Status: active♥

Stomach Tied in Knots.

Chapter Seven.

Kellin POV.
Oh my God. Kellin don’t freak out, just don’t freak out. Like I just went to kiss Vic. He’s not even gay! Well… he didn’t pull away, and he was the one that jumped onto me. But still! Even if he didn’t pull away, he was probably just shocked, right? Surely it was just the fact that I was on top of him and leaning down, maybe he was just confused as to what was happening. Still, Kellin, you tried to fucking kiss him! If you can’t even last a day without going to kiss him, then you sure as hell aren’t going to last the rest of the year. How stupid can I get? He’s probably texting Tony now saying I’m some fag and stuff. You just blew any slight chance you had with him. Maybe it would’ve turned out okay if Vics phone hadn’t have gone off! Stupid fucking phone. And my reaction after? Needing some air? Is that the best you can come up with Kellin? Really? Oh my God, that’s like, the oldest excuse in the book! He’s probably laughing at me right now.
I sat down against a wall outside to think things through. I put my head on my knees which I was hugging to my chest and closed my eyes. I can’t believe I forgot my iPod. So I was left alone with my thoughts until I heard someone sit down next to me. In a panic I threw my head to look who it was. Oh. It was Tony. Why was he here? I didn’t even want to ask him. He was probably here to tell me to back away from his boy or something, so I put my head back down on my knees and looked on to the field. We stayed silent for a few minutes before he spoke.
“I know you like him.”
“What?” How the fuck did he know? Had Vic already told him about the almost kiss? Was he that ashamed of nearly kissing me?
“I know you like him.” He replied, almost annoyed.
“Yeah…?” I questioned, why was he telling me this? Why didn’t he just tell Vic that I’m a faggot and let Vic tell me to piss off?
“Go for it.” He nodded at me.
“Is he gay?”
“Go find out kiddo.” He stood up and walked off slowly.
So that means that him and Vic aren’t a thing. But what did he mean by ‘Go find out’? Oh my God. Did Tony know if he was gay or was he just trying to make a fool out of me? I ask way too many questions. I decided to take a walk around campus before I went back up to the room. It was quite interesting, the whole place was crowded with people, but it was quite open. It was a nice escape.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry sorry sorry D:
I started this earlier and forgot where I was going with it sooo...
follow me on twitter @seahorseiskewl
I will try update tonight/tomorrow?
ok ok ily all