Status: active♥

Stomach Tied in Knots.

Chapter Eight.

Vic POV.
Tony came and knocked on my door. I could tell it was Tone because he knocked differently to everyone else. I still hadn't moved from when Kellin was on top of me. I don't know why. Probably hoping time would reverse and he'd be there again. Ugh.
"Come in." I called out, remembering I had never heard the door shut properly when Kellin fled. The door opened and Tony looked at me and laughed.
"Why the fuck are you on the floor man?"
"Long story, I'm gonna kill you Tone."
"Like I'm scared."
I sighed as Tony sat on my bed. He took all the stuff out the bag and threw a pack of skittles at me.
"I know you didn't ask for anything but you know." He informed me before I could question him. I sighed and stood up and sat on Kellins bed.
"I just saw Kellin." Tony told me, in a 'matter of fact'-ly voice.
"You did?"
"Mhm." He said while taking a bite out an aero. God this boy was annoying. Why can't he just tell me instead of making me ask?
"Well?" I half questioned, half encouraged him to continue.
He looked across at me and smiled. I was about to throw a pillow at him when he continued.
"He was sitting against the wall outside. He had his eyes closed on his knees when I seen him. He must've been deep in thought because he didn't notice until I sat down next to him, and that made him jump, so yeah, he was deep in thought. He didn't say anything until I spoke."
"And what did you say?" I asked, clearly worried. What if Tony told him I like him, what then?
"I can't remember." He got up and winked at me. I ran over to him and jumped on his back.
"You bastard! Tell me what you said before I kick your sorry ass!" I screamed at him. He span round and it threw me onto my bed.
"Ask him." And with that he walked out of my room.

*Compose new message*
To: Tony
Screw you man.

He didn't even question further into why I was on the floor. Tony knew too much. Kellin probably told him. But why would he? He hasn't known him long, then again, Tone is the type of person that you can trust with your whole families life and he would never let you down. That was probably why us two were so close. Thinking of Kellin where is he? And woud he have kissed me if my phone hadn't have gone off?
Just as I re-opened my eyes I heard the door unlock. Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
On phone again, I'll correct any mistakes tomorrow.
Thank you for reading this guys!
Subscribe?