Strand 502

Image

The 502, a two-branch disease that will either kill or transform, explodes into the world from mysterious origins. No one can stop it. No one can disect it. No one can save the world.

Jie Huang is locked in her house by her 'crazy' brother, Jack. Jack is paranoid, delusional and superstitious and Jie doesn't know how to respond to her big brother's troubled mind. Can she ever understand him? Will she ever be able to see the world beyond her boarded-up front door?

Indigo is the only thing keeping her little sister Ruby and their shell of a father alive. She raises her sister and brings in food and necessities and keeps up the house. But slowly, she finds herself falling for Jack. Can she keep her family together and manage to forge a relationship with her best friend's brother?

Jie and Indigo struggle to keep their friendship together through trial after trial. How can they remain so close when they live in such a destitute and dying world? Will the 502 ever really die or will they be killed first? Can Indigo and Jie really save the world?

A survival and apocalypse fiction by fabulous writers, CreatedbyOtaku2 and IAmSarahHearMeRoar, this thriller will keep you hooked to each word!!
  1. Jie