Status: active♥

Stomach Tied in Knots.

Chapter Three.

Kellin POV.
Okay, as my mum was going on and on about how she’d miss me and stuff I could feel Vics eyes on me. Probably just thinking how camp I look or something, cause I know he wouldn’t be gay. I mean, his face is too… Perfect to be gay, and his body? Well. He was tanned and he had quite a lot of muscle. He was slightly shorter than me from what I could tell and he was wearing skinnies and a hoodie. I don’t know. Even if he was gay, I wouldn’t have a chance with him so I guess we’ll just have to stay friends. It was gonna be hard sharing a room with him. To resist the urge to kiss him and stuff but oh well. Mum eventually walked off with the receptionist and I was left with Vic. He smiled at me looked down at all my bags.
“Here, let me take some,” he grabbed half of my luggage and I said thanks before we started walking into the school. He was explaining things as we went past them. What each classroom was for and whatnot, but I’ll be completely honest, I was listening to his voice, not the words he said, he had a really awesome voice. I wondered if he could sing… He turned around and I quickly looked up from checking his ass out. Don’t judge me.
“Got all that?” He questioned.
“Yeah.” I lied after a moment. I was considering answering no, just so I got to spend more time with him, but I didn’t want to be a bother and came to the conclusion, he was my roommate so I didn’t need to bide my time with him. We made eye contact. It was weird, it was like neither of us wanted to break away. Eventually, after about thirty second or so there was a loud noise and I turned round quickly to see what it was… a door. A god damn door made me break eye contact. Damnit. A girl came out of it, and she made her way over to Vic. He rolled his eyes as the blonde attempted to flirt with him.
“Go away, Whitney.” He said, a hint of annoyance in his words.
“I thought we were going out tonight?” she questioned, putting her hand on his arm. I don’t know why, but that made me really jealous.
♠ ♠ ♠
ilya xo