body on its side.
I opened my eyes and less than an inch from mine were Kellins surreal ocean coloured eyes, they shone from the light falling into the room from a small gap in the curtains.
Our eyes stayed locked on to each others, I moved my hand and placed it on his soft cheek a gently as I could.
"You're so beautiful Kells." I whispered, leaning forward to place a careful kiss on the tip of his nose.
Kellin smiled as I pulled away, still with his eyes locked on to mine.
"I love you, Vic."
"I love you too, Kells."
He grinned and shuffled himself into my chest, head resting underneath mine, near my neck.
After a small while, I stood up and went to turn the water on for our bath, sorted myself out, this included going to pee and brushing my teeth, Kellin wandered in to sort himself out, I waited outside the bathroom until he was done.
When I went back in, Kellin was already undressed, I smirked to myself about the beauty of his body, even the scars, they make him... him. They tell his story in ways which words and expressions can't. They line his body like a pretty pattern, a masterpiece of a painting, every line etched in to his skin, different colours, due to age and depth.
He caught me looking and told me to turn away, I did as I was told and turned round, taking my boxers off. I heard him turn the taps off and climb into the bath, which was my queue to turn round and climb in after him. We sat cross-legged, facing each other and washed ourselves before we did anything else. Out of nowhere, his hands grabbed my hips and pulled me to him, crushing his lips on my own with an urgency I can't explain. I kissed back and our hands slipped over each others body's, pressing down on each others turn on spots every now and again.
I pressed my hips harshly down onto his and he let a breaking moan escape his lips against my own.
We continued the session until the water got cold, I picked him up with his legs wrapped around my waist and carried him out of the bath, wrapping a towel around us both. I carried him to the bed, trying my best not to moan as his lips and teeth ravaged my neck. I put him down on the bed and allowed myself to hover over him; he grabbed my waist and pulled me down, creating a wall of immense pleasure for us both. I pulled away, and he groaned at the lack of mouth to mouth contact.
“We have to get all of our stuff ready baby; we have to be out of here in like half an hour.” I sighed and he pulled a face.
“I love you.” He grinned, and attacked my tummy, tickling me, and then placing his lips on mine in a gentle manner. He kissed me for a few seconds before he stood up, leaving my breathless and wanting more. I glared at him and he winked at me, going to get his clothes from wherever he put them. I breathed out loudly, trying to steady my heavy breathing, which my boyfriend did to me. I thought about the night before and what we did, the fact that now we were completely official, that we both lost our virginities to each other. I smiled and closed my eyes.
Once my breathing was steady I stood up to get dressed, we had about fifteen minutes left, so when I was dressed I got to the cleaning, probably the best thing to do, and making sure there was no evidence left from the night before. Kellin wandered in, looking breathtaking as usual, and began to help my tidy up, kissing me on the lips every now and again, both of us trying not to continue the kissing so we didn’t get too carried away with it.
Half an hour later and we were back in our room. I pulled Kellin down on the bed with me and he snuggled into my chest.
I want this forever.